Touring mid/high enclosure with integrated horizontal and vertical flying hardware designed for flown and ground stacked concert touring applications. Contains 2 x HF drivers on a Polyhorn? device, a 10" HMF driver on a Polyhorn? device and 2 x 10" LMF drivers. Beech plywood construction, wheelboard included, finished in black textured paint with steel/reticulated foam grille. Speakon NL8 connectors.
Turbosound is a leading designer and manufacturer of professional loudspeaker systems - proven by the vast number of endorsements of major international artistes and prestigious permanent installations around the world.
Turbosound's unique, award winning designs have been developed around unorthodox principles, resulting in a special harmony between high technology in its purest form and a natural approach to the art of acoustical and electronic engineering. Many principle patents have been awarded to Turbosound over the years.
In the large scale touring market, Turbosound has sold more than 20,000 loudspeaker systems, dominating this sector. Using disciplines learned from this most demanding of markets, Turbosound has also applied its design principles to the specialist requirements of the fixed installation, theatre, corporate and A/V markets.
As a result of this, you will find Turbosound products not only touring with the best known international artistes, but also permanently installed in diverse venues such as cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants; nightclubs, theatres and houses of worship; and sports centres, arenas and stadia.
Turbosound spends an industry-leading percentage of its sales on research and development, resulting in year after year of innovative product releases. State of the art measurement equipment, prototype building machinery and purpose designed sound rooms all support one of the best professional acoustical, analogue and digital engineering teams in the world.
Based in the heart of the English countryside, Turbosound employs a highly skilled, motivated workforce using modern manufacturing techniques. All components - most of which are designed and manufactured exclusively for Turbosound - are individually tested prior to assembly. As well as having to pass a comprehensive computerised test, each completed product is listened to by a trained technician.
Combine all of this with the close attention to detail in every aspect of the design - from robust precision-built enclosures that optimise natural acoustic performance, to the certified, easily assembled flying systems - and the result is that Turbosound enjoys an unrivalled worldwide reputation for reliability, innovation and quality.
The Turbosound range of loudspeaker products, control electronics and amplified systems has in common one single purpose - to provide you with the best solution for your application. For more detailed information about a particular product, please browse our website, or contact your local distributor - we are represented in over 70 countries.
However when choosing the right loudspeaker system, the single most important step you can take is to arrange a demonstration and let your own ears be the judge.
- PAR is an acronym referring to "Parabolic Aluminized Reflector" which describes the mirror configuration. PAR lights resemble car headlights. They possess a lens, but the lens is an integral part of t. Used . he lamp and its position relative to the filament canno . Used . ...Subtractive Color
- Subtractive color explains the theory of mixing paints, dyes, inks, and natural colorants to create colors which absorb some wavelengths of light and reflect others. The color that an object appears t. Used . o have is based on what parts of the electromagnetic spectrum are reflected by it, or conversely by what parts of the spectrum are not absorbed.
Anything that is not additive col. Used . or is subtractive color. No other color mixing systems are known, except the imperfect system resulting from mixing real pigments, something that is very confusing nowadays.
Color is not an absolu...Pyro
- Pyrotechnics are chemical explosive or flammable firework effects with a manual detonation, usually electrically fired by special fail safe equipment. There are many different kinds of pyrotechnics an. Used . d they are primarily used to enhance a theatrical or musical performances with flashes, smoke, loud bangs and flaming light shows. While similar to fireworks, pyrotechnics are more localized . Used . and generally smaller. ...Laser
- LASER is acronym for Light Amplified by Stimulated Emission of Radiation and is an optical source that emits photons in a coherent concentrated beam. There are many different kinds of LASERs producing. Used . many different colors, but red is the most common.. Used . ...Rack Module
- A dimmer rack module is an individual dimmer designed to be installed in a dimmer rack.. Used . . Used . ...
Used Cabinet Speakers
Find used speakers and used speaker cabinets from popular brands as JBL, Turbosound, EAW and more. All used speakers we carry are warrantied and in most cases inspected by factory certified technicians.
Solaris sells and buys secondhand and used speaker cabinets for use in churches, clubs, theaters and other large events and shows. Call us if you don't find it and we will find it for you.