The compact 2-way GEO S1210
is a scalable loudspeaker module that displays exceptional MF-LF output (103dBSPL nominal sensitivity - 1W @1m) from a single 12" loudspeaker and Nexo
's proprietary Directivity Phase Device (DPD).Nexo
's compact, 2-way GEO S1210
is a scalable high-output, loudspeaker module. While a narrow-Q (10deg) device in single-source mode, S1210's unique Hyperboloid Reflective Wavesource (HRW) also allows coupled S1210s to radiate as coherent, wavefronts,in either horizontally or vertically arrayed systems.GEO S1210
's coupled MF/HF pattern control is arraydependent,as designed by GEOSoft2 array software,and configured according to Venue
Non-coupled MF/HF coverage configures at 80degor 120deg.
The S1210 module displays exceptional MF-LF output(103dBSPL nominal sensitivity -1W @1m) from a single12 loudspeaker and Nexo
's proprietary Directivity Phase Device (DPD). Precise, intercabinet
angle adjustments, are optimized by integral flying system hardware while Nexo
's digital N242 TDcontroller maximizes S1210's MF/HF coherency.GEO S1210
IS RECOMMENdEd FOR
/Auditorium Installations (Any Scale)
High Traffic Walkways and Public Waiting Areas
Foreground Playback for Nightclubs and discos
Corporate AV and Presentation Systems
Portable Entertainment and dJ Systems
Small to Mid-Size Tour Systems
Houses of Worship
NEXO are among Europe's top three sound reinforcement loudspeaker manufacturers. Based in Paris, the company was founded in 1979 by Eric Vincenot and Michael Johnson. Both are still actively involved with the company and Eric maintains the unique role of Chairman and R&D Director.
What separates NEXO from the competition is an innovative, integrated systems approach to loudspeaker research and development. Each new product/system begins with sophisticated computer simulations, executed by our highly specialised proprietary software. After the design specification stage, the entire electro-acoustic signal chain is thoroughly modeled and product performance rigorously evaluated to maximize system performance in an incredibly short time frame.
Site navigation is traditional here. Simply click-select any topic heading from the top or left side menus. To make our site as user-friendly as possible, we have provided custom translations and on-line utilities for French, German, Portuguese and Spanish translation. To access the NEXO-translated web text
If you find our site useful, we urge you to join NEXOnet by clicking Sign Up right now, or later by selecting the Sign Up option at the left hand side of each page. And, if you have further questions, please use our Contact section, or any of the "Ask Us/Tell Us" opportunities available throughout this site. Thanks for visiting NEXO on-line, we are looking forward to hearing from you.
- A common term for a moving mirror stage/concert light. This light in particular is common is clubs, discos and lounges. As opposed to the moving head lights that are more common for theatre, concerts. Used . and stage events. . Used . Hazer
- A Smoke Machine or Fogger is an electrical device that creates clouds of artificual and hopefully non-toxic fog. The fog may come in different colors or smells and may be water or mineral based. It i. Used . s used for effects in theatre, staging, concerts and clubs.
A Hazer by contrast create a more diffusive, expansive haze that is usually not a thick and is used to enhance other e. Used . ffects, such as lighting and light beams. Scoop Light
- Scoop lights or Scoops are circular fixtures that do not have any lenses. They have a reflector at the back of the fixture that directs the light out of the fixture. Since they do not have any sort o. Used . f lens system they are cheaper than other fixtures. However, the downside of this makes it so that you can not focus the light at all (even PAR's allow for more control than scoops). . Used . Stepper Motor
- A stepper motor is a type of electric motor that is used when something has to be positioned very precisely or rotated by an exact angle.
In a stepper motor, an internal rotor containing. Used . permanent magnets is controlled by a set of stationary electromagnets that are switched electronically. Hence, it is a cross between a DC electric motor and a solenoid. Stepper motors do not. Used . use brushes and commutators.
Stepper motors have a fixed number of magnetic poles that determine the number of steps per revolution. Most common stepper motors have 200 full steps/revolution, meaBase Station
- A base station is a device used to centralize and process communication signals and information between crew members. . Used . . Used . ...
Used Cabinet Speakers
Find used speakers and used speaker cabinets from popular brands as JBL, Turbosound, EAW and more. All used speakers we carry are warrantied and in most cases inspected by factory certified technicians.
Solaris sells and buys secondhand and used speaker cabinets for use in churches, clubs, theaters and other large events and shows. Call us if you don't find it and we will find it for you.