The compact 2-way GEO S1210
is a scalable loudspeaker module that displays exceptional MF-LF output (103dBSPL nominal sensitivity - 1W @1m) from a single 12" loudspeaker and Nexo
's proprietary Directivity Phase Device (DPD).Nexo
's compact, 2-way GEO S1210
is a scalable high-output, loudspeaker module. While a narrow-Q (10deg) device in single-source mode, S1210's unique Hyperboloid Reflective Wavesource (HRW) also allows coupled S1210s to radiate as coherent, wavefronts,in either horizontally or vertically arrayed systems.GEO S1210
's coupled MF/HF pattern control is arraydependent,as designed by GEOSoft2 array software,and configured according to Venue
Non-coupled MF/HF coverage configures at 80degor 120deg.
The S1210 module displays exceptional MF-LF output(103dBSPL nominal sensitivity -1W @1m) from a single12 loudspeaker and Nexo
's proprietary Directivity Phase Device (DPD). Precise, intercabinet
angle adjustments, are optimized by integral flying system hardware while Nexo
's digital N242 TDcontroller maximizes S1210's MF/HF coherency.GEO S1210
IS RECOMMENdEd FOR
/Auditorium Installations (Any Scale)
High Traffic Walkways and Public Waiting Areas
Foreground Playback for Nightclubs and discos
Corporate AV and Presentation Systems
Portable Entertainment and dJ Systems
Small to Mid-Size Tour Systems
Houses of Worship
NEXO are among Europe's top three sound reinforcement loudspeaker manufacturers. Based in Paris, the company was founded in 1979 by Eric Vincenot and Michael Johnson. Both are still actively involved with the company and Eric maintains the unique role of Chairman and R&D Director.
What separates NEXO from the competition is an innovative, integrated systems approach to loudspeaker research and development. Each new product/system begins with sophisticated computer simulations, executed by our highly specialised proprietary software. After the design specification stage, the entire electro-acoustic signal chain is thoroughly modeled and product performance rigorously evaluated to maximize system performance in an incredibly short time frame.
Site navigation is traditional here. Simply click-select any topic heading from the top or left side menus. To make our site as user-friendly as possible, we have provided custom translations and on-line utilities for French, German, Portuguese and Spanish translation. To access the NEXO-translated web text
If you find our site useful, we urge you to join NEXOnet by clicking Sign Up right now, or later by selecting the Sign Up option at the left hand side of each page. And, if you have further questions, please use our Contact section, or any of the "Ask Us/Tell Us" opportunities available throughout this site. Thanks for visiting NEXO on-line, we are looking forward to hearing from you.
- The amplifier can be considered to be any device that uses a small amount of energy to control a larger amount, although the term today usually refers to an electronic amplifier. The relationship of t. Used . he input to the output of an amplifier — usually expressed as a function of the input frequency — is called the transfer function of the amplifier, and the magnitude of the transfer function . Used . is termed the gain. There are numerous types of electronic amplifier depending upon the application....Cabinets
- A cabinet is a loudspeaker enclosure designed to prevent sound waves from the rear of the speaker combining with the sound waves from the front of the speaker creating
interference that would c. Used . ause the efficiency of the speaker to be compromised.. Used . ...Polarity
- The polarity of an object is, in general, its physical alignment. The term is often used to describe the positive and negative ends of batteries and magnets.
In cell biology, polarity ref. Used . ers to cells not being point-symmetrical in their spatial organization. This is particularly evident for cells organized in single cell layers that separate organs or subcompartments in organ. Used . isms.
In chemistry, molecular polarity refers to the dipole-dipole intermolecular forces between the slightly positive end of one molecule to the negative end of another or the same molecule. Mole...Color Changers
- A conventional lighting fixture with a remotely controlled colored changeable filter over the lens. There are three kinds of mechanisms used in color changers, a wheel with lens sized holes into which. Used . colored gells can be placed, multiple fixed filters that can be moved in and out of the beam to mix the colors and a scroller which uses continuous, usually dichroic, filters to mix an even . Used . greater number of colors.
- Lighting consoles are electronic devices used in lighting design to control multiple lighting and staging devices. They can generally control dimmers and many modern consoles can also control automate. Used . d lighting, fog machines, hazers, and other special effects devices. Lighting consoles communicate with the devices in the lighting system with an electronic control protocol, the most common. Used . of which is DMX-512.
Used Cabinet Speakers
Speaker cabinets are specially engineered units in which audio equipment such as speakers and their associated hardware are mounted into. These cabinets can be very basic affairs, little more than a wooden case with no additional features other than one port for inputting a sound cable, or they can be incredibly complex cabinets with features ranging from numerous ports and internal baffles to acoustic insulation and composite materials used in their construction.
The main point of housing loud speakers and PA speakers in cabinets is not simply to make them look neat and tidy, although that is one benefit. The cabinet actually provides a useful function in preventing competing sound waves from interacting with each other and distorting the end product. This is because the diaphragm that the speaker driver uses to create the sound we hear generates sound waves both at the front and the rear, and these will be out of sync with each other, thus creating a distortion if not dealt with adequately.
Other side effects include echo and reverberation, as the sound waves would reach the audience at slightly different times as they travel on different paths through the loud speakers towards them.
In addition to minimizing these unwanted side effects, loud speakerâ??s cabinets also help to manage the vibrations which are caused by the driver frame, as well as the buildup of heat that is associated with amplifiers, driver voice coils and other moving components in PA speakers.