The compact 2-way GEO S1210
is a scalable loudspeaker module that displays exceptional MF-LF output (103dBSPL nominal sensitivity - 1W @1m) from a single 12" loudspeaker and Nexo
's proprietary Directivity Phase Device (DPD).Nexo
's compact, 2-way GEO S1210
is a scalable high-output, loudspeaker module. While a narrow-Q (10deg) device in single-source mode, S1210's unique Hyperboloid Reflective Wavesource (HRW) also allows coupled S1210s to radiate as coherent, wavefronts,in either horizontally or vertically arrayed systems.GEO S1210
's coupled MF/HF pattern control is arraydependent,as designed by GEOSoft2 array software,and configured according to Venue
Non-coupled MF/HF coverage configures at 80degor 120deg.
The S1210 module displays exceptional MF-LF output(103dBSPL nominal sensitivity -1W @1m) from a single12 loudspeaker and Nexo
's proprietary Directivity Phase Device (DPD). Precise, intercabinet
angle adjustments, are optimized by integral flying system hardware while Nexo
's digital N242 TDcontroller maximizes S1210's MF/HF coherency.GEO S1210
IS RECOMMENdEd FOR
/Auditorium Installations (Any Scale)
High Traffic Walkways and Public Waiting Areas
Foreground Playback for Nightclubs and discos
Corporate AV and Presentation Systems
Portable Entertainment and dJ Systems
Small to Mid-Size Tour Systems
Houses of Worship
NEXO are among Europe's top three sound reinforcement loudspeaker manufacturers. Based in Paris, the company was founded in 1979 by Eric Vincenot and Michael Johnson. Both are still actively involved with the company and Eric maintains the unique role of Chairman and R&D Director.
What separates NEXO from the competition is an innovative, integrated systems approach to loudspeaker research and development. Each new product/system begins with sophisticated computer simulations, executed by our highly specialised proprietary software. After the design specification stage, the entire electro-acoustic signal chain is thoroughly modeled and product performance rigorously evaluated to maximize system performance in an incredibly short time frame.
Site navigation is traditional here. Simply click-select any topic heading from the top or left side menus. To make our site as user-friendly as possible, we have provided custom translations and on-line utilities for French, German, Portuguese and Spanish translation. To access the NEXO-translated web text
If you find our site useful, we urge you to join NEXOnet by clicking Sign Up right now, or later by selecting the Sign Up option at the left hand side of each page. And, if you have further questions, please use our Contact section, or any of the "Ask Us/Tell Us" opportunities available throughout this site. Thanks for visiting NEXO on-line, we are looking forward to hearing from you.
- A connector allowing more than 2 electrical devices to be connected to a single power source. These connections are normally in parallel (each device is given the same voltage levels), but current is . Used . divided between them. Also known as a "Twofer".
3-way splitters are known as "Threefers".. Used . ...EQ
- Equalization, or EQ, applies to any hardware or outboard effect used for the process of changing, increasing or decreasing the level or volume of a certain frequency in a sound to bring that frequenci. Used . es volume in line with the other sounds. It is used in live events and audio recording in film, music, TV and radio. . Used . ...Audio
- Audio is the science and art of recording or reproducing sound through mechanical or electronic means. The field includes many disciplines, such as electrical engineering, acoustics, and music with de. Used . sign, installation and operation of sound recording and reproduction equipment as the focus. . Used . ...5000 - 10000 Lumens
- A projector that produces 5000 - 10000 lumens of light.. Used . . Used . ...Backlight
- Light that comes from the upstage, behind all actors and scenery. It helps to separate them from the back drop.
Light coming from upstage, behind scenery or actors, to sculpt and separat. Used . e them from the background. Used . ...
Used Cabinet Speakers
Speaker cabinets are specially engineered units in which audio equipment such as speakers and their associated hardware are mounted into. These cabinets can be very basic affairs, little more than a wooden case with no additional features other than one port for inputting a sound cable, or they can be incredibly complex cabinets with features ranging from numerous ports and internal baffles to acoustic insulation and composite materials used in their construction.
The main point of housing loud speakers and PA speakers in cabinets is not simply to make them look neat and tidy, although that is one benefit. The cabinet actually provides a useful function in preventing competing sound waves from interacting with each other and distorting the end product. This is because the diaphragm that the speaker driver uses to create the sound we hear generates sound waves both at the front and the rear, and these will be out of sync with each other, thus creating a distortion if not dealt with adequately.
Other side effects include echo and reverberation, as the sound waves would reach the audience at slightly different times as they travel on different paths through the loud speakers towards them.
In addition to minimizing these unwanted side effects, loud speakerÔ??s cabinets also help to manage the vibrations which are caused by the driver frame, as well as the buildup of heat that is associated with amplifiers, driver voice coils and other moving components in PA speakers.