The compact 2-way GEO S1210
is a scalable loudspeaker module that displays exceptional MF-LF output (103dBSPL nominal sensitivity - 1W @1m) from a single 12" loudspeaker and Nexo
's proprietary Directivity Phase Device (DPD).Nexo
's compact, 2-way GEO S1210
is a scalable high-output, loudspeaker module. While a narrow-Q (10deg) device in single-source mode, S1210's unique Hyperboloid Reflective Wavesource (HRW) also allows coupled S1210s to radiate as coherent, wavefronts,in either horizontally or vertically arrayed systems.GEO S1210
's coupled MF/HF pattern control is arraydependent,as designed by GEOSoft2 array software,and configured according to Venue
Non-coupled MF/HF coverage configures at 80degor 120deg.
The S1210 module displays exceptional MF-LF output(103dBSPL nominal sensitivity -1W @1m) from a single12 loudspeaker and Nexo
's proprietary Directivity Phase Device (DPD). Precise, intercabinet
angle adjustments, are optimized by integral flying system hardware while Nexo
's digital N242 TDcontroller maximizes S1210's MF/HF coherency.GEO S1210
IS RECOMMENdEd FOR
/Auditorium Installations (Any Scale)
High Traffic Walkways and Public Waiting Areas
Foreground Playback for Nightclubs and discos
Corporate AV and Presentation Systems
Portable Entertainment and dJ Systems
Small to Mid-Size Tour Systems
Houses of Worship
NEXO are among Europe's top three sound reinforcement loudspeaker manufacturers. Based in Paris, the company was founded in 1979 by Eric Vincenot and Michael Johnson. Both are still actively involved with the company and Eric maintains the unique role of Chairman and R&D Director.
What separates NEXO from the competition is an innovative, integrated systems approach to loudspeaker research and development. Each new product/system begins with sophisticated computer simulations, executed by our highly specialised proprietary software. After the design specification stage, the entire electro-acoustic signal chain is thoroughly modeled and product performance rigorously evaluated to maximize system performance in an incredibly short time frame.
Site navigation is traditional here. Simply click-select any topic heading from the top or left side menus. To make our site as user-friendly as possible, we have provided custom translations and on-line utilities for French, German, Portuguese and Spanish translation. To access the NEXO-translated web text
If you find our site useful, we urge you to join NEXOnet by clicking Sign Up right now, or later by selecting the Sign Up option at the left hand side of each page. And, if you have further questions, please use our Contact section, or any of the "Ask Us/Tell Us" opportunities available throughout this site. Thanks for visiting NEXO on-line, we are looking forward to hearing from you.
- Automated Lights were originally used in 1972, but the first computer-controlled stage lighting fixtures began to gain widespread acceptance in the concert industry in the early 1980's. As the digital. Used . age progressed, the cost of these fixtures was reduced and they slowly started being used in more 'traditional' theatrical environments. Intelligent fixtures are currently used in almost all. Used . major theatrical productions.
Usually relying on compact arc lamps as a light source, these fixtures generally use stepper motors connected to varying internal devices to manipulate the light bef...Zoom Flash
- A flash with the capability of adjusting the width of its beam to accurately fit the angle of the lens being used.. Used . . Used . ...Followspot
- Followspot is a generic term used to describe any number of lighting instruments used to highlight performers on stage. A followspot operator moves the followspot to follow the performer or to accent. Used . some action or prop etc. Somtimes called limes, dating back to the days of limelight.
Followspots are generally much brighter than conventional lighting instruments, and often u. Used . se a lamp with a considerably higher color temperature. Strip Light
- Strip lights, also known as Cyclorama (Cyc) lights are long housings typically containing multiple lamps arranged along the length of the instrument and emitting light perpendicular to its length. Lam. Used . ps are often covered with individual gels of multiple c . Used . ...Subtractive Color
- Subtractive color explains the theory of mixing paints, dyes, inks, and natural colorants to create colors which absorb some wavelengths of light and reflect others. The color that an object appears t. Used . o have is based on what parts of the electromagnetic spectrum are reflected by it, or conversely by what parts of the spectrum are not absorbed.
Anything that is not additive col. Used . or is subtractive color. No other color mixing systems are known, except the imperfect system resulting from mixing real pigments, something that is very confusing nowadays.
Color is not an absolu...
Used Cabinet Speakers
Find used speakers and used speaker cabinets from popular brands as JBL, Turbosound, EAW and more. All used speakers we carry are warrantied and in most cases inspected by factory certified technicians.
Solaris sells and buys secondhand and used speaker cabinets for use in churches, clubs, theaters and other large events and shows. Call us if you don't find it and we will find it for you.