Contact a Sales Specialist about used Baby Fog Machine for sale.
Baby Fog Machine Foggers and Hazers
Dedicated output controller
Output button on unit
OmniSistem Foggers and Hazers
OmniSistem Lights & Effects is a wholesale distributor
of nightclub lighting, moving yoke lights, club lasers,
high power RGB lasers, searchlights, theatrical lighting, followspots, fog machines, LED products, fiber optics,
DJ stands & consoles, DJ sound systems, mirror balls, elevators, architectural lighting, bubble machines, flame effects, UV lighting, & nightclub furniture.
- Memory-based consoles have become very popular in almost all larger installations, particularly theatres. These new types of controls have completely replaced preset consoles as controllers of choice. Used . . Memory consoles are preferable in productions where scenes do not change from show to show, such as a theatre production, because scenes are designed and digitally recorded, so there is les. Used . s room for human error, and less manpower is required to produce the same result.
Memory consoles have a bank of faders called 'submasters.' These submasters can be programmed to control a single Bulbs
- A Bulb or light bulb is a source of artificial light. There are many different kinds of bulbs including High Intensity Discharge or HIDs, Halogen, Fluorescent and Light Emitting Diodes, but the most . Used . common is the incandescence that works by the release of electromagnetic radiation. . Used . ...Rack Module
- A dimmer rack module is an individual dimmer designed to be installed in a dimmer rack.. Used . . Used . ...Concert Lighting
- Modern stage lighting is a flexible tool in the production of theatre, dance, opera and other performance arts. Several different types of lighting instruments are used in the pursuit of the various p. Used . rinciples or goals of lighting. . Used . ...Ballyhoo
- A set of programmed moves for automated lights where the lights move randomly within a specific area.. Used . . Used . ...
Foggers and Hazers
Foggers and hazers are used on stage and in concerts in order to produce a smoke or gog-like effect during live performances. A fog machine is not just limited to the entertainment arena however, as it also has some use for military and industrial applications, as well as personal use to their cost coming down.
How does a smoke machine work? Typically, foggers and hazers vaporize a mixture of water and glycerine fluid or glycol fluid by atomizing a kind of mineral oil. The vaporized fluid disperses into a thick cloud of artificial fog once it comes into contact with the moisture in the air when itā??s released.
Foggers and hazers are most commonly seen in theatrical productions, where they are especially useful for setting the mood or creating the right kind of atmosphere during certain scenes in a play. In addition, foggers and hazers are quite commonly seen in haunted houses and Halloween displays, as the fog generated adds to the creepy atmosphere. Itā??s also become fairly common to see a fog machine during concerts, for example to add to the suspense before the performers come out onto the stage.
Nightclubs are another common venue for foggers and hazers, as they are able to enhance laser and other lighting arrangements due to the fogā??s refractive and reflective qualities. However, haze machines are slowly superseding foggers and hazers in nightclubs.