Contact a Sales Specialist about used Baby Fog Machine for sale.
Baby Fog Machine Foggers and Hazers
Dedicated output controller
Output button on unit
OmniSistem Foggers and Hazers
OmniSistem Lights & Effects is a wholesale distributor
of nightclub lighting, moving yoke lights, club lasers,
high power RGB lasers, searchlights, theatrical lighting, followspots, fog machines, LED products, fiber optics,
DJ stands & consoles, DJ sound systems, mirror balls, elevators, architectural lighting, bubble machines, flame effects, UV lighting, & nightclub furniture.
- A scanner is an intelligent light that uses a mirror to perform a large variety of effects and operations while the fixture itself remains stationary. Scanners are generally remotely controlled by a l. Used . ighting control console, but some can be preprogrammed. A single scanner can replace the functions of many conventional lights and can often perform tasks conventional lights can not. Most m. Used . odern scanners utilize DMX-512 signals for control, but some can be controlled by way of analog signals as well. ...Fresnel
- Fresnels are typically 8-, 6- or 4-inch, referring to the diameter of the lens. This light is named after Augustin-Jean Fresnel who invented the distinctive Fresnel lens which has a 'stepped' appearan. Used . ce instead of the 'full' or 'smooth' appearance of other lenses. The stepped nature of the lens causes a corresponding pattern of circles of light, so Fresnel lenses are usually 'stippled' on. Used . the flat side. This pattern of small bumps helps to break up the light passing into the lens to smooth out its eventual pattern.
Fresnels use a spherical reflector, with the filament of the bulb ...Wrap
- A term used in Rigging for a short sling used to wrap a beam or truss or the action of wrapping a truss. In film and television production WRAP is an acronym for Wind Reel And Print and announces the. Used . end of a scene or session. . Used . ...Coners and Hinges
- Corners are used to attach trusses and other rigging while hinges are used to allow attached rigging to swing open so other gear can be connected.. Used . . Used . ...Ballyhoo
- A set of programmed moves for automated lights where the lights move randomly within a specific area.. Used . . Used . ...
Foggers and Hazers
Foggers and hazers are used on stage and in concerts in order to produce a smoke or gog-like effect during live performances. A fog machine is not just limited to the entertainment arena however, as it also has some use for military and industrial applications, as well as personal use to their cost coming down.
How does a smoke machine work? Typically, foggers and hazers vaporize a mixture of water and glycerine fluid or glycol fluid by atomizing a kind of mineral oil. The vaporized fluid disperses into a thick cloud of artificial fog once it comes into contact with the moisture in the air when itā??s released.
Foggers and hazers are most commonly seen in theatrical productions, where they are especially useful for setting the mood or creating the right kind of atmosphere during certain scenes in a play. In addition, foggers and hazers are quite commonly seen in haunted houses and Halloween displays, as the fog generated adds to the creepy atmosphere. Itā??s also become fairly common to see a fog machine during concerts, for example to add to the suspense before the performers come out onto the stage.
Nightclubs are another common venue for foggers and hazers, as they are able to enhance laser and other lighting arrangements due to the fogā??s refractive and reflective qualities. However, haze machines are slowly superseding foggers and hazers in nightclubs.