Contact a Sales Specialist about used Baby Fog Machine for sale.
Baby Fog Machine Foggers and Hazers
Dedicated output controller
Output button on unit
OmniSistem Foggers and Hazers
OmniSistem Lights & Effects is a wholesale distributor
of nightclub lighting, moving yoke lights, club lasers,
high power RGB lasers, searchlights, theatrical lighting, followspots, fog machines, LED products, fiber optics,
DJ stands & consoles, DJ sound systems, mirror balls, elevators, architectural lighting, bubble machines, flame effects, UV lighting, & nightclub furniture.
- Automated Lights were originally used in 1972, but the first computer-controlled stage lighting fixtures began to gain widespread acceptance in the concert industry in the early 1980's. As the digital. Used . age progressed, the cost of these fixtures was reduced and they slowly started being used in more 'traditional' theatrical environments. Intelligent fixtures are currently used in almost all. Used . major theatrical productions.
Usually relying on compact arc lamps as a light source, these fixtures generally use stepper motors connected to varying internal devices to manipulate the light bef...Light Board
- A light board is yet another name used to describe a lighting console.. Used . . Used . ...Wing
- A breakout box or extension console that expands the current consoles capabilities by adding additional tactile faders and controls. Generally applied to lighting control consoles and adapted from a . Used . theater term used to describe the sides of the stage not visible to the audience where the actors make their entrances. . Used . ...Lighting Console
- . Used . . Used . Bump Button
- A lighting console button that performs on action when pressed and another when released. This is a lighting console term.. Used . . Used . ...
Foggers and Hazers
Foggers and hazers are used on stage and in concerts in order to produce a smoke or gog-like effect during live performances. A fog machine is not just limited to the entertainment arena however, as it also has some use for military and industrial applications, as well as personal use to their cost coming down.
How does a smoke machine work? Typically, foggers and hazers vaporize a mixture of water and glycerine fluid or glycol fluid by atomizing a kind of mineral oil. The vaporized fluid disperses into a thick cloud of artificial fog once it comes into contact with the moisture in the air when itā??s released.
Foggers and hazers are most commonly seen in theatrical productions, where they are especially useful for setting the mood or creating the right kind of atmosphere during certain scenes in a play. In addition, foggers and hazers are quite commonly seen in haunted houses and Halloween displays, as the fog generated adds to the creepy atmosphere. Itā??s also become fairly common to see a fog machine during concerts, for example to add to the suspense before the performers come out onto the stage.
Nightclubs are another common venue for foggers and hazers, as they are able to enhance laser and other lighting arrangements due to the fogā??s refractive and reflective qualities. However, haze machines are slowly superseding foggers and hazers in nightclubs.