Contact a Sales Specialist about used Baby Fog Machine for sale.
Baby Fog Machine Foggers and Hazers
Dedicated output controller
Output button on unit
OmniSistem Foggers and Hazers
OmniSistem Lights & Effects is a wholesale distributor
of nightclub lighting, moving yoke lights, club lasers,
high power RGB lasers, searchlights, theatrical lighting, followspots, fog machines, LED products, fiber optics,
DJ stands & consoles, DJ sound systems, mirror balls, elevators, architectural lighting, bubble machines, flame effects, UV lighting, & nightclub furniture.
- A scanner is an intelligent light that uses a mirror to perform a large variety of effects and operations while the fixture itself remains stationary. Scanners are generally remotely controlled by a l. Used . ighting control console, but some can be preprogrammed. A single scanner can replace the functions of many conventional lights and can often perform tasks conventional lights can not. Most m. Used . odern scanners utilize DMX-512 signals for control, but some can be controlled by way of analog signals as well. ...Stairs
- Stairs are used to access the stage and raised parts of the stage. They are usually collapsable for the purposes of storage and transportation. . Used . . Used . ...Truss
- A truss is a static structure consisting of straight slender members interconnected at joints into triangular units used for spanning or bracing structural elements.. Used . . Used . ...Staging
- Staging is the process and art of selecting, designing, or modifying the performance space for a given purpose, be it theatrical, television, film or concert production. . Used . . Used . ...Active
- A active circuit works with an external power supply and usually at low power. A passive circuit operates directly on a signal using the power coming from the surrounding circuitry.
This is the . Used . reason why an active crossover is, for the most part, placed before amps, containing integrated circuits (and line level signal processing). On the other hand a passive crossover is placed . Used . after amplifiers where power levels are much larger . ...
Foggers and Hazers
Foggers and hazers are used on stage and in concerts in order to produce a smoke or gog-like effect during live performances. A fog machine is not just limited to the entertainment arena however, as it also has some use for military and industrial applications, as well as personal use to their cost coming down.
How does a smoke machine work? Typically, foggers and hazers vaporize a mixture of water and glycerine fluid or glycol fluid by atomizing a kind of mineral oil. The vaporized fluid disperses into a thick cloud of artificial fog once it comes into contact with the moisture in the air when itā??s released.
Foggers and hazers are most commonly seen in theatrical productions, where they are especially useful for setting the mood or creating the right kind of atmosphere during certain scenes in a play. In addition, foggers and hazers are quite commonly seen in haunted houses and Halloween displays, as the fog generated adds to the creepy atmosphere. Itā??s also become fairly common to see a fog machine during concerts, for example to add to the suspense before the performers come out onto the stage.
Nightclubs are another common venue for foggers and hazers, as they are able to enhance laser and other lighting arrangements due to the fogā??s refractive and reflective qualities. However, haze machines are slowly superseding foggers and hazers in nightclubs.