Contact a Sales Specialist about used Truss for sale.
Truss Box Truss
Miscellaneous Box Truss
- An LED or light emitting diode is simply a tiny light bulb that fits into an electrical circuit. However, unlike ordinary bulbs, LEDs don't have a filament that will burn out and generate very little . Used . heat. They are illuminated by the movement of electrons in a semiconductor material and last as long as a standard transistor.. Used . ...Staging
- Staging is the process and art of selecting, designing, or modifying the performance space for a given purpose, be it theatrical, television, film or concert production. . Used . . Used . ...Zoom Lens
- A mechanical assembly of lens elements with the capability to vary its focal length allowing for a closer or farther view of a subject, without changing perspective. Zoom lenses are often described b. Used . y the ratio of their focal lengths from longest to shortest. A 100mm to 400mm zoom may be described as a 4:1 or 4× zoom.
. Used . ...Wrap
- A term used in Rigging for a short sling used to wrap a beam or truss or the action of wrapping a truss. In film and television production WRAP is an acronym for Wind Reel And Print and announces the. Used . end of a scene or session. . Used . ...Mixers
- A mixer is an electronic device for combining or "mixing" audio signals by routing and changing the level, tone, and/or dynamics of the audio signals. A mixer can mix analog or digital signals depend. Used . ing on the type of mixer. The modified signals are then combined to produce a unified signal output. Mixers can vary in size and function ranging from small format having a few inputs for a . Used . DJ to large format having dozens of inputs for studio recording....
Box truss are used in the construction of concert and theatre stages, designed to make the stage extremely strong and able to bear heavy loads that enable the stage to support various types of props and equipment that will be used during the performance.
Also called a stage truss, the box truss has many other uses in addition to concert stages. These include electric power pylons, bridges, radio antennas and even in the fuselage of aircraft. The reason they are so popular is due to their design. Basically, a box truss is constructed of three chords (or more), which are supported by diagonal structural elements in order to increase their strength.
The box truss is able to support far greater loads than what a concert stage without trusses would be able to, thanks to its diagonal supports. They are also more resistant to twisting, buckling and swaying in heavy winds.
There are many different kinds of box truss materials available. One of the most common is the aluminium truss, as this kind of stage truss is lightweight (and so easier to put together) and relatively cheap, yet still able to support very heavy loads.
Different load-bearing capabilities are often used to define a box truss. The 12x12 truss is the standard for a medium-duty truss, although larger sizes are available for a heavy duty truss. Itâ??s also possible to find smaller, light-duty truss sizes.