The Y-10 is a sub-compact 3 way line array that is as powerful as a full sized array, featuring a single patented Adamson mid/high drive module (with 2 patents granted and 2 pending applications). The Adamson drive module has a co-axial entrance and a co-linear exit comprised of a high frequency sound chamber mounted within a mid frequency sound chamber. The drive module is powered by a proprietary 9" Kevlar mid and a JBL 2451 Compression Driver
. Together, the drive module and trapezoidal cabinet design create a smooth, slightly curved, seamless wave front with no gaps between cabinets.
The Y10 has a defined coverage pattern of 100 degrees by 5 degrees at -3db down. The vertical coverage is determined by the number of cabinets added to the array. The Y10 comes complete with a sliding hinge rigging system with six one-degree increments, you can achieve precise angular positioning by adjusting the extension of the sliding hinge while the front of the array remains closed.
Light aluminum dollies, and all the components for rigging the Y-Axis come standard. Y10 Waterproof Soft Covers with customized silkscreening and black powder coated aluminum rigging frames to support 16 or 24 Y10's are available as optional accessories.
Live Concert Reproduction
Down fill for Y18
Houses of Worship
Two Adamson ND-10 L Kevlar Neodymium Drivers
One JBL 2451 HF Driver
The Adamson Co-Linear Drive Module
One Adamson YX9 9 " Kevlar MF Driver
Aluminum Dolly Board
Stainless/Aluminum Slide Hinge Rigging
Used Adamson Systems Engineering
Brock Adamson's passion for sound has driven the evolution of Adamson Systems Engineering from a small speaker shop to a company invested in its own factory, with a broad engineering base and a wide range of computer controlled manufacturing machinery. Now Adamson is recognized as the most advanced manufacturer of loudspeaker systems in the industry.
A versatile range of products - from the highly acclaimed Y-Axis and SpekTrix true line source arrays to the SX and MH Series of conventional loudspeakers - has equated the Adamson brand name around the world with excellence and distinction.
- Scoop lights or Scoops are circular fixtures that do not have any lenses. They have a reflector at the back of the fixture that directs the light out of the fixture. Since they do not have any sort o. Used . f lens system they are cheaper than other fixtures. However, the downside of this makes it so that you can not focus the light at all (even PAR's allow for more control than scoops). . Used . Yoke
- The metal strip running over the top and on both sides of a light to which the G-Clamp is attached. . Used . . Used . ...House Lights
- House lights are incandescent or fluorescent floodlights. House lights provide light for the audience before and after performances and during intermissions. Work lights provide general lighting backs. Used . tage, or in the house. House lights are often controlled by dimmers, but are sometimes on simple switches. Work lights are almost always switched only. House and work lights are usually off d. Used . uring performances but are occasionally included in the lighting design to establish focus or emphasize plot elements. ...Controllers
- A hoist or motor controller is a machine for raising and lowering personnel or gear by means of a cable for the purpose of setting the gear in place on a truss or stage.
. Used . . Used . ...Lighting Desk
- Lighting control consoles (also called lighting boards or lighting desks) are electronic devices used in theatrical lighting design to control multiple lights at once. They are used throughout the ent. Used . ertainment industry and are normally placed at the FOH position or in a control booth.
All lighting control consoles can control dimmers which, in turn, control the brightness of. Used . the lights. Many modern consoles can also control intelligent lights (lights that can move and change colors), fog machines and hazers, and other special effects devices.
Consoles communicate wit...
Used Line Array Speakers
Find used line array speakers and line array elements from such popular brands as L-Acoustics, d&b audiotechnik, Meyer Sound and Nexo. All used line array speakers are warrantied and in most cases inspected by factory certified technicians.
Solaris sells and buys secondhand and used line arrays for large concerts, tours, stadiums and auditoriums. Call us if you don't find it and we will find it for you.