The Y-10 is a sub-compact 3 way line array that is as powerful as a full sized array, featuring a single patented Adamson mid/high drive module (with 2 patents granted and 2 pending applications). The Adamson drive module has a co-axial entrance and a co-linear exit comprised of a high frequency sound chamber mounted within a mid frequency sound chamber. The drive module is powered by a proprietary 9" Kevlar mid and a JBL 2451 Compression Driver
. Together, the drive module and trapezoidal cabinet design create a smooth, slightly curved, seamless wave front with no gaps between cabinets.
The Y10 has a defined coverage pattern of 100 degrees by 5 degrees at -3db down. The vertical coverage is determined by the number of cabinets added to the array. The Y10 comes complete with a sliding hinge rigging system with six one-degree increments, you can achieve precise angular positioning by adjusting the extension of the sliding hinge while the front of the array remains closed.
Light aluminum dollies, and all the components for rigging the Y-Axis come standard. Y10 Waterproof Soft Covers with customized silkscreening and black powder coated aluminum rigging frames to support 16 or 24 Y10's are available as optional accessories.
Live Concert Reproduction
Down fill for Y18
Houses of Worship
Two Adamson ND-10 L Kevlar Neodymium Drivers
One JBL 2451 HF Driver
The Adamson Co-Linear Drive Module
One Adamson YX9 9 " Kevlar MF Driver
Aluminum Dolly Board
Stainless/Aluminum Slide Hinge Rigging
Used Adamson Systems Engineering
Brock Adamson's passion for sound has driven the evolution of Adamson Systems Engineering from a small speaker shop to a company invested in its own factory, with a broad engineering base and a wide range of computer controlled manufacturing machinery. Now Adamson is recognized as the most advanced manufacturer of loudspeaker systems in the industry.
A versatile range of products - from the highly acclaimed Y-Axis and SpekTrix true line source arrays to the SX and MH Series of conventional loudspeakers - has equated the Adamson brand name around the world with excellence and distinction.
- A value of time that is assigned to a parameter that controls the duration of change from one DMX value to another DMX value or to fade from one scene to another. This is a lighting console term.. Used . . Used . ...Platforms
- Some stages are made up of many smaller table like platforms so they can be easily transported or stored. These platforms are generally used in the forming of large stages, are fastened together, com. Used . e in different hights and widths and have different materials for their surface, like woods and canvases. . Used . ...Followspot
- Followspot is a generic term used to describe any number of lighting instruments used to highlight performers on stage. A followspot operator moves the followspot to follow the performer or to accent. Used . some action or prop etc. Somtimes called limes, dating back to the days of limelight.
Followspots are generally much brighter than conventional lighting instruments, and often u. Used . se a lamp with a considerably higher color temperature. 10-Bit DMX
- A value or parameter using two DMX channels for control.. Used . . Used . ...Staging
- Staging is the process and art of selecting, designing, or modifying the performance space for a given purpose, be it theatrical, television, film or concert production. . Used . . Used . ...
Used Line Array Speakers
Find used line array speakers and line array elements from such popular brands as L-Acoustics, d&b audiotechnik, Meyer Sound and Nexo. All used line array speakers are warrantied and in most cases inspected by factory certified technicians.
Solaris sells and buys secondhand and used line arrays for large concerts, tours, stadiums and auditoriums. Call us if you don't find it and we will find it for you.