The Y-10 is a sub-compact 3 way line array that is as powerful as a full sized array, featuring a single patented Adamson mid/high drive module (with 2 patents granted and 2 pending applications). The Adamson drive module has a co-axial entrance and a co-linear exit comprised of a high frequency sound chamber mounted within a mid frequency sound chamber. The drive module is powered by a proprietary 9" Kevlar mid and a JBL 2451 Compression Driver
. Together, the drive module and trapezoidal cabinet design create a smooth, slightly curved, seamless wave front with no gaps between cabinets.
The Y10 has a defined coverage pattern of 100 degrees by 5 degrees at -3db down. The vertical coverage is determined by the number of cabinets added to the array. The Y10 comes complete with a sliding hinge rigging system with six one-degree increments, you can achieve precise angular positioning by adjusting the extension of the sliding hinge while the front of the array remains closed.
Light aluminum dollies, and all the components for rigging the Y-Axis come standard. Y10 Waterproof Soft Covers with customized silkscreening and black powder coated aluminum rigging frames to support 16 or 24 Y10's are available as optional accessories.
Live Concert Reproduction
Down fill for Y18
Houses of Worship
Two Adamson ND-10 L Kevlar Neodymium Drivers
One JBL 2451 HF Driver
The Adamson Co-Linear Drive Module
One Adamson YX9 9 " Kevlar MF Driver
Aluminum Dolly Board
Stainless/Aluminum Slide Hinge Rigging
Used Adamson Systems Engineering
Brock Adamson's passion for sound has driven the evolution of Adamson Systems Engineering from a small speaker shop to a company invested in its own factory, with a broad engineering base and a wide range of computer controlled manufacturing machinery. Now Adamson is recognized as the most advanced manufacturer of loudspeaker systems in the industry.
A versatile range of products - from the highly acclaimed Y-Axis and SpekTrix true line source arrays to the SX and MH Series of conventional loudspeakers - has equated the Adamson brand name around the world with excellence and distinction.
- Equalization, or EQ, applies to any hardware or outboard effect used for the process of changing, increasing or decreasing the level or volume of a certain frequency in a sound to bring that frequenci. Used . es volume in line with the other sounds. It is used in live events and audio recording in film, music, TV and radio. . Used . ...1000 - 5000 Lumens
- A projector that produces 1000 - 5000 lumens of light.. Used . . Used . ...Pattern
- Pattern refers to the shape, quality and evenness of a lamp's output. The pattern of light an instrument makes is largely determined by three factors. The first are the specifics of the bulb, reflecto. Used . r and lens assembly. Different mounting positions for the bulb (axial, base up, base down), different sizes and shapes of reflector and the nature of the lens (or lenses) being used can all a. Used . ffect the pattern of light. Secondly, the specifics of how the lamp is focused affect its pattern. In Ellipsoidal Reflector Spotlights (ERS) and their derivatives (see below), there are two beams of light emit...Auxiliary Output
- A seperate line level output from a sound console that is to be used for foldback or monitoring that does not use up another main output. Each in channel has a path to the Auxiliary bus. It is also . Used . useful to send a signal to a separate effects processor.
. Used . ...Light Board
- A light board is yet another name used to describe a lighting console.. Used . . Used . ...
Used Line Array Speakers
Find used line array speakers and line array elements from such popular brands as L-Acoustics, d&b audiotechnik, Meyer Sound and Nexo. All used line array speakers are warrantied and in most cases inspected by factory certified technicians.
Solaris sells and buys secondhand and used line arrays for large concerts, tours, stadiums and auditoriums. Call us if you don't find it and we will find it for you.