Power consumption: Max. 120W
Beam angle: 30 degree
DMX 6 channel
LED Quantity: 18 x 3W Tri Color
Unit weight: 2.8kgs
Size: 215x215x240 mm
Static Color Mode
Color Changing Mode
Color Fading Mode
Color Chasing Mode
Auto Running Mode
Master / Slave Mode
Flash speed adjustable
- Ellipsoidal is the name for a type of theatrical light, getting the name from the ellipsoidal reflector used to intensify the light of a back-loading lamp through the barrel and lens. Ellipsoidals are. Used . used for their strong, well-defined light and their versatility.
Characteristics of an ellipsoidal lighting unit include:
* An adjustable barrel, allowing a lightin. Used . g designer to change the size and focus of the light thrown by the unit by changing the distance between the mirror and the lens or lenses
* A set of brackets on the end of the barrel for the insertion o...Backlight
- Light that comes from the upstage, behind all actors and scenery. It helps to separate them from the back drop.
Light coming from upstage, behind scenery or actors, to sculpt and separat. Used . e them from the background. Used . ...XY
- A stereo recording technique using two identical cardioid or directional microphones placed next to each other at an angle of 90 degrees. This method is employed to overcome the coverage problems of . Used . AB recording. The main disadvantage being that audio from the center of the stage arrives at a 45 degree angle to the mics where the response is not as efficient leaving an apparent gap in t. Used . he stereo field. ...Cyc Light
- Cyc lights, also known as strip lights are long housings typically containing multiple lamps arranged along the length of the instrument and emitting light perpendicular to its length. Lamps are often. Used . covered with individual gels of multiple colors (somet . Used . ...Triangular
- A triangular truss is so named because of its triangular shape, having three main support bars.. Used . . Used . ...
Used LED Par
The LED Par, or Parabolic Aluminized Reflector Lamp, is a specialized kind of stage lighting apparatus that are versatile enough to be used for practically any kind of application that might be required during concerts and other stage productions. The LED Par uses light-emitting diodes as opposed to traditional high-intensity discharge or halogen bulbs seen in classical stage lighting.
There are three main types of LED par that are used in stage lighting. Striplights, PAR cans, which are rounded printed circuit boards on which LEDs are mounted, and moving head lights, which can be mounted on a yoke.
Although the LED Par 64 can be used for almost any application, they are generally used as side lights, back lights or top lights, and also for lighting cycloramas.
Two of the biggest advantages of the LED Par are that it has reduced power consumption when compared to traditional lights, and also a higher light output.
Many LED pars, like the RGBW LED Par, come with green, red and blue LED bulbs, which be adjusted to achieve virtually any color spectrum, thus it is not required to have numerous different colored lights to achieve multiple different colors.
One final advantage of the LED LED 1 Watt Par is that it can be directly manipulated using DMX â?? no extra dimmers are required for its control, as the light intensity can be adjusted from the main control panel.