Power consumption: Max. 120W
Beam angle: 30 degree
DMX 6 channel
LED Quantity: 18 x 3W Tri Color
Unit weight: 2.8kgs
Size: 215x215x240 mm
Static Color Mode
Color Changing Mode
Color Fading Mode
Color Chasing Mode
Auto Running Mode
Master / Slave Mode
Flash speed adjustable
Depth of Field
- While a lens focuses on a single plane of depth, there is usually an additional area in focus behind and in front of that plane. This is depth of field. Depth of field increases as the iris is closed.. Used . There is more depth of field the wider the lens and le . Used . ...Screens
- Highly reflective screen used for projectors to provide a better, clearer surface or an image to be projected on to.. Used . . Used . ...Scaffolding
- Scaffolding is a temporary platform or framework, either supported from below or suspended, that is used to support people and material during the set up and deconstruction of a stage or venue.
. Used .
. Used . ...Plasma
- A plasma display panel is a type of flat panel display with many tiny cells located between two panels of glass holding an inert mixture of gases like neon and xenon. The gas is electrically turned in. Used . to a plasma which then excites phosphors that emit light. . Used . ...Auxiliary Input
- A signal path that goes back to the sound console for line lever signals sent to a seperate outboard piece of equipment such as an EQ, Delay, Effect Processor, etc, via an Auxiliary Send.. Used . . Used . ...
Used LED Par
The LED Par, or Parabolic Aluminized Reflector Lamp, is a specialized kind of stage lighting apparatus that are versatile enough to be used for practically any kind of application that might be required during concerts and other stage productions. The LED Par uses light-emitting diodes as opposed to traditional high-intensity discharge or halogen bulbs seen in classical stage lighting.
There are three main types of LED par that are used in stage lighting. Striplights, PAR cans, which are rounded printed circuit boards on which LEDs are mounted, and moving head lights, which can be mounted on a yoke.
Although the LED Par 64 can be used for almost any application, they are generally used as side lights, back lights or top lights, and also for lighting cycloramas.
Two of the biggest advantages of the LED Par are that it has reduced power consumption when compared to traditional lights, and also a higher light output.
Many LED pars, like the RGBW LED Par, come with green, red and blue LED bulbs, which be adjusted to achieve virtually any color spectrum, thus it is not required to have numerous different colored lights to achieve multiple different colors.
One final advantage of the LED LED 1 Watt Par is that it can be directly manipulated using DMX â?? no extra dimmers are required for its control, as the light intensity can be adjusted from the main control panel.