- An alternating current (AC) is an electrical current where the magnitude and direction of the current varies cyclically, as opposed to direct current, where the direction of the current stays constan. Used . t. The usual waveform of an AC power circuit is a sine wave, as this results in the most efficient transmission of energy. However in certain applications different waveforms are used, such a. Used . s triangular or square waves.
Used generically, AC refers to the form in which electricity is delivered to businesses and residences. However, audio and radio signals carried on electrical wire arEffects
- Lighting Effects are devices that are generally used to enhance other lighting or staging devices, like foggers, lasers or pyrotechnics and can also have and effect on setting the mood during a perfor. Used . mance like color changers.
. Used . ...Folding
- A folding truss is a truss that folds for easy storage and transport.. Used . . Used . ...Watt
- An international system for the measurement of the amount of power used by a device, usually electrical in nature, equal to one joule per second or one ampere of current flowing at one volt. The watt. Used . is named after James Watt for his contributions to the development of the steam engine and in turn its contribution to electrical power.. Used . ...Pyro
- Pyrotechnics are chemical explosive or flammable firework effects with a manual detonation, usually electrically fired by special fail safe equipment. There are many different kinds of pyrotechnics an. Used . d they are primarily used to enhance a theatrical or musical performances with flashes, smoke, loud bangs and flaming light shows. While similar to fireworks, pyrotechnics are more localized . Used . and generally smaller. ...