- A sub or subwoofer is a speaker dedicated to the reproduction of bass frequencies, usually from about 20 Hz to about 200 Hz. . Used . . Used . ...AB
- A stereo recording technique. Two microphones of the same make and model are located next to one another in , and point in the same direction. The left mic is panned hard left on the mixer. The right. Used . mic is panned hard right.
This technique has flaws, such as audio reflections from each mic which can cause comb filtering (narrow coverage). This can be somewhat corrected by s. Used . pacing the mics out, but this will not fully correct the problem and can lead to muddy sound from delay artifacts. Fresnel Lens
- A Fresnel lens is a type of lens invented by Augustin-Jean Fresnel. Originally developed for lighthouses, the design enables the construction of lenses of large size and short focal length without th. Used . e weight and volume of material which would be required in a lens of conventional design.
The Fresnel lens (often pronounced FREZ-nell but usually the original fre-NELL in theatr. Used . ical and motion picture lighting applications) reduces the amount of material required compared to a conventional spherical lens by breaking the lens into a set of concentric annular sections known as Fresnel Converters and Sync
- An audio converter is a type of electronic hardware that converts analog audio signals to digital audio format or vice versa. Audio synchronizers arrange the signals, either analog, digital or both, s. Used . o that multiple the signals occur in time. . Used . ...A1
- A1 is Lighting Industry Forum code for lamps that are origianally recommended for projection.
Here are all the codes:
CP: Film, Television &Photographic studio (3200K)
. Used . A1: Projection
T: Theatre (3000K)
P2: Photoflood (3200K)
K: General Purpose Flood Lighting (2850K) . Used . ...