Power consumption: Max. 120W
Beam angle: 30 degree
DMX 6 channel
LED Quantity: 18 x 3W Tri Color
Unit weight: 2.8kgs
Size: 215x215x240 mm
Static Color Mode
Color Changing Mode
Color Fading Mode
Color Chasing Mode
Auto Running Mode
Master / Slave Mode
Flash speed adjustable
Advanced Control Network
- A new protocol designed to improve upon on the exisiting known limitations of the DMX512 protocol. It was developed by the ESTA (The Entertainment Services and Technology Association).
T. Used . he Advanced Control Network (ACN) is intended to provide the next generation standard for the distribution of data in lighting control networks.
ACN needs to do much more than just supe. Used . rcede DMX. Ideally, ACN will unify lighting control networking, allowing a single network to carry many different kinds of lighting-related data and to connect equipment from different manufacturers. ACN is noGobo
- A gobo is a thin circular plate with holes cut in it to create patterns of projected light. The name may be derived from a contraction of "go between", or from "GOes Before Optics". Another possible . Used . origin is from the early days of Hollywood. When the Director of Photography wanted daylight excluded from some area of the set, he'd say "GO BlackOut". Members of the crew would run around p. Used . utting black material between the sun and the set.
A gobo may be made from thin metal sheet, usually steel, or from etched glass, depending upon the complexity of the design. Glass gobos often incStairs
- Stairs are used to access the stage and raised parts of the stage. They are usually collapsable for the purposes of storage and transportation. . Used . . Used . ...Moving Mirror Lights
- A common term for a moving mirror stage/concert light. This light in particular is common is clubs, discos and lounges. As opposed to the moving head lights that are more common for theatre, concerts. Used . and stage events. . Used . Backline
- Backline is equipment that is located behind a live band while they are performing. Such examples of backline include amps for guitars and basses. It is the equipment that the band needs aside from . Used . the actual instruments that they are holding and using and the PA and FOH desks.
. Used . ...
Used LED Par
The LED Par, or Parabolic Aluminized Reflector Lamp, is a specialized kind of stage lighting apparatus that are versatile enough to be used for practically any kind of application that might be required during concerts and other stage productions. The LED Par uses light-emitting diodes as opposed to traditional high-intensity discharge or halogen bulbs seen in classical stage lighting.
There are three main types of LED par that are used in stage lighting. Striplights, PAR cans, which are rounded printed circuit boards on which LEDs are mounted, and moving head lights, which can be mounted on a yoke.
Although the LED Par 64 can be used for almost any application, they are generally used as side lights, back lights or top lights, and also for lighting cycloramas.
Two of the biggest advantages of the LED Par are that it has reduced power consumption when compared to traditional lights, and also a higher light output.
Many LED pars, like the RGBW LED Par, come with green, red and blue LED bulbs, which be adjusted to achieve virtually any color spectrum, thus it is not required to have numerous different colored lights to achieve multiple different colors.
One final advantage of the LED LED 1 Watt Par is that it can be directly manipulated using DMX â?? no extra dimmers are required for its control, as the light intensity can be adjusted from the main control panel.