Power consumption: Max. 120W
Beam angle: 30 degree
DMX 6 channel
LED Quantity: 18 x 3W Tri Color
Unit weight: 2.8kgs
Size: 215x215x240 mm
Static Color Mode
Color Changing Mode
Color Fading Mode
Color Chasing Mode
Auto Running Mode
Master / Slave Mode
Flash speed adjustable
- A Fogger or Smoke machine is an electrical device that creates clouds of artificual and hopefully non-toxic fog. The fog may come in different colors or smells and may be water or mineral based. It i. Used . s used for effects in theatre, staging, concerts and clubs.
Hazers by contrast create a more diffusive, expansive haze that is usually not a thick and is used to enhance other ef. Used . fects, such as lighting and light beams. Wrap
- A term used in Rigging for a short sling used to wrap a beam or truss or the action of wrapping a truss. In film and television production WRAP is an acronym for Wind Reel And Print and announces the. Used . end of a scene or session. . Used . ...Chase
- A set of cues that loops again and again. This is a lighting console term.. Used . . Used . ...A1
- A1 is Lighting Industry Forum code for lamps that are origianally recommended for projection.
Here are all the codes:
CP: Film, Television &Photographic studio (3200K)
. Used . A1: Projection
T: Theatre (3000K)
P2: Photoflood (3200K)
K: General Purpose Flood Lighting (2850K) . Used . ...Fog
- A fogger is a device that emits a dense vapor that appears similar to fog or smoke,
usually by the vaporization of a water and glycol based or glycerine based fluid. A hazer or diffusion fogger. Used . is used to produce an atmospheric haze, rather than clouds of smoke, and is used by many lighting designers to reveal airborne light beams, especially lazers. . Used . ...
Used LED Par
The LED Par, or Parabolic Aluminized Reflector Lamp, is a specialized kind of stage lighting apparatus that are versatile enough to be used for practically any kind of application that might be required during concerts and other stage productions. The LED Par uses light-emitting diodes as opposed to traditional high-intensity discharge or halogen bulbs seen in classical stage lighting.
There are three main types of LED par that are used in stage lighting. Striplights, PAR cans, which are rounded printed circuit boards on which LEDs are mounted, and moving head lights, which can be mounted on a yoke.
Although the LED Par 64 can be used for almost any application, they are generally used as side lights, back lights or top lights, and also for lighting cycloramas.
Two of the biggest advantages of the LED Par are that it has reduced power consumption when compared to traditional lights, and also a higher light output.
Many LED pars, like the RGBW LED Par, come with green, red and blue LED bulbs, which be adjusted to achieve virtually any color spectrum, thus it is not required to have numerous different colored lights to achieve multiple different colors.
One final advantage of the LED LED 1 Watt Par is that it can be directly manipulated using DMX â?? no extra dimmers are required for its control, as the light intensity can be adjusted from the main control panel.