Power consumption: Max. 120W
Beam angle: 30 degree
DMX 6 channel
LED Quantity: 18 x 3W Tri Color
Unit weight: 2.8kgs
Size: 215x215x240 mm
Static Color Mode
Color Changing Mode
Color Fading Mode
Color Chasing Mode
Auto Running Mode
Master / Slave Mode
Flash speed adjustable
- A hoist is a device used for lifting or lowering a load by means of a drum or barrel around which rope or chain wraps. It may be manually operated, electrically or pneumatically driven and may use ch. Used . ain, fiber or wire rope as its lifting medium.
A hoist normally is used for lifting (near vertical) and a winch is normally used for pulling (near horizontal). . Used . Video
- Video is the technology of electromagnetically recording, processing, transmitting, and reconstructing a sequence of images that represent scenes in motion.
. Used . . Used . ...EQ
- Equalization, or EQ, applies to any hardware or outboard effect used for the process of changing, increasing or decreasing the level or volume of a certain frequency in a sound to bring that frequenci. Used . es volume in line with the other sounds. It is used in live events and audio recording in film, music, TV and radio. . Used . ...Delay
- Delay is an audio effect which records a signal or sound and then plays it back after a period of time. The delayed signal may be played back multiple times or looped back into the recording again to . Used . create the sound of a repeating decaying echo. Unlike reverb, which uses reflected sound to produce many echos, delay has greater control over the number of times the sound is echoed. . Used . ...Patch Bays
- A patch bay is a panel, usually rack mounted, that uses cable connections to allow technicians to quickly change the physical path of a select signal. Generally, shorter patch cables will plug into fr. Used . ont of the panel, while the back will have have much longer connections to more permanent cables and equipment. . Used . ...
Used LED Par
The LED Par, or Parabolic Aluminized Reflector Lamp, is a specialized kind of stage lighting apparatus that are versatile enough to be used for practically any kind of application that might be required during concerts and other stage productions. The LED Par uses light-emitting diodes as opposed to traditional high-intensity discharge or halogen bulbs seen in classical stage lighting.
There are three main types of LED par that are used in stage lighting. Striplights, PAR cans, which are rounded printed circuit boards on which LEDs are mounted, and moving head lights, which can be mounted on a yoke.
Although the LED Par 64 can be used for almost any application, they are generally used as side lights, back lights or top lights, and also for lighting cycloramas.
Two of the biggest advantages of the LED Par are that it has reduced power consumption when compared to traditional lights, and also a higher light output.
Many LED pars, like the RGBW LED Par, come with green, red and blue LED bulbs, which be adjusted to achieve virtually any color spectrum, thus it is not required to have numerous different colored lights to achieve multiple different colors.
One final advantage of the LED LED 1 Watt Par is that it can be directly manipulated using DMX â?? no extra dimmers are required for its control, as the light intensity can be adjusted from the main control panel.