The EM 3032
consists of two complete true diversity receivers in a single 19" 1 U rack housing.
32 programmable receiving frequencies per receiver ensure flexible channel selection and
make this receiver an ideal choice for OB applications or for use in shows.
Established in 1945 in Wedemark, Germany, Sennheiser is the acknowledged world leader in microphone technology, RF-wireless and infrared sound transmission, headphone transducer technology, and most recently, in the development of active noise-cancellation.
Sennheiser Electronic Corporation (SEC) is the U.S. wholly-owned subsidiary, with headquarters in Old Lyme, Connecticut. SEC represents all Sennheiser products in the United States. It distributes a variety of other pro audio lines, including Neumann, Turbosound, HHB, K+H, Rosendahl and Australian Monitor. Our commitment to the world of audio is simple: we offer products that provide the finest combination of performance and value available anywhere, and back them up with superlative service.
"Our people are dedicated to delivering our 3-D vision"
Success is a result of good planning combined with good luck. Yet today, one might be the very best planner, and enjoy incredible luck, yet still be limited in pursuit of success unless he or she recognizes an additional ingredient in the success formula. PEOPLE...because no matter how great the product or service offered; no matter how attractive the price/performance ratio; no matter how grand and innovative the marketing efforts; the bottom line is that today's knowledgeable and demanding consumers require the service and support that is only possible through high quality people.
Delight our Stakeholders; our associates, customers and suppliers
Demand Excellence; in our products; services and people
Deliver Results; to do what we say we will do
Our team understands fully that consumers have many choices today. The consumer's commitment to a company and/or product is predicated on a number of things including products, performance, price, services, and among other things; their loyalty, however, is primarily due to people.
- A speaker is a device that converts an electrical signal into the equivalent air vibrations in order to make audible sound.. Used . . Used . ...Fogger
- A Fogger or Smoke machine is an electrical device that creates clouds of artificual and hopefully non-toxic fog. The fog may come in different colors or smells and may be water or mineral based. It i. Used . s used for effects in theatre, staging, concerts and clubs.
Hazers by contrast create a more diffusive, expansive haze that is usually not a thick and is used to enhance other ef. Used . fects, such as lighting and light beams. House Lights
- House lights are incandescent or fluorescent floodlights. House lights provide light for the audience before and after performances and during intermissions. Work lights provide general lighting backs. Used . tage, or in the house. House lights are often controlled by dimmers, but are sometimes on simple switches. Work lights are almost always switched only. House and work lights are usually off d. Used . uring performances but are occasionally included in the lighting design to establish focus or emphasize plot elements. ...Wing
- A breakout box or extension console that expands the current consoles capabilities by adding additional tactile faders and controls. Generally applied to lighting control consoles and adapted from a . Used . theater term used to describe the sides of the stage not visible to the audience where the actors make their entrances. . Used . ...Color gel
- Color gel is a translucent or transparent coloured material that is used in theatre to colour light. Modern gels are usually made of polycarbonate or polyester, but the name arose from the gelatin ori. Used . ginally used. See gel (theater).
Gels are also used in photography and cinematography for the purpose of color correction, and in this capacity are usually called color filters.<. Used . br />
Similar colors may vary between different companies' formulations - for instance, they all have a color named 'bastard amber', yet Rosco's bastard amber is different from Lee's is different from G...
Used Wireless Communication System
Wireless communication systems help individuals transfer important info amongst two or more points without actually being connected to each other. There devices such as a wireless headset and wireless receiver are long range communicating apparatuses that would be impossible to use with wires.
Situations where the use of a wireless communication system is crucial are to link several transportable impermanent work areas, digitally connect users to networks, and backup a wireless communication network in case it fails.
The distance between one wireless comm system device and another one can be as little as a few metres or as far as a millions of kilometres. Some examples of how these devices are often used are as two-way radios, remote control devices and modulated laser light systems.
A wireless transmitter works with other wireless communication system devices by using radio frequencies, infrared communication and antennas to transfer information to a wireless receiver, which will then signal a device what to do.
The wireless communication system differs in local coverage and availability. Some signals and satellites may not be able to provide you signal in certain areas. Therefore the performance and range of a wireless communication system should be thoroughly tested being used.
Besides using no cords and wires, the majority of wireless communication instruments use point-to-point, broadcasting, wireless networks and cellular networks to receive and transfer info.