The EM 3032
consists of two complete true diversity receivers in a single 19" 1 U rack housing.
32 programmable receiving frequencies per receiver ensure flexible channel selection and
make this receiver an ideal choice for OB applications or for use in shows.
Established in 1945 in Wedemark, Germany, Sennheiser is the acknowledged world leader in microphone technology, RF-wireless and infrared sound transmission, headphone transducer technology, and most recently, in the development of active noise-cancellation.
Sennheiser Electronic Corporation (SEC) is the U.S. wholly-owned subsidiary, with headquarters in Old Lyme, Connecticut. SEC represents all Sennheiser products in the United States. It distributes a variety of other pro audio lines, including Neumann, Turbosound, HHB, K+H, Rosendahl and Australian Monitor. Our commitment to the world of audio is simple: we offer products that provide the finest combination of performance and value available anywhere, and back them up with superlative service.
"Our people are dedicated to delivering our 3-D vision"
Success is a result of good planning combined with good luck. Yet today, one might be the very best planner, and enjoy incredible luck, yet still be limited in pursuit of success unless he or she recognizes an additional ingredient in the success formula. PEOPLE...because no matter how great the product or service offered; no matter how attractive the price/performance ratio; no matter how grand and innovative the marketing efforts; the bottom line is that today's knowledgeable and demanding consumers require the service and support that is only possible through high quality people.
Delight our Stakeholders; our associates, customers and suppliers
Demand Excellence; in our products; services and people
Deliver Results; to do what we say we will do
Our team understands fully that consumers have many choices today. The consumer's commitment to a company and/or product is predicated on a number of things including products, performance, price, services, and among other things; their loyalty, however, is primarily due to people.
- A speaker designed to be mounted on or in a wall or on a stand.. Used . . Used . ...Full Racks
- Dimmer racks are cabinets designed for stacking many dimmer modules into an easily accessible space. They can be permanent architectural installments or portable units built for road travel and vary i. Used . n size from small rack with only a few dimmer modules to very large racks with hundreds. . Used . ...Lighting Control Console
- Lighting control consoles (also called lighting boards or lighting desks) are electronic devices used in theatrical lighting design to control multiple lights at once. They are used throughout the ent. Used . ertainment industry and are normally placed at the FOH position or in a control booth. All lighting control consoles can control dimmers which, in turn, control the brightness of the lights. . Used . Many modern consoles can also control intelligent lights (lights that can move and change colors), fog machines and hazers, and other special effects devices. Consoles communicate with the dimmers and other de...A1
- A1 is Lighting Industry Forum code for lamps that are origianally recommended for projection.
Here are all the codes:
CP: Film, Television &Photographic studio (3200K)
. Used . A1: Projection
T: Theatre (3000K)
P2: Photoflood (3200K)
K: General Purpose Flood Lighting (2850K) . Used . ...PAR
- PAR is an acronym referring to "Parabolic Aluminized Reflector" which describes the mirror configuration. PAR lights resemble car headlights. They possess a lens, but the lens is an integral part of t. Used . he lamp and its position relative to the filament canno . Used . ...
Used Wireless Communication System
Wireless communication systems help individuals transfer important info amongst two or more points without actually being connected to each other. There devices such as a wireless headset and wireless receiver are long range communicating apparatuses that would be impossible to use with wires.
Situations where the use of a wireless communication system is crucial are to link several transportable impermanent work areas, digitally connect users to networks, and backup a wireless communication network in case it fails.
The distance between one wireless comm system device and another one can be as little as a few metres or as far as a millions of kilometres. Some examples of how these devices are often used are as two-way radios, remote control devices and modulated laser light systems.
A wireless transmitter works with other wireless communication system devices by using radio frequencies, infrared communication and antennas to transfer information to a wireless receiver, which will then signal a device what to do.
The wireless communication system differs in local coverage and availability. Some signals and satellites may not be able to provide you signal in certain areas. Therefore the performance and range of a wireless communication system should be thoroughly tested being used.
Besides using no cords and wires, the majority of wireless communication instruments use point-to-point, broadcasting, wireless networks and cellular networks to receive and transfer info.