The EM 3032
consists of two complete true diversity receivers in a single 19" 1 U rack housing.
32 programmable receiving frequencies per receiver ensure flexible channel selection and
make this receiver an ideal choice for OB applications or for use in shows.
Established in 1945 in Wedemark, Germany, Sennheiser is the acknowledged world leader in microphone technology, RF-wireless and infrared sound transmission, headphone transducer technology, and most recently, in the development of active noise-cancellation.
Sennheiser Electronic Corporation (SEC) is the U.S. wholly-owned subsidiary, with headquarters in Old Lyme, Connecticut. SEC represents all Sennheiser products in the United States. It distributes a variety of other pro audio lines, including Neumann, Turbosound, HHB, K+H, Rosendahl and Australian Monitor. Our commitment to the world of audio is simple: we offer products that provide the finest combination of performance and value available anywhere, and back them up with superlative service.
"Our people are dedicated to delivering our 3-D vision"
Success is a result of good planning combined with good luck. Yet today, one might be the very best planner, and enjoy incredible luck, yet still be limited in pursuit of success unless he or she recognizes an additional ingredient in the success formula. PEOPLE...because no matter how great the product or service offered; no matter how attractive the price/performance ratio; no matter how grand and innovative the marketing efforts; the bottom line is that today's knowledgeable and demanding consumers require the service and support that is only possible through high quality people.
Delight our Stakeholders; our associates, customers and suppliers
Demand Excellence; in our products; services and people
Deliver Results; to do what we say we will do
Our team understands fully that consumers have many choices today. The consumer's commitment to a company and/or product is predicated on a number of things including products, performance, price, services, and among other things; their loyalty, however, is primarily due to people.
- A Bulb or light bulb is a source of artificial light. There are many different kinds of bulbs including High Intensity Discharge or HIDs, Halogen, Fluorescent and Light Emitting Diodes, but the most . Used . common is the incandescence that works by the release of electromagnetic radiation. . Used . ...Lighting Desk
- Lighting control consoles (also called lighting boards or lighting desks) are electronic devices used in theatrical lighting design to control multiple lights at once. They are used throughout the ent. Used . ertainment industry and are normally placed at the FOH position or in a control booth.
All lighting control consoles can control dimmers which, in turn, control the brightness of. Used . the lights. Many modern consoles can also control intelligent lights (lights that can move and change colors), fog machines and hazers, and other special effects devices.
Consoles communicate wit...Aircraft Landing Light
- A narrow beam PAR lamp (28 volt) that is used on aircraft and often adopted for PAR64 and PAR46 lamps. They are most commonly 4 lamps wired in series to attain the required voltage of the circuit as . Used . close to 120 volts. ACL lamps have a higher intensity, brightness and color temperature than the standard PAR lamp.
ACL lamps are more expensive than standard PARs and have a sho. Used . rter life. DMX-512
- DMX512, often shortened to DMX (Digital MultipleX), is a communications protocol used mainly to control stage lighting.
Developed by the Engineering Commission of USITT, the standard star. Used . ted in 1986, with subsequent revisions in 1990 leading to USITT DMX512/1990. ESTA took control of the standard in 1998 and began a revision process. The new standard, known officially as "Ent. Used . ertainment Technology — USITT DMX512–A — Asynchronous Serial Digital Data Transmission Standard for Controlling Lighting Equipment and Accessories", was approved by ANSI in November, 2004. This current standar...Digital Projection
- A digital projection display system is a computerized display that projects an image, often a logo, on a screen, building or other architectural features like the court in a sports arena. Such devices. Used . are commonly used in presentations or as promotional devices. These displays use a very bright light to project the image, and can generally correct any curves, blurriness, and other inconsi. Used . stencies in the image....
Used Wireless Communication System
Wireless communication systems help individuals transfer important info amongst two or more points without actually being connected to each other. There devices such as a wireless headset and wireless receiver are long range communicating apparatuses that would be impossible to use with wires.
Situations where the use of a wireless communication system is crucial are to link several transportable impermanent work areas, digitally connect users to networks, and backup a wireless communication network in case it fails.
The distance between one wireless comm system device and another one can be as little as a few metres or as far as a millions of kilometres. Some examples of how these devices are often used are as two-way radios, remote control devices and modulated laser light systems.
A wireless transmitter works with other wireless communication system devices by using radio frequencies, infrared communication and antennas to transfer information to a wireless receiver, which will then signal a device what to do.
The wireless communication system differs in local coverage and availability. Some signals and satellites may not be able to provide you signal in certain areas. Therefore the performance and range of a wireless communication system should be thoroughly tested being used.
Besides using no cords and wires, the majority of wireless communication instruments use point-to-point, broadcasting, wireless networks and cellular networks to receive and transfer info.