The Aero 38
A is a self-powered, three-way, high efficiency, line array module. The medium format trapezoidal enclosure integrates two 12GNC low frequency units with 4 in. voice coils, two 10LMN16 mid-range devices utilizing 3 in. voice coils and one ND-10 Compression Driver
with 4 in. coil and 1.5 in. exit geometry for high frequency reproduction. The Compression Driver
is coupled to the Serpis high frequency plane wave adaptor insuring coherent high frequency summing and the generation of a flat, isophasic wave front. All components incorporate neodymium magnet assemblies.
The Aero 38
A offers captive Rigging Hardware
that keeps all parts in place and makes joining one box to another, safe and simple. The rear located splay angle adjusters keep the front spacing between adjacent Elements
the same, providing a seamless front baffle for improved array performance. Moving individual units is easy thanks to the front located dolly panel. Multiple units can be moved with the optional steel stacking dolly.
Low frequency reproduction is handled by two 12GNC loudspeakers in a bass-reflex configuration. The 12GNC speakers incorporate 4 in. (100 mm) edge-wound flat wire (EFW) voice coils and lightweight neodymium magnet assemblies. High frequency reproduction is handled by one ND-10 large format Compression Driver
s using a 4 in. (100 mm) Titan
ium diaphragm, copper clad aluminum EFW voice coil and a 1.5 in. exit throat coupled to SERPIS high frequency plane wave generator.
Power is provided by a three-channel class "D" power amplifier. Protections include short circuit protection on each channel, overload and thermal protection, dynamic clip and power limiting.
Compatible with Aero-48 and Subwoofer
Aero-182/182A, flying hardware is integral to the box and provides for splay angles from 0 to 10 degrees in 2.5 degree increments, hinge points being located on the front for seamless arraying.
Used D.A.S. Audio
Today, we manufacture loudspeaker systems and components, which we supply to other manufacturers throughout the world. Power amplifiers, electronic signal processors, and accessories complete a vast array of products that address the gamut of sound reinforcement applications.
Loudspeaker and system designs are developed by a staff of engineers aided by advanced computer assisted design programs. Performance testing is done with proprietary software such as Autopol, a platform for automated acquisition and processing of directivity data.
A well planned industrial process, careful selection of suppliers, and the in-house production of loudspeaker components optimized for use in D.A.S. Audio sound systems empowers the company with quality levels and cost efficiency matched by only a few.
- A high intensity point source arc lamp using a zirconium oxide cathode in an argon-filled bulb. Used in powerful projectors because of its low emanation of long-wavelength light and its concentrated . Used . source. Similar to the Drummond light or Limelight, but differing from them chiefly in the employment of cones of zirconium instead of cylinders of lime. It has been outdated and replaced b. Used . y electric lighting....Joule
- A term in the international system for a unit of electrical, mechanical, and thermal energy equal to the work done when a current of one ampere is passed through a resistance of one ohm for one second. Used . . Surge protectors are often given joule ratings, but this rating refers only to the amount of energy they can absorb, not what gets through. Its value was calculated originally by James Pr. Used . escott Joule, but the term was first introduced by Dr. Mayer of Heilbronn....XGA
- Extended Graphics Array is a standard computer display introduced in 1990 by IBM. The initial version of XGA built upon IBM's VGA, adding support for two resolutions, 800 × 600 pixels with high color . Used . and 1024 × 768 pixels with a palette of 256 colors. XGA-2 was developed later and with 1024 x 768 pixels with high color, and 1360 x 1024 with 16 colors. However, all XGA modes have an aspe. Used . ct ratio 4:3 rounded to 8 pixels....10-Bit DMX
- A value or parameter using two DMX channels for control.. Used . . Used . ...Dimmers and Distro
- Dimmers are devices used to vary the brightness of a light or stage light and are usually controlled remotely by a lighting console or controller by way of a protocol that is usually DMX. A Distro is . Used . a device that distributes power to many devices.. Used . ...
Used Line Array Speakers
Find used line array speakers and line array elements from such popular brands as L-Acoustics, d&b audiotechnik, Meyer Sound and Nexo. All used line array speakers are warrantied and in most cases inspected by factory certified technicians.
Solaris sells and buys secondhand and used line arrays for large concerts, tours, stadiums and auditoriums. Call us if you don't find it and we will find it for you.