Designed from the ground up to provide superb lighting control with powerful programming procedures, the Road Hog
is a true thoroughbred automated lighting console. Its simple and intuitive Opera
tions as well as cost effectiveness offer the user an unprecedented amount of control. Equipped with Flying Pig Systems
renowned Wholehog software, you are able to create, manage, edit and playback lighting to enhance any production environment.
Bringing you screaming-fast performance in a whisper quiet, self-contained environment, the Road Hog
console provides 2048 DMX channels of control. Two internal touchscreens display data and allow quick access to many powerful features. Using legendary Wholehog console hardware, and the proven combination of Windows XP Embedded with the Wholehog Opera
ting system means outstanding durability and productivity.
Intended for those passionate about their lighting, the Road Hog
console combines Innovation
with a proven software and hardware platform, resulting in an unprecedented range of lighting capabilities.
Used Flying Pig Systems
From Ani di Franco to ZZ Top concerts. From Super Bowl half time to popular music award shows. From trade shows and talk shows to Olympic ceremonies or church sanctuaries.
At High End Systems Inc., we innovate and create the lighting products and control systems that illuminate some of the world's biggest artists on the largest stages, as well as film and television sets, cruise ships, theme parks, restaurants and retail spaces.
Now entering our fourth decade, we're one of the world's largest entertainment lighting manufacturers, a pioneer in new digital lighting technology and producer of the industry-preferred lighting controller technology.
We attribute our success to staying in touch with the needs of the entertainment lighting community. Product research and development at our Austin, TX headquarters is an ongoing collaboration between in-house engineers and lighting designers in the field.
This collaboration is largely to thank for our status as a major industry innovator and intellectual property holder. We're not only keeping pace with industry developments - we're guiding them. We're constantly pushing the creative and technological envelope to meet customer needs and stay ahead of the curve.
As members of the entertainment community, we know reliability is paramount. We maintain rigorous manufacturing standards, while providing industry-leading customer support services.
- A high powered light source produced by an arcing electrical discharge between two electrodes suspended in a glass tube filled with gas, usually high or low pressure sodium gas, xenon, mercury vapor, . Used . or metal halide. This type of illumination is limited to applications such as followspots and projection, where dimming is accomplished by mechanical instruments. Many newer generation mov. Used . ing lights use discharge lamps, dichroic filters and mechanical dimming shutters....Zoom Lens
- A mechanical assembly of lens elements with the capability to vary its focal length allowing for a closer or farther view of a subject, without changing perspective. Zoom lenses are often described b. Used . y the ratio of their focal lengths from longest to shortest. A 100mm to 400mm zoom may be described as a 4:1 or 4× zoom.
. Used . ...Lighting Desk
- Lighting control consoles (also called lighting boards or lighting desks) are electronic devices used in theatrical lighting design to control multiple lights at once. They are used throughout the ent. Used . ertainment industry and are normally placed at the FOH position or in a control booth.
All lighting control consoles can control dimmers which, in turn, control the brightness of. Used . the lights. Many modern consoles can also control intelligent lights (lights that can move and change colors), fog machines and hazers, and other special effects devices.
Consoles communicate wit...Amp Racks
- An amp rack is any furniture, fixture, or case where multiple amplifiers are mounted in slots or grooves, generally used in touring systems because they are easy to transport.
. Used . . Used . ...Microphones
- A microphone is a device that converts sound waves into an electrical signal. There are many different kinds of microphones, including carbon, condenser, dynamic, and ribbon microphones, all of which . Used . have serve specific needs in recording and audio production. . Used . ...
Used Lighting Consoles
Find used lighting consoles and lighting desks in well maintained condition from such popular brands as MA Lighting, High End Systems, Avolites, Jands and Martin Professional. All used lighting consoles come with warranty and many have been certified by factory technicians.
Solaris sells and buys secondhand and used lighting consoles desks for touring production, churches, theaters, film, television and more. If you do not find what you are looking for give us a call.