Square section aluminum Truss
with 29 cm long sides.
This is the best selling and most widespread model. Its excellent size, weight, cost and performance characteristics are its key to success.
It is made of 6082 extruded aluminium alloy, with high load-bearing and twisting strength.
Chords: extruded tube 50x2mm - EN AW 6082 T6
Diagonals: extruded tube 18x2mm - EN AW 6082 T6
Ends: aluminium casting plate - EN AC 42200 T6
LITEC started working in the entertainment sector as a professional lighting equipment supplier. In the mid-90's it began manufacturing aluminium structures. This business very quickly revealed itself to be a successful choice for LITEC, which soon became market leader in the truss and trussing accessories sector. In 1999 LITEC was acquired by the Vitec Group PLC and became part of Manfrotto, one of the worlds' largest lighting stands and supports manufacturer.
LITEC today is one of the most important manufacturers of rigging aluminium structures in the world. Thanks to its R&D department it is a very dynamic company, with strong focus on new product design and development. Libera is an example of this. It is a new concept in the use of trusses with a system built from flat components. LITEC has also developed a strong partnership with the Columbus McKinnon Group for the distribution of lifting mechanisms.
LITEC belongs to an international company, The Vitec Group PLC, which works in the professional entertainment, video-photographic and broadcasting sector. In this way it combines the force and organization of a large company with flexibility and speed, to the benefit of its customers.
- The kelvin (symbol: K) is the SI unit of temperature, and is one of the seven SI base units. It is defined by two facts: zero kelvins is absolute zero (when molecular motion stops), and one kelvin is . Used . the fraction 1/273.16 of the thermodynamic temperature of the triple point of water. The Celsius temperature scale is now defined in terms of the kelvin, with 0 °C corresponding to 273.15 kel. Used . vins, approximately the freezing point of water under ordinary conditions.
The kelvin is named after the British physicist and engineer William Thomson, 1st Baron Kelvin; his barony was in turn na...Intensity
- Measured in both lux and lumens. For any given luminaire (lighting instrument or fixture), this depends upon the power of the bulb, the design of the instrument (and its corresponding efficiency), the. Used . presence or absence of color gels or gobos, distance from the area to be lit, the color and subtance to be lit, and the neuro-optics of the total scene (that is, the relative contrasts to ot. Used . her regions of illumination). ...Generators
- Generators are used to provide power where power is otherwise not available, like in out door arenas or remote locations, or when not enough power is available at a particular location. . Used . . Used . ...Other Effect
- Any audio effect not otherwise defined or described.. Used . . Used . ...Pre-Amp
- A preamp amplifies a low level signal to normal line level before it is processed further and amplified further. It is generally used to give a boost to signals coming from Mics, Turntables and other . Used . audio equipment that has no amperage to the signal it produces.
. Used . ...
Used Box Truss
Box truss are used in the construction of concert and theatre stages, designed to make the stage extremely strong and able to bear heavy loads that enable the stage to support various types of props and equipment that will be used during the performance.
Also called a stage truss, the box truss has many other uses in addition to concert stages. These include electric power pylons, bridges, radio antennas and even in the fuselage of aircraft. The reason they are so popular is due to their design. Basically, a box truss is constructed of three chords (or more), which are supported by diagonal structural elements in order to increase their strength.
The box truss is able to support far greater loads than what a concert stage without trusses would be able to, thanks to its diagonal supports. They are also more resistant to twisting, buckling and swaying in heavy winds.
There are many different kinds of box truss materials available. One of the most common is the aluminium truss, as this kind of stage truss is lightweight (and so easier to put together) and relatively cheap, yet still able to support very heavy loads.
Different load-bearing capabilities are often used to define a box truss. The 12x12 truss is the standard for a medium-duty truss, although larger sizes are available for a heavy duty truss. Itâ??s also possible to find smaller, light-duty truss sizes.