Square section aluminum Truss
with 29 cm long sides.
This is the best selling and most widespread model. Its excellent size, weight, cost and performance characteristics are its key to success.
It is made of 6082 extruded aluminium alloy, with high load-bearing and twisting strength.
Chords: extruded tube 50x2mm - EN AW 6082 T6
Diagonals: extruded tube 18x2mm - EN AW 6082 T6
Ends: aluminium casting plate - EN AC 42200 T6
LITEC started working in the entertainment sector as a professional lighting equipment supplier. In the mid-90's it began manufacturing aluminium structures. This business very quickly revealed itself to be a successful choice for LITEC, which soon became market leader in the truss and trussing accessories sector. In 1999 LITEC was acquired by the Vitec Group PLC and became part of Manfrotto, one of the worlds' largest lighting stands and supports manufacturer.
LITEC today is one of the most important manufacturers of rigging aluminium structures in the world. Thanks to its R&D department it is a very dynamic company, with strong focus on new product design and development. Libera is an example of this. It is a new concept in the use of trusses with a system built from flat components. LITEC has also developed a strong partnership with the Columbus McKinnon Group for the distribution of lifting mechanisms.
LITEC belongs to an international company, The Vitec Group PLC, which works in the professional entertainment, video-photographic and broadcasting sector. In this way it combines the force and organization of a large company with flexibility and speed, to the benefit of its customers.
- A patch bay is a panel, usually rack mounted, that uses cable connections to allow technicians to quickly change the physical path of a select signal. Generally, shorter patch cables will plug into fr. Used . ont of the panel, while the back will have have much longer connections to more permanent cables and equipment. . Used . ...Conventional
- Conventional lighting is made up of stationary lights that can be moved, but only via manual means of adjusting, or focusing the fixture with a yoke. However, some aspects of the lights, like brightne. Used . ss and color may be controlled remotely
by consoles or analog audio inputs. There are many different conventional lights used in stage lighting design including floodlights, pars, foll. Used . owspots, ellipsoidals, fresnels, strips and cycs. ...Control Consoles
- Lighting consoles are electronic devices used in lighting design to control multiple lighting and staging devices. They can generally control dimmers and many modern consoles can also control automate. Used . d lighting, fog machines, hazers, and other special effects devices. Lighting consoles communicate with the devices in the lighting system with an electronic control protocol, the most common. Used . of which is DMX-512.
- A Smoke Machine or Fogger is an electrical device that creates clouds of artificual and hopefully non-toxic fog. The fog may come in different colors or smells and may be water or mineral based. It i. Used . s used for effects in theatre, staging, concerts and clubs.
Hazers by contrast create a more diffusive, expansive haze that is usually not a thick and is used to enhance other ef. Used . fects, such as lighting and light beams. Amplifier
- The amplifier can be considered to be any device that uses a small amount of energy to control a larger amount, although the term today usually refers to an electronic amplifier. The relationship of t. Used . he input to the output of an amplifier — usually expressed as a function of the input frequency — is called the transfer function of the amplifier, and the magnitude of the transfer function . Used . is termed the gain. There are numerous types of electronic amplifier depending upon the application....
Used Box Truss
Box truss are used in the construction of concert and theatre stages, designed to make the stage extremely strong and able to bear heavy loads that enable the stage to support various types of props and equipment that will be used during the performance.
Also called a stage truss, the box truss has many other uses in addition to concert stages. These include electric power pylons, bridges, radio antennas and even in the fuselage of aircraft. The reason they are so popular is due to their design. Basically, a box truss is constructed of three chords (or more), which are supported by diagonal structural elements in order to increase their strength.
The box truss is able to support far greater loads than what a concert stage without trusses would be able to, thanks to its diagonal supports. They are also more resistant to twisting, buckling and swaying in heavy winds.
There are many different kinds of box truss materials available. One of the most common is the aluminium truss, as this kind of stage truss is lightweight (and so easier to put together) and relatively cheap, yet still able to support very heavy loads.
Different load-bearing capabilities are often used to define a box truss. The 12x12 truss is the standard for a medium-duty truss, although larger sizes are available for a heavy duty truss. Itâ??s also possible to find smaller, light-duty truss sizes.