Square section aluminum Truss
with 29 cm long sides.
This is the best selling and most widespread model. Its excellent size, weight, cost and performance characteristics are its key to success.
It is made of 6082 extruded aluminium alloy, with high load-bearing and twisting strength.
Chords: extruded tube 50x2mm - EN AW 6082 T6
Diagonals: extruded tube 18x2mm - EN AW 6082 T6
Ends: aluminium casting plate - EN AC 42200 T6
LITEC started working in the entertainment sector as a professional lighting equipment supplier. In the mid-90's it began manufacturing aluminium structures. This business very quickly revealed itself to be a successful choice for LITEC, which soon became market leader in the truss and trussing accessories sector. In 1999 LITEC was acquired by the Vitec Group PLC and became part of Manfrotto, one of the worlds' largest lighting stands and supports manufacturer.
LITEC today is one of the most important manufacturers of rigging aluminium structures in the world. Thanks to its R&D department it is a very dynamic company, with strong focus on new product design and development. Libera is an example of this. It is a new concept in the use of trusses with a system built from flat components. LITEC has also developed a strong partnership with the Columbus McKinnon Group for the distribution of lifting mechanisms.
LITEC belongs to an international company, The Vitec Group PLC, which works in the professional entertainment, video-photographic and broadcasting sector. In this way it combines the force and organization of a large company with flexibility and speed, to the benefit of its customers.
- A video camera is a camera that takes continuous pictures and generates a signal for display or recording. It captures images by breaking them down into a series of electromagnetic lines.. Used . . Used . ...Rigging Hardware
- Rigging Hardware applies to all the pins, hooks and other pieces used to connect and hoist gear into place.. Used . . Used . ...Moving Lights
- Moving lights or intelligent fixtures were originally implemented in 1972, but the first computer-controlled stage lighting fixtures began to gain widespread acceptance in the concert industry in the . Used . early 1980's. As the digital age progressed, the cost of these fixtures was reduced and they slowly started being used in more 'traditional' theatrical environments. Intelligent fixtures are . Used . currently used in almost all major theatrical productions.
Usually relying on compact arc lamps as a light source, these fixtures generally use stepper motors connected to varying internal devices...XGA
- Extended Graphics Array is a standard computer display introduced in 1990 by IBM. The initial version of XGA built upon IBM's VGA, adding support for two resolutions, 800 × 600 pixels with high color . Used . and 1024 × 768 pixels with a palette of 256 colors. XGA-2 was developed later and with 1024 x 768 pixels with high color, and 1360 x 1024 with 16 colors. However, all XGA modes have an aspe. Used . ct ratio 4:3 rounded to 8 pixels....XLR
- A type of rugged multipin metallic connector for sound and lighting equipment generally having 3 pins for audio applications and 5 pins for DMX lighting. XLR plugs are very effective at reducing data. Used . and noise errors because a comparison is made between the signals carried by two of data cables, canceling out any differences. This relationship has given rise to the misnomer that XLR sta. Used . nds for eXternal Live Return. However, these connectors, sometimes called Cannons after the original manufacturer were originally called the Cannon X series, later versions added a Latch making the Cannon XL ...
Used Box Truss
Box truss are used in the construction of concert and theatre stages, designed to make the stage extremely strong and able to bear heavy loads that enable the stage to support various types of props and equipment that will be used during the performance.
Also called a stage truss, the box truss has many other uses in addition to concert stages. These include electric power pylons, bridges, radio antennas and even in the fuselage of aircraft. The reason they are so popular is due to their design. Basically, a box truss is constructed of three chords (or more), which are supported by diagonal structural elements in order to increase their strength.
The box truss is able to support far greater loads than what a concert stage without trusses would be able to, thanks to its diagonal supports. They are also more resistant to twisting, buckling and swaying in heavy winds.
There are many different kinds of box truss materials available. One of the most common is the aluminium truss, as this kind of stage truss is lightweight (and so easier to put together) and relatively cheap, yet still able to support very heavy loads.
Different load-bearing capabilities are often used to define a box truss. The 12x12 truss is the standard for a medium-duty truss, although larger sizes are available for a heavy duty truss. Itâ??s also possible to find smaller, light-duty truss sizes.