Square section aluminum truss with 29 cm long sides.
This is the best selling and most widespread model. Its excellent size, weight, cost and performance characteristics are its key to success.
It is made of 6082 extruded aluminium alloy, with high load-bearing and twisting strength.
Chords: extruded tube 50x2mm - EN AW 6082 T6
Diagonals: extruded tube 18x2mm - EN AW 6082 T6
Ends: aluminium casting plate - EN AC 42200 T6
LITEC started working in the entertainment sector as a professional lighting equipment supplier. In the mid-90's it began manufacturing aluminium structures. This business very quickly revealed itself to be a successful choice for LITEC, which soon became market leader in the truss and trussing accessories sector. In 1999 LITEC was acquired by the Vitec Group PLC and became part of Manfrotto, one of the worlds' largest lighting stands and supports manufacturer.
LITEC today is one of the most important manufacturers of rigging aluminium structures in the world. Thanks to its R&D department it is a very dynamic company, with strong focus on new product design and development. Libera is an example of this. It is a new concept in the use of trusses with a system built from flat components. LITEC has also developed a strong partnership with the Columbus McKinnon Group for the distribution of lifting mechanisms.
LITEC belongs to an international company, The Vitec Group PLC, which works in the professional entertainment, video-photographic and broadcasting sector. In this way it combines the force and organization of a large company with flexibility and speed, to the benefit of its customers.
- A conventional lighting fixture with a remotely controlled colored changeable filter over the lens. There are three kinds of mechanisms used in color changers, a wheel with lens sized holes into which. Used . colored gells can be placed, multiple fixed filters that can be moved in and out of the beam to mix the colors and a scroller which uses continuous, usually dichroic, filters to mix an even . Used . greater number of colors.
- Acoustics is a branch of physics and is the study of sound, mechanical waves in gases, liquids, and solids. A scientist who works in the field of acoustics is an acoustician. The application of acoust. Used . ics in technology is called acoustical engineering. There is often much overlap and interaction between the interests of acousticians and acoustical engineers.
"... acoustics is . Used . characterized by its reliance on combinations of physical principles drawn from other sources; and that the primary task of modern physical acoustics is to effect a fusion of the principles normally adhering t...1000 - 5000 Lumens
- A projector that produces 1000 - 5000 lumens of light.. Used . . Used . ...Volt
- A unit in the international system representing the electric potential and electromotive force equal to the difference of electric potential between two points on a conducting wire carrying a constant. Used . current of one ampere when the power dissipated between the points is one watt. Named after Alessandro Volta for his work with batteries, the term was adopted in the 1880s and is still in u. Used . se today....Stepper Motor
- A stepper motor is a type of electric motor that is used when something has to be positioned very precisely or rotated by an exact angle.
In a stepper motor, an internal rotor containing. Used . permanent magnets is controlled by a set of stationary electromagnets that are switched electronically. Hence, it is a cross between a DC electric motor and a solenoid. Stepper motors do not. Used . use brushes and commutators.
Stepper motors have a fixed number of magnetic poles that determine the number of steps per revolution. Most common stepper motors have 200 full steps/revolution, mea
Used Box Truss
Box truss are used in the construction of concert and theatre stages, designed to make the stage extremely strong and able to bear heavy loads that enable the stage to support various types of props and equipment that will be used during the performance.
Also called a stage truss, the box truss has many other uses in addition to concert stages. These include electric power pylons, bridges, radio antennas and even in the fuselage of aircraft. The reason they are so popular is due to their design. Basically, a box truss is constructed of three chords (or more), which are supported by diagonal structural elements in order to increase their strength.
The box truss is able to support far greater loads than what a concert stage without trusses would be able to, thanks to its diagonal supports. They are also more resistant to twisting, buckling and swaying in heavy winds.
There are many different kinds of box truss materials available. One of the most common is the aluminium truss, as this kind of stage truss is lightweight (and so easier to put together) and relatively cheap, yet still able to support very heavy loads.
Different load-bearing capabilities are often used to define a box truss. The 12x12 truss is the standard for a medium-duty truss, although larger sizes are available for a heavy duty truss. Itâ??s also possible to find smaller, light-duty truss sizes.