The MAC 2000 Performance
II E features a mechanized framing system and gobo animation module as well as a gobo and effect wheel, CMY system and much more.
Used Martin Professional
Martin is the maker and distributor of entertainment control and intelligent lighting and effects. Martin uses the latest technologies to create these amazing machines for the entertainment industry. Martin is also a maker of high end sound systems known as
- Lighting or stage lighting is a tool and art form in the production of theater, dance, opera and other performance arts. Several different types of stage lighting instruments are used in the pursuit o. Used . f the various principles or goals of lighting ranging from simple illumination to mood setting. Lighting also applies architectural accents to add color or shading to indoor and outdoor sett. Used . ings....Folding
- A folding truss is a truss that folds for easy storage and transport.. Used . . Used . ...Illumination
- The simple ability to see what is occurring onstage
. Used . . Used . ...Bump Button
- A lighting console button that performs on action when pressed and another when released. This is a lighting console term.. Used . . Used . ...Ground Support
- In Staging, Ground Support applies to any electrical or mechanical device to aid a rigging crew in lifting and placing staging gear, lighting or audio gear into place.. Used . . Used . ...
Used Moving Lights
Moving lights, or intelligent lighting as they are sometimes called, are basically a type of stage lighting that is able to move due to its integrated mechanical elements, which go beyond the moving parts that are found in more traditional, non-moving lighting.
Automated lighting such as moving lights is highly valued by stage lighting technicians as through them, it is possible to create highly complex special effects that simply cannot be made using standard, non-moveable lights. It should be noted however, that when it comes to intelligent lighting, the real intelligence lies with the programmer of the show, rather than the lighting equipment or any operator.
Moving head lights, also called moving head luminaires, are highly versatile lighting instruments capable of performing multiple lighting functions at once. They have largely superseded the use of multiple non-moving lights to create special effects, which required many lights and a large amount of skill on behalf of the operators.
Moving lights are hooked up to a lighting control console and send data to it in one of three ways ‚?? through an Ethernet control (a relatively new technology), analogue control (now almost obsolete), or DMX, (which is now the industry standard).
So long as they have been properly programmed, the optics of wiggly lights can be altered in many ways, allowing for the ‚??personality‚?Ě of the lights to be adapted almost instantaneously, depending on the requirements of the operator. Typically, moving lights will be pre-programmed before a production and controlled using simple commands, although some more experience operators may prefer to control them ‚??live‚?Ě, if they have the experience to do so.