This Multimedia Projector is designed with most advanced technology for portability, durability, and ease of use. This projector utilizes built-in multimedia features, a palette of 1.07 billion colors, and Matrix
liquid crystal display (LCD) technology.
This projector provides 1024 x 768 dots reSolution
for computer input and 800 horizontal TV lines. ReSolution
from a computer between XGA (1024 x 768) and UXGA (1600 x 1200) is compressed into 1024 x 768 dots. This projector cannot display image of over 1600 x 1200 dots.
of your computer is over than 1600 x 1200, reset a computer output for lower reSolution
Eiki video / computer projectors are found in classrooms, training rooms, conference rooms, boardrooms, houses of worship, auditoriums, theaters, entertainment technology applications, digital signage installations ... anywhere high quality digital imaging is needed.
For expert advice and the presentation resources you need, talk to your EIKI Dealer ... the "pro" in video projectors!
- A seperate line level output from a sound console that is to be used for foldback or monitoring that does not use up another main output. Each in channel has a path to the Auxiliary bus. It is also . Used . useful to send a signal to a separate effects processor.
. Used . ...Folding
- A folding truss is a truss that folds for easy storage and transport.. Used . . Used . ...Staging
- Staging is the process and art of selecting, designing, or modifying the performance space for a given purpose, be it theatrical, television, film or concert production. . Used . . Used . ...Ampere
- The ampere (symbol: A) is the SI base unit of electrical current equal to one coulomb per second. It is named after André-Marie Ampère, one of the main discoverers of electromagnetism.
Th. Used . e ampere is that constant current which, if maintained in two straight parallel conductors of infinite length, of negligible circular cross-section, and placed 1 metre apart in vacuum, would . Used . produce between these conductors a force equal to 2×107 newton per metre of length....A1
- A1 is Lighting Industry Forum code for lamps that are origianally recommended for projection.
Here are all the codes:
CP: Film, Television &Photographic studio (3200K)
. Used . A1: Projection
T: Theatre (3000K)
P2: Photoflood (3200K)
K: General Purpose Flood Lighting (2850K) . Used . ...
Used Video Projectors
Video projectors such as a digital video projector or an LCD projector are an alternative to regular video screens in that they project images directly onto a screen, rather than projecting the video from behind as a television or monitor does. Video projectors use a lens system and project an extremely bright beam of light onto a screen. Modern video projectors such as a 3 chip DLP projector have are extremely intricate and able to correct inconsistencies in the image such as blurriness and curvature. Video projectors are commonly used in concerts and theatres, and they have many other applications in educational and business settings. They can also be used as part of a home theater system.
There are a vast range of different video projectors available. The old CRT projectors are surprisingly still quite widely used, as they are able to project a very large image size, although the bulkiness of the cabinet is not so popular.
For professional use in theatres and concerts, the DLP projector is one of the preferred models. DLP video projectors use 1, 2 or 3 Digital Micromirror Devices, called DMDs, which are essentially microfabricated light valves. The 1 chip DLP projector and the 2 chip DLP projector have been known to experience a problem however â?? viewers can sometimes perceive a â??rainbowâ? on the projection screen, and so the 3 chip DLP projector is more popular, as this is able to display each primary color in a simultaneous fashion, so the problem doesnâ??t occur.
The LCD flat panel model is perhaps one of the most popular video projectors for home and business use, as it is both affordable and simple to use. Other video projectors include the LCoS projector, LED projectors, Laser Diode projectors and hybrid LED/Laser Diode projectors.