Used Meyer Sound
Established by John and Helen Meyer in 1979, Meyer Sound has been at the forefront of innovation in audio engineering for over two decades. From the outset, Meyer Sound looked beyond loudspeaker cabinet design to create totally integrated, systems-comprehensive solutions that encompass transducer design, signal processing, power amplification and even electroacoustic measurement systems. As a result, Meyer Sound's engineering teams have earned an enviable reputation for developing unique, innovative solutions to some of the most difficult problems confronting audio professionals.
In fact, it is fundamental to John Meyer's philosophy that no component of a system should be compromised in order to compensate for variables "upstream" or "downstream." Instead, the entire system should be conceived, designed, tested, confirmed and manufactured as a whole to provide the optimum blend of audio fidelity, utility and long-term reliability.
- A stereo recording technique. Two microphones of the same make and model are located next to one another in , and point in the same direction. The left mic is panned hard left on the mixer. The right. Used . mic is panned hard right.
This technique has flaws, such as audio reflections from each mic which can cause comb filtering (narrow coverage). This can be somewhat corrected by s. Used . pacing the mics out, but this will not fully correct the problem and can lead to muddy sound from delay artifacts. Stairs
- Stairs are used to access the stage and raised parts of the stage. They are usually collapsable for the purposes of storage and transportation. . Used . . Used . ...5000 - 10000 Lumens
- A projector that produces 5000 - 10000 lumens of light.. Used . . Used . ...Amphitheatre
- The name amphitheatre (alternatively amphitheater) is given to a public building of the Classical period (being particularly associated with ancient Rome) which was used for spectator sports, games an. Used . d displays.
Apart from function, the important outward distinction between an amphitheatre and a theatre is that an amphitheatre is round or oval in shape (whereas a classical th. Used . eatre was semi-circular). However, an amphitheatre differs from a circus, which was used for racing and looked more like a very long, narrow horse shoe.
The best-known amphitheatre in the world is...Digital signal
- A digital signal is a signal that is both discrete and quantized. Its primary counterpart is an analog signal. Digital signals usually occur in electronics, but may be found in other fields of enginee. Used . ring as well.
Digital signals may be divided into two categories:
* Some are inherently both discrete and quantized (ex. the number of people who visit a certain. Used . establishment every day).
* Some describe phenomena that are actually continuous in one way or another. The signal must be discretized, quantized, or both, in order to make it digital. This "digitiz...
Used Effects and Multi FX
Effects and Multi FX devices are devices that used in audio recording to alter the sound of audio sources like musical instruments by employing a range of digital sound effects. Also called a DSP Processor, Effects and Multi FX devices can alter audio sounds in a variety of different ways, and these changes can be either extremely subtle or hugely dramatic, depending on the type of digital effects unit which is used.
A Multi Effects processor can be used in both sound recordings or live during a performance. Effects and Multi FX can be employed to great effect with a wide variety of musical instruments, although they are most often paired with electronic instruments such as keyboards, bass and electric guitars.
Musicians and sound engineers use Multi FX devices such as fuzzboxes and wah-wah pedals to create a class of seven different sound effects, including Distortion, which clips the audio signal of an instrument, distorting the form of its sound waves and also adding overtones.
Other sound effects which can be achieved by an effects processor include Dynamics, which simply boost the volume level, Filter, which is applied to alter an audio signalâ??s frequency, and Audio Feedback, which was pioneered by the legendary Jimi Hendrix. Effects and Multi FX processors are also used to create sounds that have irregular tonal properties, an effect known as modulation, and can also modify the Pitch of an audio signal.
Lastly, an FX processor can also add time-based effects, such as delays or echoes.