Used Meyer Sound
Established by John and Helen Meyer in 1979, Meyer Sound has been at the forefront of innovation in audio engineering for over two decades. From the outset, Meyer Sound looked beyond loudspeaker cabinet design to create totally integrated, systems-comprehensive solutions that encompass transducer design, signal processing, power amplification and even electroacoustic measurement systems. As a result, Meyer Sound's engineering teams have earned an enviable reputation for developing unique, innovative solutions to some of the most difficult problems confronting audio professionals.
In fact, it is fundamental to John Meyer's philosophy that no component of a system should be compromised in order to compensate for variables "upstream" or "downstream." Instead, the entire system should be conceived, designed, tested, confirmed and manufactured as a whole to provide the optimum blend of audio fidelity, utility and long-term reliability.
- Pyrotechnics are chemical explosive or flammable firework effects with a manual detonation, usually electrically fired by special fail safe equipment. There are many different kinds of pyrotechnics an. Used . d they are primarily used to enhance a theatrical or musical performances with flashes, smoke, loud bangs and flaming light shows. While similar to fireworks, pyrotechnics are more localized . Used . and generally smaller. ...5000 - 10000 Lumens
- A projector that produces 5000 - 10000 lumens of light.. Used . . Used . ...Motors
- Motors are any electrical or mechanical device used to power lifts that aid the ground support crew in placing gear up onto stages or trusses.. Used . . Used . ...Hoist
- A hoist is a device used for lifting or lowering a load by means of a drum or barrel around which rope or chain wraps. It may be manually operated, electrically or pneumatically driven and may use cha. Used . in, fiber or wire rope as its lifting medium.
A hoist normally is used for lifting (near vertical) and a winch is normally used for pulling (near horizontal).
. Used . ...Color
- Color temperature is measured in kelvins, and gel colors are organized by several different systems maintained by the color manufacturing companies. The apparent color of a light is determined largel. Used . y by the gel color given it, but also in part by the power level the lamp is being run at and the color of material is it to light. As the percentage of full power a lamp is being run at drop. Used . s, the tungsten filament in the bulb glows orange instead of more nearly white. This is known as amber drift or amber shift. Thus a 1000-watt instrument at 50% will appear far more orange than a 500-watt instr
Used Effects and Multi FX
Effects and Multi FX devices are devices that used in audio recording to alter the sound of audio sources like musical instruments by employing a range of digital sound effects. Also called a DSP Processor, Effects and Multi FX devices can alter audio sounds in a variety of different ways, and these changes can be either extremely subtle or hugely dramatic, depending on the type of digital effects unit which is used.
A Multi Effects processor can be used in both sound recordings or live during a performance. Effects and Multi FX can be employed to great effect with a wide variety of musical instruments, although they are most often paired with electronic instruments such as keyboards, bass and electric guitars.
Musicians and sound engineers use Multi FX devices such as fuzzboxes and wah-wah pedals to create a class of seven different sound effects, including Distortion, which clips the audio signal of an instrument, distorting the form of its sound waves and also adding overtones.
Other sound effects which can be achieved by an effects processor include Dynamics, which simply boost the volume level, Filter, which is applied to alter an audio signalâ??s frequency, and Audio Feedback, which was pioneered by the legendary Jimi Hendrix. Effects and Multi FX processors are also used to create sounds that have irregular tonal properties, an effect known as modulation, and can also modify the Pitch of an audio signal.
Lastly, an FX processor can also add time-based effects, such as delays or echoes.