Used Meyer Sound
Established by John and Helen Meyer in 1979, Meyer Sound has been at the forefront of innovation in audio engineering for over two decades. From the outset, Meyer Sound looked beyond loudspeaker cabinet design to create totally integrated, systems-comprehensive solutions that encompass transducer design, signal processing, power amplification and even electroacoustic measurement systems. As a result, Meyer Sound's engineering teams have earned an enviable reputation for developing unique, innovative solutions to some of the most difficult problems confronting audio professionals.
In fact, it is fundamental to John Meyer's philosophy that no component of a system should be compromised in order to compensate for variables "upstream" or "downstream." Instead, the entire system should be conceived, designed, tested, confirmed and manufactured as a whole to provide the optimum blend of audio fidelity, utility and long-term reliability.
- Sound or audio recording is the electrical or mechanical encoding of sound waves and audio signals, usually voice or music for the purpose of reproducing the sounds at a later time. There are two basi. Used . c types of recording, analog in which the signal is variable and continuous, and digital in which the signal is first converted into a binary language.. Used . ...Large Format Mixers
- Large format mixers are audio mixers having more than 24 channels for input/output.. Used . . Used . ...Cameras
- A video camera is a camera that takes continuous pictures and generates a signal for display or recording. It captures images by breaking them down into a series of electromagnetic lines.. Used . . Used . ...8-Bit DMX
- A value or parameter using one DMX channel for control.. Used . . Used . ...Illumination
- The simple ability to see what is occurring onstage
. Used . . Used . ...
Used Effects and Multi FX
Effects and Multi FX devices are devices that used in audio recording to alter the sound of audio sources like musical instruments by employing a range of digital sound effects. Also called a DSP Processor, Effects and Multi FX devices can alter audio sounds in a variety of different ways, and these changes can be either extremely subtle or hugely dramatic, depending on the type of digital effects unit which is used.
A Multi Effects processor can be used in both sound recordings or live during a performance. Effects and Multi FX can be employed to great effect with a wide variety of musical instruments, although they are most often paired with electronic instruments such as keyboards, bass and electric guitars.
Musicians and sound engineers use Multi FX devices such as fuzzboxes and wah-wah pedals to create a class of seven different sound effects, including Distortion, which clips the audio signal of an instrument, distorting the form of its sound waves and also adding overtones.
Other sound effects which can be achieved by an effects processor include Dynamics, which simply boost the volume level, Filter, which is applied to alter an audio signalâ??s frequency, and Audio Feedback, which was pioneered by the legendary Jimi Hendrix. Effects and Multi FX processors are also used to create sounds that have irregular tonal properties, an effect known as modulation, and can also modify the Pitch of an audio signal.
Lastly, an FX processor can also add time-based effects, such as delays or echoes.