Account Executive / Sales
Solaris, a division of 4Wall Entertainment, an equal opportunity employer, is seeking a Account Manager to join our team. This position is located in our Atlanta, Georgia location, however, other office locations may be considered. .
The Account Manager is responsible for developing strong relationships with new and existing customers. Account Managers will liaise between customers, internal teams and external vendors to ensure the timely and successful execution of the customers’ needs and requests.
Responsibilities of Position: Duties include but are not limited to:
Responsibilities of Position: Duties include buy are not limited to:
- Achievement of sales, profit, and strategic objectives as determined with Location Sales Manager and General Manager.
- Analyzing of client needs, quoting prices, preparing the contract and closing orders.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of products according to customer needs and objectives.
- Evaluating and reporting on lost sales activity.
- Communicating the equipment and services contracted to all 4Wall departments to ensure all details are covered.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate and timely entries, per company standards, into the CRM database.
- Coordinating outside contract services as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of previous sales or customer service.
- Significant list of contacts within the industry.
- Substantial knowledge of the respective local markets.
- Strong knowledge of moving lights, sound systems, audio/lighting consoles, projectors and other AV equipment.
- Familiarity with top tier lighting, audio and video brands (Martin, L-acoustics, Barco, etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be responsible, self-motivated, self-starter, personable and well organized.
- Superior Customer Service skills to deal with both internal and external personnel.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks to increase revenue.
- Must be able to effectively handle stressful situations and meet deadlines and goals.
- Strong PC skills including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet.
Position Location and/or Territory and Travel
- Must be available to work in the evenings and weekends, as required .
- Position is primarily located in the Atlanta, GA area, but other locations may be considered.
- Position will require travel on occasion .