Ever since, we‚??ve researched the science and technology of sound. Several of our innovations have been awarded US patents. Each discovery opens new avenues for investigation, fresh opportunities for improvement. After 20 years of development, the real excitement is just over the horizon. That‚??s why our founder Harro Heinz can still be found in our facility every day. That‚??s why our team of dedicated professionals can‚??t stop taking work home at night. That‚??s why discriminating audio professionals worldwide rely on us to help them set new standards of reference in sound reinforcement.
The packaged loudspeaker system with transducers, waveguides, filter network, enclosure and hardware is today‚??s standard. Back in ‚??79 the concept was unorthodox, but we‚??ve always believed that better ideas will find their way into the hands of demanding professionals. Our first innovations (like US patent #4,336,425) came out of new thinking about compression drivers, but we realized that components yield only incremental improvements. The real performance breakthroughs come from using all the available tools ‚?? acoustic, mechanical, electrical and electronic ‚?? to bring reproduction closer to reality.
Over a decade ago we introduced the first integrated systems, exploding boundaries that separated packaged loudspeakers from signal processing, power amplification, cabling and hardware. Today our engineers are equally at home with acoustics and electronics. Integrated systems design requires understanding a broad range of parameters, from matching amplifier output to transducer power handling, to precise setting of critical signal processing functions, to optimizing gain staging. Precision adjustment of limiter behavior, crossover frequencies and slopes, equalization and delay is a time-consuming, data-intensive process, but the results are worth it.
Our integrated systems approach eliminates the frustration of verifying proper system setup and tracking down faults. The system designer and operator are free to focus on enhancing the listening experience, rather than trying to make the system work by adjusting critical parameters like driver protection, crossovers and EQ "on the fly."
We build integrated systems as small as a single enclosure and as large as a high-output, wide coverage multi-element array. It‚??s all part of our search for new reference points in sound system performance.
Aircraft Landing Light
- A narrow beam PAR lamp (28 volt) that is used on aircraft and often adopted for PAR64 and PAR46 lamps. They are most commonly 4 lamps wired in series to attain the required voltage of the circuit as . Used . close to 120 volts. ACL lamps have a higher intensity, brightness and color temperature than the standard PAR lamp.
ACL lamps are more expensive than standard PARs and have a sho. Used . rter life. Amp Module
- An amp module is an individual amplifier, usually rack mountable, but may also be a stand alone amplifier.. Used . . Used . ...Speaker
- A speaker is a device that converts an electrical signal into the equivalent air vibrations in order to make audible sound.. Used . . Used . ...5000 - 10000 Lumens
- A projector that produces 5000 - 10000 lumens of light.. Used . . Used . ...Discharge Lamp
- A high powered light source produced by an arcing electrical discharge between two electrodes suspended in a glass tube filled with gas, usually high or low pressure sodium gas, xenon, mercury vapor, . Used . or metal halide. This type of illumination is limited to applications such as followspots and projection, where dimming is accomplished by mechanical instruments. Many newer generation mov. Used . ing lights use discharge lamps, dichroic filters and mechanical dimming shutters....
Used Line Array Speakers
Find used line array speakers and line array elements from such popular brands as L-Acoustics, d&b audiotechnik, Meyer Sound and Nexo. All used line array speakers are warrantied and in most cases inspected by factory certified technicians.
Solaris sells and buys secondhand and used line arrays for large concerts, tours, stadiums and auditoriums. Call us if you don't find it and we will find it for you.