Ever since, we‚??ve researched the science and technology of sound. Several of our innovations have been awarded US patents. Each discovery opens new avenues for investigation, fresh opportunities for improvement. After 20 years of development, the real excitement is just over the horizon. That‚??s why our founder Harro Heinz can still be found in our facility every day. That‚??s why our team of dedicated professionals can‚??t stop taking work home at night. That‚??s why discriminating audio professionals worldwide rely on us to help them set new standards of reference in sound reinforcement.
The packaged loudspeaker system with transducers, waveguides, filter network, enclosure and hardware is today‚??s standard. Back in ‚??79 the concept was unorthodox, but we‚??ve always believed that better ideas will find their way into the hands of demanding professionals. Our first innovations (like US patent #4,336,425) came out of new thinking about compression drivers, but we realized that components yield only incremental improvements. The real performance breakthroughs come from using all the available tools ‚?? acoustic, mechanical, electrical and electronic ‚?? to bring reproduction closer to reality.
Over a decade ago we introduced the first integrated systems, exploding boundaries that separated packaged loudspeakers from signal processing, power amplification, cabling and hardware. Today our engineers are equally at home with acoustics and electronics. Integrated systems design requires understanding a broad range of parameters, from matching amplifier output to transducer power handling, to precise setting of critical signal processing functions, to optimizing gain staging. Precision adjustment of limiter behavior, crossover frequencies and slopes, equalization and delay is a time-consuming, data-intensive process, but the results are worth it.
Our integrated systems approach eliminates the frustration of verifying proper system setup and tracking down faults. The system designer and operator are free to focus on enhancing the listening experience, rather than trying to make the system work by adjusting critical parameters like driver protection, crossovers and EQ "on the fly."
We build integrated systems as small as a single enclosure and as large as a high-output, wide coverage multi-element array. It‚??s all part of our search for new reference points in sound system performance.
- DMX512, often shortened to DMX (Digital MultipleX), is a communications protocol used mainly to control stage lighting.
Developed by the Engineering Commission of USITT, the standard star. Used . ted in 1986, with subsequent revisions in 1990 leading to USITT DMX512/1990. ESTA took control of the standard in 1998 and began a revision process. The new standard, known officially as "Ent. Used . ertainment Technology ó USITT DMX512ĖA ó Asynchronous Serial Digital Data Transmission Standard for Controlling Lighting Equipment and Accessories", was approved by ANSI in November, 2004. This current standar...Truss
- A truss is a static structure consisting of straight slender members interconnected at joints into triangular units used for spanning or bracing structural elements.. Used . . Used . ...Recording
- Sound or audio recording is the electrical or mechanical encoding of sound waves and audio signals, usually voice or music for the purpose of reproducing the sounds at a later time. There are two basi. Used . c types of recording, analog in which the signal is variable and continuous, and digital in which the signal is first converted into a binary language.. Used . ...Digital Projection
- A digital projection display system is a computerized display that projects an image, often a logo, on a screen, building or other architectural features like the court in a sports arena. Such devices. Used . are commonly used in presentations or as promotional devices. These displays use a very bright light to project the image, and can generally correct any curves, blurriness, and other inconsi. Used . stencies in the image....Effects
- Lighting Effects are devices that are generally used to enhance other lighting or staging devices, like foggers, lasers or pyrotechnics and can also have and effect on setting the mood during a perfor. Used . mance like color changers.
. Used . ...
Used Line Array Speakers
Find used line array speakers and line array elements from such popular brands as L-Acoustics, d&b audiotechnik, Meyer Sound and Nexo. All used line array speakers are warrantied and in most cases inspected by factory certified technicians.
Solaris sells and buys secondhand and used line arrays for large concerts, tours, stadiums and auditoriums. Call us if you don't find it and we will find it for you.