Ever since, we‚??ve researched the science and technology of sound. Several of our innovations have been awarded US patents. Each discovery opens new avenues for investigation, fresh opportunities for improvement. After 20 years of development, the real excitement is just over the horizon. That‚??s why our founder Harro Heinz can still be found in our facility every day. That‚??s why our team of dedicated professionals can‚??t stop taking work home at night. That‚??s why discriminating audio professionals worldwide rely on us to help them set new standards of reference in sound reinforcement.
The packaged loudspeaker system with transducers, waveguides, filter network, enclosure and hardware is today‚??s standard. Back in ‚??79 the concept was unorthodox, but we‚??ve always believed that better ideas will find their way into the hands of demanding professionals. Our first innovations (like US patent #4,336,425) came out of new thinking about compression drivers, but we realized that components yield only incremental improvements. The real performance breakthroughs come from using all the available tools ‚?? acoustic, mechanical, electrical and electronic ‚?? to bring reproduction closer to reality.
Over a decade ago we introduced the first integrated systems, exploding boundaries that separated packaged loudspeakers from signal processing, power amplification, cabling and hardware. Today our engineers are equally at home with acoustics and electronics. Integrated systems design requires understanding a broad range of parameters, from matching amplifier output to transducer power handling, to precise setting of critical signal processing functions, to optimizing gain staging. Precision adjustment of limiter behavior, crossover frequencies and slopes, equalization and delay is a time-consuming, data-intensive process, but the results are worth it.
Our integrated systems approach eliminates the frustration of verifying proper system setup and tracking down faults. The system designer and operator are free to focus on enhancing the listening experience, rather than trying to make the system work by adjusting critical parameters like driver protection, crossovers and EQ "on the fly."
We build integrated systems as small as a single enclosure and as large as a high-output, wide coverage multi-element array. It‚??s all part of our search for new reference points in sound system performance.
- A scanner is an intelligent light that uses a mirror to perform a large variety of effects and operations while the fixture itself remains stationary. Scanners are generally remotely controlled by a l. Used . ighting control console, but some can be preprogrammed. A single scanner can replace the functions of many conventional lights and can often perform tasks conventional lights can not. Most m. Used . odern scanners utilize DMX-512 signals for control, but some can be controlled by way of analog signals as well. ...Zoom Lens
- A mechanical assembly of lens elements with the capability to vary its focal length allowing for a closer or farther view of a subject, without changing perspective. Zoom lenses are often described b. Used . y the ratio of their focal lengths from longest to shortest. A 100mm to 400mm zoom may be described as a 4:1 or 4◊ zoom.
. Used . ...LED
- An LED or light emitting diode is simply a tiny light bulb that fits into an electrical circuit. However, unlike ordinary bulbs, LEDs don't have a filament that will burn out and generate very little . Used . heat. They are illuminated by the movement of electrons in a semiconductor material and last as long as a standard transistor.. Used . ...Touring Systems
- A touring system is generally a rack unit designed for easy of mobility, set up and repair to be taken on tour and can include lighting, audio and staging equipment. . Used . . Used . ...Circular
- A circular truss is a truss that is shaped like a circle and generally used in large open venues where the stage can be viewed from many angles.. Used . . Used . ...
Used Line Array Speakers
Find used line array speakers and line array elements from such popular brands as L-Acoustics, d&b audiotechnik, Meyer Sound and Nexo. All used line array speakers are warrantied and in most cases inspected by factory certified technicians.
Solaris sells and buys secondhand and used line arrays for large concerts, tours, stadiums and auditoriums. Call us if you don't find it and we will find it for you.