Ever since, we‚??ve researched the science and technology of sound. Several of our innovations have been awarded US patents. Each discovery opens new avenues for investigation, fresh opportunities for improvement. After 20 years of development, the real excitement is just over the horizon. That‚??s why our founder Harro Heinz can still be found in our facility every day. That‚??s why our team of dedicated professionals can‚??t stop taking work home at night. That‚??s why discriminating audio professionals worldwide rely on us to help them set new standards of reference in sound reinforcement.
The packaged loudspeaker system with transducers, waveguides, filter network, enclosure and hardware is today‚??s standard. Back in ‚??79 the concept was unorthodox, but we‚??ve always believed that better ideas will find their way into the hands of demanding professionals. Our first innovations (like US patent #4,336,425) came out of new thinking about compression drivers, but we realized that components yield only incremental improvements. The real performance breakthroughs come from using all the available tools ‚?? acoustic, mechanical, electrical and electronic ‚?? to bring reproduction closer to reality.
Over a decade ago we introduced the first integrated systems, exploding boundaries that separated packaged loudspeakers from signal processing, power amplification, cabling and hardware. Today our engineers are equally at home with acoustics and electronics. Integrated systems design requires understanding a broad range of parameters, from matching amplifier output to transducer power handling, to precise setting of critical signal processing functions, to optimizing gain staging. Precision adjustment of limiter behavior, crossover frequencies and slopes, equalization and delay is a time-consuming, data-intensive process, but the results are worth it.
Our integrated systems approach eliminates the frustration of verifying proper system setup and tracking down faults. The system designer and operator are free to focus on enhancing the listening experience, rather than trying to make the system work by adjusting critical parameters like driver protection, crossovers and EQ "on the fly."
We build integrated systems as small as a single enclosure and as large as a high-output, wide coverage multi-element array. It‚??s all part of our search for new reference points in sound system performance.
- A seperate line level output from a sound console that is to be used for foldback or monitoring that does not use up another main output. Each in channel has a path to the Auxiliary bus. It is also . Used . useful to send a signal to a separate effects processor.
. Used . ...Platforms
- Some stages are made up of many smaller table like platforms so they can be easily transported or stored. These platforms are generally used in the forming of large stages, are fastened together, com. Used . e in different hights and widths and have different materials for their surface, like woods and canvases. . Used . ...Pattern
- Pattern refers to the shape, quality and evenness of a lamp's output. The pattern of light an instrument makes is largely determined by three factors. The first are the specifics of the bulb, reflecto. Used . r and lens assembly. Different mounting positions for the bulb (axial, base up, base down), different sizes and shapes of reflector and the nature of the lens (or lenses) being used can all a. Used . ffect the pattern of light. Secondly, the specifics of how the lamp is focused affect its pattern. In Ellipsoidal Reflector Spotlights (ERS) and their derivatives (see below), there are two beams of light emit...Yoke
- The metal strip running over the top and on both sides of a light to which the G-Clamp is attached. . Used . . Used . ...Analog signal
- An analog or analogue signal is any variable signal continuous in both time and amplitude. It differs from a digital signal in that small fluctuations in the signal are meaningful. Analog is usually t. Used . hought of in an electrical context, however mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and other systems may also use analog signals.
The word "analog" implies an analogy between cause an. Used . d effect, voltage in and voltage out, current in and current out, sound in and frequency out.
An analog signal uses some property of the medium to convey the signal's information. For example, an ...
Used Line Array Speakers
Find used line array speakers and line array elements from such popular brands as L-Acoustics, d&b audiotechnik, Meyer Sound and Nexo. All used line array speakers are warrantied and in most cases inspected by factory certified technicians.
Solaris sells and buys secondhand and used line arrays for large concerts, tours, stadiums and auditoriums. Call us if you don't find it and we will find it for you.