Specifications System Type: Compact Bi-amplified 3-Way High Directivity Line Array Element Sensitivity: (2.83v/m) 97 dB LF, 101 dB MF/HF Components: 2 x 2168J 8 in. LF, 4 x 2104H 4 in. MF, 2 x 2407H HF NomInal Impedances: 8 ohm LF, 8 ohm MF/HF Horizontal Coverage (-6dB): 100 degrees nominal, 500Hz - 16kHz Power Rating: 1000W LF, 225W MF/HF Frequency Range (-10dB): 60 Hz - 22 kHz Dimensions (H x W x D): 279 mm x 787 mm - 417 mm (11 in. x 31 in. x 16.4 in.)
James Bullough Lansing was born James Martini, 14 January 1902, in Macoupin County, Millwood Township, Illinois. His parents were Henry Martini, born in St. Louis, Missouri, and Grace Erbs Martini, born in Central City, Illinois. The elder Martini was a coal mining engineer, and his work required that the family moved about quite a bit during Lansing's early years. Lansing was the ninth of fourteen children, one of whom died in infancy. For a short time, Lansing lived with the Bullough family in Litchfield, Illinois. He later took their name when he changed his from Martini to Lansing.
Not much is known about Lansing's early days, and we are indebted to Bill Martin, one of three surviving brothers, for providing most of the information presented here. Lansing graduated the eighth grade at the Lawrence School in Springfield, Illinois. He also attended the Springfield, Illinois, High School. Later, he took courses in a small business college in Springfield.
As a young lad he was very interested in all things electrical and mechanical. At about the age of 10, he built a Leyden Jar which he used to play pranks on his playmates. He also constructed crystal sets, and at one time, probably about the age of 12 or so, built a small radio transmitter from scratch. The signals from this set were apparently strong enough to reach the Great Lakes Naval Station in Illinois; naval personnel determined the source of these signals and later supervised the timely dismantling of the young Lansing's radio transmitter.
For a while Lansing worked as an automotive mechanic, specializing in fine engine repair work. He attended an automotive school for mechanics in Detroit through the courtesy of the dealer he worked for in Springfield.
Lansing's mother died 1 November 1924 at the age of 56, and at that time Lansing left home. As best we can determine, he went directly to Salt Lake City. Mrs. Lansing, the former Glenna Peterson of Salt Lake City, tells of meeting Lansing in 1925 in that city. At the time he was working for a radio station as an engineer. In addition, he worked for the Baldwin loudspeaker company in Salt Lake City for a time. He also met his future business partner, Ken Decker, in Salt Lake City.
- A roof is part of a stage used to provide shade and protection from the weather to the performers below.. Used . . Used . ...A.J.
- UK slang for Adjustable Spanner. Also know in the US as a Crescent Wrench or C-Wrench. . Used . . Used . ...Rigging Hardware
- Rigging Hardware applies to all the pins, hooks and other pieces used to connect and hoist gear into place.. Used . . Used . ...Dimmer
- Dimmers are devices used to vary the voltage running to a light. By decreasing or increasing the voltage to the lamp it is possible to vary the intensity of the lamp. Changes in intensity are called “. Used . fades” and can be “fade ups” or “fade downs.” Although variable-voltage devices are used for various purposes, the term dimmer is generally associated with lighting control. Small dimmers are. Used . seen more and more in the home. These have traditionally been actuated by direct control. The advent of X-10 technology is making remote control of home dimmers possible. A digital signal is imposed on the ho...Entire Stages
- An entire stage is a complete stage that generally include platforms, stairs and sometimes roofing, ranging in size from small easy to transport stages to large staging systems.. Used . . Used . ...
Used Cabinet Speakers
Find used speakers and used speaker cabinets from popular brands as JBL, Turbosound, EAW and more. All used speakers we carry are warrantied and in most cases inspected by factory certified technicians.
Solaris sells and buys secondhand and used speaker cabinets for use in churches, clubs, theaters and other large events and shows. Call us if you don't find it and we will find it for you.