is a reference, high output, 2 x 18bass reflex Subwoofer
module ideal for touring applications.
With the digital switching amplifiers, neodymium woofers and well designed structure, it is one of the smallest and lightest double 18 systems available.
A unique feature is the semi charged horn design which at low frequencies around 40 Hz Opera
tes as a conventional bass reflex cabinet. However at slightly higher frequencies in the 80 to 100 Hz area, the system Opera
tes as a semi charged horn loaded design which provides around 3 to 4 dB more efficiency.
RCF was founded in 1949 in Reggio Emilia, an Italian city with excellent mechanical and electronic industries. Over the years the company has established itself as a world leader in design, production and marketing of high technology Professional and Commercial Audio products.
Throughout its history the company has continued to expand and diversify to satisfy every audio and musical amplification need: from single systems to big, complex projects.
For sixty years the main administrative and production facility has been in Reggio Emilia where the company has a highly professional and specialized personnel.
RCF markets its products through sales offices in the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain and United States. In the rest of the world the Company operates through a consolidated, capillary network of distributors.
Today RCF employs more than 250 people and sells its products in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Since 1995 the company has been ISO 9001 certified.
- Ethernet (this name comes from the physical concept of ether) is a frame-based computer networking technology for local area networks (LANs). It defines wiring and signaling for the physical layer, an. Used . d frame formats and protocols for the media access control (MAC)/data link layer of the OSI model. Ethernet is mostly standardized as IEEEs 802.3. It has become the most widespread LAN techno. Used . logy in use during the 1990s to the present, and has largely replaced all other LAN standards such as token ring, FDDI, and ARCNET. ...Achromatic
- A lens arrangement designed to decrease chromatic aberration, for example: to set the same focal length for red and blue light at the focal plane. Also, a color having no chroma as in black, white and. Used . grays created by mixing black and white instead of other colors that are made of chromatic pigments.. Used . ...Platforms
- Some stages are made up of many smaller table like platforms so they can be easily transported or stored. These platforms are generally used in the forming of large stages, are fastened together, com. Used . e in different hights and widths and have different materials for their surface, like woods and canvases. . Used . ...XGA
- Extended Graphics Array is a standard computer display introduced in 1990 by IBM. The initial version of XGA built upon IBM's VGA, adding support for two resolutions, 800 × 600 pixels with high color . Used . and 1024 × 768 pixels with a palette of 256 colors. XGA-2 was developed later and with 1024 x 768 pixels with high color, and 1360 x 1024 with 16 colors. However, all XGA modes have an aspe. Used . ct ratio 4:3 rounded to 8 pixels....Roofs
- A roof is part of a stage used to provide shade and protection from the weather to the performers below.. Used . . Used . ...
Subwoofers are speakers that are designed to reproduce low-pitched or the bass frequencies typically ranging from about 20 to 200 Hz for consumer products, below 100 Hz for professional live sound, and below 80 Hz in THX-approved systems. These are complete loudspeakers intended to enhance the low frequency range of loudspeakers covering higher frequency bands.
Subs, another term for subwoofers, are made up of one or more woofers in a loudspeaker enclosure capable of withstanding air pressure while resisting deformation. These subs require more power to operate because they are bigger (usually between 20.3 cm and 38.1 cm in diameter). Enclosures are available in a variety of designs that differ by efficiency, bandwidth, size and cost. Designs include bass reflex with a port or passive radiator in the enclosure, infinite baffle, horn-loaded, and band pass designs. A multimedia home theater system in low-cost compact plastic cabinet that is said to be a subwoofer is more appropriately called a bass driver because it is too small to produce deep bass.
Subwoofers are also powered by amplifiers. Active or powered subwoofers are driven by a built-in amplifier. Passive subwoofers have an external amplifier, subwoofer drivers and enclosures.
Subwoofers are popular because of they can pack a large, low frequency punch in a small space, providing a powerful audio experience like being in a movie theater or a concert venue. They are installed in cars or at home as part of a home theater system which is a more common application. In both cases, the subwoofer or low frequency speaker is not considered a stand alone device but helps to reinforce the higher pitched sound produced from the speakers.