/tsw-721' style='color:blue ; ' title='TSW-721'>TSW-721 is a unique Subwoofer
's patented loading principles, designed for use in applications requiring accurate and powerful reproduction of low frequency energy at very high levels. Its ability to reproduce program material with such integrity makes the Turbosound
/tsw-721' style='color:blue ; ' title='TSW-721'>TSW-721
for both fixed or mobile systems which need to provide energetic low frequency response
without stress or equalization.
Turbosound is a leading designer and manufacturer of professional loudspeaker systems - proven by the vast number of endorsements of major international artistes and prestigious permanent installations around the world.
Turbosound's unique, award winning designs have been developed around unorthodox principles, resulting in a special harmony between high technology in its purest form and a natural approach to the art of acoustical and electronic engineering. Many principle patents have been awarded to Turbosound over the years.
In the large scale touring market, Turbosound has sold more than 20,000 loudspeaker systems, dominating this sector. Using disciplines learned from this most demanding of markets, Turbosound has also applied its design principles to the specialist requirements of the fixed installation, theatre, corporate and A/V markets.
As a result of this, you will find Turbosound products not only touring with the best known international artistes, but also permanently installed in diverse venues such as cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants; nightclubs, theatres and houses of worship; and sports centres, arenas and stadia.
Turbosound spends an industry-leading percentage of its sales on research and development, resulting in year after year of innovative product releases. State of the art measurement equipment, prototype building machinery and purpose designed sound rooms all support one of the best professional acoustical, analogue and digital engineering teams in the world.
Based in the heart of the English countryside, Turbosound employs a highly skilled, motivated workforce using modern manufacturing techniques. All components - most of which are designed and manufactured exclusively for Turbosound - are individually tested prior to assembly. As well as having to pass a comprehensive computerised test, each completed product is listened to by a trained technician.
Combine all of this with the close attention to detail in every aspect of the design - from robust precision-built enclosures that optimise natural acoustic performance, to the certified, easily assembled flying systems - and the result is that Turbosound enjoys an unrivalled worldwide reputation for reliability, innovation and quality.
The Turbosound range of loudspeaker products, control electronics and amplified systems has in common one single purpose - to provide you with the best solution for your application. For more detailed information about a particular product, please browse our website, or contact your local distributor - we are represented in over 70 countries.
However when choosing the right loudspeaker system, the single most important step you can take is to arrange a demonstration and let your own ears be the judge.
- The measurement of the number of times a repeated event, generally a waveform, occurs in a given time frame usually expressed in Hertz, abbreviated Hz, or cycles per second. . Used . . Used . ...Lighting Desk
- Lighting control consoles (also called lighting boards or lighting desks) are electronic devices used in theatrical lighting design to control multiple lights at once. They are used throughout the ent. Used . ertainment industry and are normally placed at the FOH position or in a control booth.
All lighting control consoles can control dimmers which, in turn, control the brightness of. Used . the lights. Many modern consoles can also control intelligent lights (lights that can move and change colors), fog machines and hazers, and other special effects devices.
Consoles communicate wit...Wings and Processors
- Wings and processors are used to extend the capabilities of lighting control consoles. Wings usually add faders, bump buttons, displays, and other functions to the console while processors consolidate. Used . , alter, redirect or synchronize the signals coming to and from the console. Consoles often have wings designed specifically for use with that console, but processors are more generalized.. Used . ...Delay
- Delay is an audio effect which records a signal or sound and then plays it back after a period of time. The delayed signal may be played back multiple times or looped back into the recording again to . Used . create the sound of a repeating decaying echo. Unlike reverb, which uses reflected sound to produce many echos, delay has greater control over the number of times the sound is echoed. . Used . ...Achromatic
- A lens arrangement designed to decrease chromatic aberration, for example: to set the same focal length for red and blue light at the focal plane. Also, a color having no chroma as in black, white and. Used . grays created by mixing black and white instead of other colors that are made of chromatic pigments.. Used . ...
Subwoofers are speakers that are designed to reproduce low-pitched or the bass frequencies typically ranging from about 20 to 200 Hz for consumer products, below 100 Hz for professional live sound, and below 80 Hz in THX-approved systems. These are complete loudspeakers intended to enhance the low frequency range of loudspeakers covering higher frequency bands.
Subs, another term for subwoofers, are made up of one or more woofers in a loudspeaker enclosure capable of withstanding air pressure while resisting deformation. These subs require more power to operate because they are bigger (usually between 20.3 cm and 38.1 cm in diameter). Enclosures are available in a variety of designs that differ by efficiency, bandwidth, size and cost. Designs include bass reflex with a port or passive radiator in the enclosure, infinite baffle, horn-loaded, and band pass designs. A multimedia home theater system in low-cost compact plastic cabinet that is said to be a subwoofer is more appropriately called a bass driver because it is too small to produce deep bass.
Subwoofers are also powered by amplifiers. Active or powered subwoofers are driven by a built-in amplifier. Passive subwoofers have an external amplifier, subwoofer drivers and enclosures.
Subwoofers are popular because of they can pack a large, low frequency punch in a small space, providing a powerful audio experience like being in a movie theater or a concert venue. They are installed in cars or at home as part of a home theater system which is a more common application. In both cases, the subwoofer or low frequency speaker is not considered a stand alone device but helps to reinforce the higher pitched sound produced from the speakers.