/tsw-721' style='color:blue ; ' title='TSW-721'>TSW-721 is a unique Subwoofer
's patented loading principles, designed for use in applications requiring accurate and powerful reproduction of low frequency energy at very high levels. Its ability to reproduce program material with such integrity makes the Turbosound
/tsw-721' style='color:blue ; ' title='TSW-721'>TSW-721
for both fixed or mobile systems which need to provide energetic low frequency response
without stress or equalization.
Turbosound is a leading designer and manufacturer of professional loudspeaker systems - proven by the vast number of endorsements of major international artistes and prestigious permanent installations around the world.
Turbosound's unique, award winning designs have been developed around unorthodox principles, resulting in a special harmony between high technology in its purest form and a natural approach to the art of acoustical and electronic engineering. Many principle patents have been awarded to Turbosound over the years.
In the large scale touring market, Turbosound has sold more than 20,000 loudspeaker systems, dominating this sector. Using disciplines learned from this most demanding of markets, Turbosound has also applied its design principles to the specialist requirements of the fixed installation, theatre, corporate and A/V markets.
As a result of this, you will find Turbosound products not only touring with the best known international artistes, but also permanently installed in diverse venues such as cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants; nightclubs, theatres and houses of worship; and sports centres, arenas and stadia.
Turbosound spends an industry-leading percentage of its sales on research and development, resulting in year after year of innovative product releases. State of the art measurement equipment, prototype building machinery and purpose designed sound rooms all support one of the best professional acoustical, analogue and digital engineering teams in the world.
Based in the heart of the English countryside, Turbosound employs a highly skilled, motivated workforce using modern manufacturing techniques. All components - most of which are designed and manufactured exclusively for Turbosound - are individually tested prior to assembly. As well as having to pass a comprehensive computerised test, each completed product is listened to by a trained technician.
Combine all of this with the close attention to detail in every aspect of the design - from robust precision-built enclosures that optimise natural acoustic performance, to the certified, easily assembled flying systems - and the result is that Turbosound enjoys an unrivalled worldwide reputation for reliability, innovation and quality.
The Turbosound range of loudspeaker products, control electronics and amplified systems has in common one single purpose - to provide you with the best solution for your application. For more detailed information about a particular product, please browse our website, or contact your local distributor - we are represented in over 70 countries.
However when choosing the right loudspeaker system, the single most important step you can take is to arrange a demonstration and let your own ears be the judge.
- A term used in Rigging for a short sling used to wrap a beam or truss or the action of wrapping a truss. In film and television production WRAP is an acronym for Wind Reel And Print and announces the. Used . end of a scene or session. . Used . ...Depth of Field
- While a lens focuses on a single plane of depth, there is usually an additional area in focus behind and in front of that plane. This is depth of field. Depth of field increases as the iris is closed.. Used . There is more depth of field the wider the lens and le . Used . ...Analog signal
- An analog or analogue signal is any variable signal continuous in both time and amplitude. It differs from a digital signal in that small fluctuations in the signal are meaningful. Analog is usually t. Used . hought of in an electrical context, however mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and other systems may also use analog signals.
The word "analog" implies an analogy between cause an. Used . d effect, voltage in and voltage out, current in and current out, sound in and frequency out.
An analog signal uses some property of the medium to convey the signal's information. For example, an ...Moving Heads
- A moving head is an intelligent light mounted on a moving yoke and generally remotely controlled by a lighting control console or preprogrammed to perform a large variety of effects and operations. A . Used . single moving head luminary can replace the functions of many conventional lights and can often perform tasks conventional lights can not. Most modern moving head luminaries utilize DMX-512 s. Used . ignals for control, but some can be controlled by way of analog signals as well.
- Memory-based consoles have become very popular in almost all larger installations, particularly theatres. These new types of controls have completely replaced preset consoles as controllers of choice. Used . . Memory consoles are preferable in productions where scenes do not change from show to show, such as a theatre production, because scenes are designed and digitally recorded, so there is les. Used . s room for human error, and less manpower is required to produce the same result.
Memory consoles have a bank of faders called 'submasters.' These submasters can be programmed to control a single
Find used speaker subs and subwoofers from popular brands as JBL, Turbosound, EAW and more. All used speakers we carry are warrantied and in most cases inspected by factory certified technicians.
Solaris sells and buys secondhand and used speaker subs for use in churches, clubs, theaters and other large events and shows. Call us if you don't find it and we will find it for you.