/tsw-721' style='color:blue ; ' title='TSW-721'>TSW-721 is a unique Subwoofer
's patented loading principles, designed for use in applications requiring accurate and powerful reproduction of low frequency energy at very high levels. Its ability to reproduce program material with such integrity makes the Turbosound
/tsw-721' style='color:blue ; ' title='TSW-721'>TSW-721
for both fixed or mobile systems which need to provide energetic low frequency response
without stress or equalization.
Turbosound is a leading designer and manufacturer of professional loudspeaker systems - proven by the vast number of endorsements of major international artistes and prestigious permanent installations around the world.
Turbosound's unique, award winning designs have been developed around unorthodox principles, resulting in a special harmony between high technology in its purest form and a natural approach to the art of acoustical and electronic engineering. Many principle patents have been awarded to Turbosound over the years.
In the large scale touring market, Turbosound has sold more than 20,000 loudspeaker systems, dominating this sector. Using disciplines learned from this most demanding of markets, Turbosound has also applied its design principles to the specialist requirements of the fixed installation, theatre, corporate and A/V markets.
As a result of this, you will find Turbosound products not only touring with the best known international artistes, but also permanently installed in diverse venues such as cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants; nightclubs, theatres and houses of worship; and sports centres, arenas and stadia.
Turbosound spends an industry-leading percentage of its sales on research and development, resulting in year after year of innovative product releases. State of the art measurement equipment, prototype building machinery and purpose designed sound rooms all support one of the best professional acoustical, analogue and digital engineering teams in the world.
Based in the heart of the English countryside, Turbosound employs a highly skilled, motivated workforce using modern manufacturing techniques. All components - most of which are designed and manufactured exclusively for Turbosound - are individually tested prior to assembly. As well as having to pass a comprehensive computerised test, each completed product is listened to by a trained technician.
Combine all of this with the close attention to detail in every aspect of the design - from robust precision-built enclosures that optimise natural acoustic performance, to the certified, easily assembled flying systems - and the result is that Turbosound enjoys an unrivalled worldwide reputation for reliability, innovation and quality.
The Turbosound range of loudspeaker products, control electronics and amplified systems has in common one single purpose - to provide you with the best solution for your application. For more detailed information about a particular product, please browse our website, or contact your local distributor - we are represented in over 70 countries.
However when choosing the right loudspeaker system, the single most important step you can take is to arrange a demonstration and let your own ears be the judge.
- A hoist is a device used for lifting or lowering a load by means of a drum or barrel around which rope or chain wraps. It may be manually operated, electrically or pneumatically driven and may use cha. Used . in, fiber or wire rope as its lifting medium.
A hoist normally is used for lifting (near vertical) and a winch is normally used for pulling (near horizontal).
. Used . ...Scanners
- A scanner is an intelligent light that uses a mirror to perform a large variety of effects and operations while the fixture itself remains stationary. Scanners are generally remotely controlled by a l. Used . ighting control console, but some can be preprogrammed. A single scanner can replace the functions of many conventional lights and can often perform tasks conventional lights can not. Most m. Used . odern scanners utilize DMX-512 signals for control, but some can be controlled by way of analog signals as well. ...EQ
- Equalization, or EQ, applies to any hardware or outboard effect used for the process of changing, increasing or decreasing the level or volume of a certain frequency in a sound to bring that frequenci. Used . es volume in line with the other sounds. It is used in live events and audio recording in film, music, TV and radio. . Used . ...Ground Support
- In Staging, Ground Support applies to any electrical or mechanical device to aid a rigging crew in lifting and placing staging gear, lighting or audio gear into place.. Used . . Used . ...Coners and Hinges
- Corners are used to attach trusses and other rigging while hinges are used to allow attached rigging to swing open so other gear can be connected.. Used . . Used . ...
Find used speaker subs and subwoofers from popular brands as JBL, Turbosound, EAW and more. All used speakers we carry are warrantied and in most cases inspected by factory certified technicians.
Solaris sells and buys secondhand and used speaker subs for use in churches, clubs, theaters and other large events and shows. Call us if you don't find it and we will find it for you.