- A sub or subwoofer is a speaker dedicated to the reproduction of bass frequencies, usually from about 20 Hz to about 200 Hz. . Used . . Used . ...Polarity
- The polarity of an object is, in general, its physical alignment. The term is often used to describe the positive and negative ends of batteries and magnets.
In cell biology, polarity ref. Used . ers to cells not being point-symmetrical in their spatial organization. This is particularly evident for cells organized in single cell layers that separate organs or subcompartments in organ. Used . isms.
In chemistry, molecular polarity refers to the dipole-dipole intermolecular forces between the slightly positive end of one molecule to the negative end of another or the same molecule. Mole...Wings and Processors
- Wings and processors are used to extend the capabilities of lighting control consoles. Wings usually add faders, bump buttons, displays, and other functions to the console while processors consolidate. Used . , alter, redirect or synchronize the signals coming to and from the console. Consoles often have wings designed specifically for use with that console, but processors are more generalized.. Used . ...Beamage
- The beam of light projected from lights as it appears in the air.. Used . . Used . ...Angstrom
- An angstrom, angström, or ångström (symbol Å) is a unit of length. It is not an SI unit. It is accepted (although discouraged) for use with the SI. It is used sometimes used expressing the size of ato. Used . ms, and lengths of chemical bonds and visible-light spectra.
The ångström is named after the Swedish physicist Anders Jonas Ångström (18141874), one of the founders of spectrosc. Used . opy. Besides astrophysics, Ångström was also a student of heat transfer, terrestrial magnetism, and the aurora borealis, which was so prominent for him in his northern skies. He created a spectrum chart of sol...