- Intelligent Fixtures or Moving Lights were originally implemented in 1972, but the first computer-controlled stage lighting fixtures began to gain widespread acceptance in the concert industry in the . Used . early 1980's. As the digital age progressed, the cost of these fixtures was reduced and they slowly started being used in more 'traditional' theatrical environments. Intelligent fixtures are . Used . currently used in almost all major theatrical productions.
Usually relying on compact arc lamps as a light source, these fixtures generally use stepper motors connected to varying internal devices...Box
- A box truss is square in shape like a box in cross section and is useful for touring as gear can be hung inside the truss which protects it when loading and takes up less space in the truck.. Used . . Used . ...Digital Projection
- A digital projection display system is a computerized display that projects an image, often a logo, on a screen, building or other architectural features like the court in a sports arena. Such devices. Used . are commonly used in presentations or as promotional devices. These displays use a very bright light to project the image, and can generally correct any curves, blurriness, and other inconsi. Used . stencies in the image....Base Station
- A base station is a device used to centralize and process communication signals and information between crew members. . Used . . Used . ...1000 - 5000 Lumens
- A projector that produces 1000 - 5000 lumens of light.. Used . . Used . ...
Used TV Screens
TV Screens are used in the theater industry and in other venues for many different purposes ‚?? backstage or in the control room so that other actors/technicians/producers can keep up to date with the progress of the production, or at strategic locations so that the audience which is too far away from the actual stage can see the action close up.
TV screens have come a long way since the days of the old analog TVs that first appeared in our homes in the middle of the last century. Those old, box-shaped, black and white screens have been superseded by highly advanced technology, and now we have TV screens that use OLED, LCD, DLP or Plasma technology, allowing viewers to see excellent quality, enhanced HDTV.
Generally, for professional purposes in concerts, theater etc., TV screens are used in much the same way as a computer monitor. They are not used to tune in to current TV shows but are instead hooked up to a camera so that they can replay the action on stage as it happens, or ‚??Live‚?Ě.
OLED technology is one of the preferred technologies for TV screens these days, as they are extremely lightweight and provide good viewing angles when compared to other screens, where the image ‚??fades‚?? if the screen is not viewed head-on. However, OLED TV screens are currently quite expensive when compared to other technologies such as LCD and Plasma, especially so in the case of CRT TV screens.