- An editing suite is one or more high performance servers used for all kinds of graphics manipulation from picture quality improvements, color correction and format conversion to higher or lower resolu. Used . tions or different aspect ratios. Servers and storage systems as well as computing intensive image processing are at the heart of editing suite applications.. Used . ...Concert Lighting
- Modern stage lighting is a flexible tool in the production of theatre, dance, opera and other performance arts. Several different types of lighting instruments are used in the pursuit of the various p. Used . rinciples or goals of lighting. . Used . ...Polarity
- The polarity of an object is, in general, its physical alignment. The term is often used to describe the positive and negative ends of batteries and magnets.
In cell biology, polarity ref. Used . ers to cells not being point-symmetrical in their spatial organization. This is particularly evident for cells organized in single cell layers that separate organs or subcompartments in organ. Used . isms.
In chemistry, molecular polarity refers to the dipole-dipole intermolecular forces between the slightly positive end of one molecule to the negative end of another or the same molecule. Mole...Bump Button
- A lighting console button that performs on action when pressed and another when released. This is a lighting console term.. Used . . Used . ...Lighting
- Lighting or stage lighting is a tool and art form in the production of theater, dance, opera and other performance arts. Several different types of stage lighting instruments are used in the pursuit o. Used . f the various principles or goals of lighting ranging from simple illumination to mood setting. Lighting also applies architectural accents to add color or shading to indoor and outdoor sett. Used . ings....
Used TV Screens
TV Screens are used in the theater industry and in other venues for many different purposes ‚?? backstage or in the control room so that other actors/technicians/producers can keep up to date with the progress of the production, or at strategic locations so that the audience which is too far away from the actual stage can see the action close up.
TV screens have come a long way since the days of the old analog TVs that first appeared in our homes in the middle of the last century. Those old, box-shaped, black and white screens have been superseded by highly advanced technology, and now we have TV screens that use OLED, LCD, DLP or Plasma technology, allowing viewers to see excellent quality, enhanced HDTV.
Generally, for professional purposes in concerts, theater etc., TV screens are used in much the same way as a computer monitor. They are not used to tune in to current TV shows but are instead hooked up to a camera so that they can replay the action on stage as it happens, or ‚??Live‚?Ě.
OLED technology is one of the preferred technologies for TV screens these days, as they are extremely lightweight and provide good viewing angles when compared to other screens, where the image ‚??fades‚?? if the screen is not viewed head-on. However, OLED TV screens are currently quite expensive when compared to other technologies such as LCD and Plasma, especially so in the case of CRT TV screens.