Touring mid/high enclosure with integrated horizontal and vertical flying hardware designed for flown and ground stacked concert touring applications. Contains 2 x HF drivers on a Polyhorn? device, a 10" HMF driver on a Polyhorn? device and 2 x 10" LMF drivers. Beech plywood construction, wheelboard included, finished in black textured paint with steel/reticulated foam grille. Speakon NL8 connectors.
Turbosound is a leading designer and manufacturer of professional loudspeaker systems - proven by the vast number of endorsements of major international artistes and prestigious permanent installations around the world.
Turbosound's unique, award winning designs have been developed around unorthodox principles, resulting in a special harmony between high technology in its purest form and a natural approach to the art of acoustical and electronic engineering. Many principle patents have been awarded to Turbosound over the years.
In the large scale touring market, Turbosound has sold more than 20,000 loudspeaker systems, dominating this sector. Using disciplines learned from this most demanding of markets, Turbosound has also applied its design principles to the specialist requirements of the fixed installation, theatre, corporate and A/V markets.
As a result of this, you will find Turbosound products not only touring with the best known international artistes, but also permanently installed in diverse venues such as cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants; nightclubs, theatres and houses of worship; and sports centres, arenas and stadia.
Turbosound spends an industry-leading percentage of its sales on research and development, resulting in year after year of innovative product releases. State of the art measurement equipment, prototype building machinery and purpose designed sound rooms all support one of the best professional acoustical, analogue and digital engineering teams in the world.
Based in the heart of the English countryside, Turbosound employs a highly skilled, motivated workforce using modern manufacturing techniques. All components - most of which are designed and manufactured exclusively for Turbosound - are individually tested prior to assembly. As well as having to pass a comprehensive computerised test, each completed product is listened to by a trained technician.
Combine all of this with the close attention to detail in every aspect of the design - from robust precision-built enclosures that optimise natural acoustic performance, to the certified, easily assembled flying systems - and the result is that Turbosound enjoys an unrivalled worldwide reputation for reliability, innovation and quality.
The Turbosound range of loudspeaker products, control electronics and amplified systems has in common one single purpose - to provide you with the best solution for your application. For more detailed information about a particular product, please browse our website, or contact your local distributor - we are represented in over 70 countries.
However when choosing the right loudspeaker system, the single most important step you can take is to arrange a demonstration and let your own ears be the judge.
Aircraft Landing Light
- A narrow beam PAR lamp (28 volt) that is used on aircraft and often adopted for PAR64 and PAR46 lamps. They are most commonly 4 lamps wired in series to attain the required voltage of the circuit as . Used . close to 120 volts. ACL lamps have a higher intensity, brightness and color temperature than the standard PAR lamp.
ACL lamps are more expensive than standard PARs and have a sho. Used . rter life. Prime Lens
- A lens whose focal length is fixed. Prime lenses are not as versatile as zoom lenses, but are generally superior in optical quality. This is due to the simplisity of design with fewer moving parts th. Used . at can be optimized for one specific focal length. . Used . ...Limelight
- An early type of stage light in which an intense illumination is created when an oxyhydrogen flame is directed at a cylinder of lime, also called calcium oxide, which can be raised to white incandesce. Used . nce heat without melting to producing brilliant illumination. The limelight effect was discovered early in the nineteenth century by Goldsworthy Gurney. A Scottish engineer, Thomas Drummond. Used . , realized that the light would be useful for surveying and built a working version in 1826. Therefore, the light is sometimes known as the Drummond Light. The Limelights first theatrical use was in 1837 at ...Bulbs
- A Bulb or light bulb is a source of artificial light. There are many different kinds of bulbs including High Intensity Discharge or HIDs, Halogen, Fluorescent and Light Emitting Diodes, but the most . Used . common is the incandescence that works by the release of electromagnetic radiation. . Used . ...Cyc Light
- Cyc lights, also known as strip lights are long housings typically containing multiple lamps arranged along the length of the instrument and emitting light perpendicular to its length. Lamps are often. Used . covered with individual gels of multiple colors (somet . Used . ...
Used Cabinet Speakers
Find used speakers and used speaker cabinets from popular brands as JBL, Turbosound, EAW and more. All used speakers we carry are warrantied and in most cases inspected by factory certified technicians.
Solaris sells and buys secondhand and used speaker cabinets for use in churches, clubs, theaters and other large events and shows. Call us if you don't find it and we will find it for you.