Touring mid/high enclosure with integrated horizontal and vertical flying hardware designed for flown and ground stacked concert touring applications. Contains 2 x HF drivers on a Polyhorn? device, a 10" HMF driver on a Polyhorn? device and 2 x 10" LMF drivers. Beech plywood construction, wheelboard included, finished in black textured paint with steel/reticulated foam grille. Speakon NL8 connectors.
Turbosound is a leading designer and manufacturer of professional loudspeaker systems - proven by the vast number of endorsements of major international artistes and prestigious permanent installations around the world.
Turbosound's unique, award winning designs have been developed around unorthodox principles, resulting in a special harmony between high technology in its purest form and a natural approach to the art of acoustical and electronic engineering. Many principle patents have been awarded to Turbosound over the years.
In the large scale touring market, Turbosound has sold more than 20,000 loudspeaker systems, dominating this sector. Using disciplines learned from this most demanding of markets, Turbosound has also applied its design principles to the specialist requirements of the fixed installation, theatre, corporate and A/V markets.
As a result of this, you will find Turbosound products not only touring with the best known international artistes, but also permanently installed in diverse venues such as cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants; nightclubs, theatres and houses of worship; and sports centres, arenas and stadia.
Turbosound spends an industry-leading percentage of its sales on research and development, resulting in year after year of innovative product releases. State of the art measurement equipment, prototype building machinery and purpose designed sound rooms all support one of the best professional acoustical, analogue and digital engineering teams in the world.
Based in the heart of the English countryside, Turbosound employs a highly skilled, motivated workforce using modern manufacturing techniques. All components - most of which are designed and manufactured exclusively for Turbosound - are individually tested prior to assembly. As well as having to pass a comprehensive computerised test, each completed product is listened to by a trained technician.
Combine all of this with the close attention to detail in every aspect of the design - from robust precision-built enclosures that optimise natural acoustic performance, to the certified, easily assembled flying systems - and the result is that Turbosound enjoys an unrivalled worldwide reputation for reliability, innovation and quality.
The Turbosound range of loudspeaker products, control electronics and amplified systems has in common one single purpose - to provide you with the best solution for your application. For more detailed information about a particular product, please browse our website, or contact your local distributor - we are represented in over 70 countries.
However when choosing the right loudspeaker system, the single most important step you can take is to arrange a demonstration and let your own ears be the judge.
- A stage is a designated space for the performance of theatrical productions or other live events. Some stages are permanent structures in theaters, but often stages are temporary structures built for . Used . outdoor events and can range is size from small 20 to 30 square foot structures to very large arena sized stages assembled from many components.. Used . ...Dichroic
- In optics, the term dichroic has two related but distinct meanings. A dichroic material is one which either causes light to be split up into distinct beams of different wavelengths (colours), or, one . Used . in which light rays having different polarizations are absorbed by different amounts.
The original meaning of dichroic (from the Greek dikhroos, two-coloured) refers to any optic. Used . al device which can split a beam of light into two beams with differing wavelengths. Such devices include mirrors and filters, usually treated with optical coatings, which are designed to reflect light over a ...Plasma
- A plasma display panel is a type of flat panel display with many tiny cells located between two panels of glass holding an inert mixture of gases like neon and xenon. The gas is electrically turned in. Used . to a plasma which then excites phosphors that emit light. . Used . ...Mount Speakers
- A speaker designed to be mounted on or in a wall or on a stand.. Used . . Used . ...Ellipsoidal Reflector Spotlight
- ERS is an acronym standing for Ellipsoidal Reflector Spotlight. These are sometimes known by their brand names, especially Leko, short for Lekolite, the name given to them by their inventors, Joseph L. Used . evy and Edward Kook. ETC's Source Four has become a very popular ERS throughout the industry, and some people use the term Source Four to refer to spotlights in general. They come in many for. Used . ms, and are the most numerous and important instrument type in use. The flexibility of the ERS allows them to fulfill the bulk of the lighting roles in the theatre, from area lighting to close specials, from l...
Used Cabinet Speakers
Find used speakers and used speaker cabinets from popular brands as JBL, Turbosound, EAW and more. All used speakers we carry are warrantied and in most cases inspected by factory certified technicians.
Solaris sells and buys secondhand and used speaker cabinets for use in churches, clubs, theaters and other large events and shows. Call us if you don't find it and we will find it for you.