Touring mid/high enclosure with integrated horizontal and vertical flying hardware designed for flown and ground stacked concert touring applications. Contains 2 x HF drivers on a Polyhorn? device, a 10" HMF driver on a Polyhorn? device and 2 x 10" LMF drivers. Beech plywood construction, wheelboard included, finished in black textured paint with steel/reticulated foam grille. Speakon NL8 connectors.
Turbosound is a leading designer and manufacturer of professional loudspeaker systems - proven by the vast number of endorsements of major international artistes and prestigious permanent installations around the world.
Turbosound's unique, award winning designs have been developed around unorthodox principles, resulting in a special harmony between high technology in its purest form and a natural approach to the art of acoustical and electronic engineering. Many principle patents have been awarded to Turbosound over the years.
In the large scale touring market, Turbosound has sold more than 20,000 loudspeaker systems, dominating this sector. Using disciplines learned from this most demanding of markets, Turbosound has also applied its design principles to the specialist requirements of the fixed installation, theatre, corporate and A/V markets.
As a result of this, you will find Turbosound products not only touring with the best known international artistes, but also permanently installed in diverse venues such as cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants; nightclubs, theatres and houses of worship; and sports centres, arenas and stadia.
Turbosound spends an industry-leading percentage of its sales on research and development, resulting in year after year of innovative product releases. State of the art measurement equipment, prototype building machinery and purpose designed sound rooms all support one of the best professional acoustical, analogue and digital engineering teams in the world.
Based in the heart of the English countryside, Turbosound employs a highly skilled, motivated workforce using modern manufacturing techniques. All components - most of which are designed and manufactured exclusively for Turbosound - are individually tested prior to assembly. As well as having to pass a comprehensive computerised test, each completed product is listened to by a trained technician.
Combine all of this with the close attention to detail in every aspect of the design - from robust precision-built enclosures that optimise natural acoustic performance, to the certified, easily assembled flying systems - and the result is that Turbosound enjoys an unrivalled worldwide reputation for reliability, innovation and quality.
The Turbosound range of loudspeaker products, control electronics and amplified systems has in common one single purpose - to provide you with the best solution for your application. For more detailed information about a particular product, please browse our website, or contact your local distributor - we are represented in over 70 countries.
However when choosing the right loudspeaker system, the single most important step you can take is to arrange a demonstration and let your own ears be the judge.
- A value of time that is assigned to a parameter that controls the duration of change from one DMX value to another DMX value or to fade from one scene to another. This is a lighting console term.. Used . . Used . ...Video
- Video is the technology of electromagnetically recording, processing, transmitting, and reconstructing a sequence of images that represent scenes in motion.
. Used . . Used . ...Color
- Color temperature is measured in kelvins, and gel colors are organized by several different systems maintained by the color manufacturing companies. The apparent color of a light is determined largel. Used . y by the gel color given it, but also in part by the power level the lamp is being run at and the color of material is it to light. As the percentage of full power a lamp is being run at drop. Used . s, the tungsten filament in the bulb glows orange instead of more nearly white. This is known as amber drift or amber shift. Thus a 1000-watt instrument at 50% will appear far more orange than a 500-watt instrAudio
- Audio is the science and art of recording or reproducing sound through mechanical or electronic means. The field includes many disciplines, such as electrical engineering, acoustics, and music with de. Used . sign, installation and operation of sound recording and reproduction equipment as the focus. . Used . ...Towers
- Towers are truss like structures used to support roofs and other trussing systems.. Used . . Used . ...
Used Cabinet Speakers
Speaker cabinets are specially engineered units in which audio equipment such as speakers and their associated hardware are mounted into. These cabinets can be very basic affairs, little more than a wooden case with no additional features other than one port for inputting a sound cable, or they can be incredibly complex cabinets with features ranging from numerous ports and internal baffles to acoustic insulation and composite materials used in their construction.
The main point of housing loud speakers and PA speakers in cabinets is not simply to make them look neat and tidy, although that is one benefit. The cabinet actually provides a useful function in preventing competing sound waves from interacting with each other and distorting the end product. This is because the diaphragm that the speaker driver uses to create the sound we hear generates sound waves both at the front and the rear, and these will be out of sync with each other, thus creating a distortion if not dealt with adequately.
Other side effects include echo and reverberation, as the sound waves would reach the audience at slightly different times as they travel on different paths through the loud speakers towards them.
In addition to minimizing these unwanted side effects, loud speakerÔ??s cabinets also help to manage the vibrations which are caused by the driver frame, as well as the buildup of heat that is associated with amplifiers, driver voice coils and other moving components in PA speakers.