- A random audio signal with a flat power spectral density that contains noise at the same level at all frequencies. The signal's spectral density has equal power in any band and at any frequency in a . Used . given bandwidth. White noise is similar to white light which contains all frequencies. White noise is often used in the field of architectural acoustics to mask distracting or undesirable n. Used . oises in interior spaces....Circular
- A circular truss is a truss that is shaped like a circle and generally used in large open venues where the stage can be viewed from many angles.. Used . . Used . ...Folding
- A folding truss is a truss that folds for easy storage and transport.. Used . . Used . ...Wavelength
- The distance from one point, usually the crest, on a vibrating wave to the same point on the next wave. The shorter the wavelength the higher the frequency and the more directional the wave and vice . Used . versa. Commonly designated by the Greek letter lambda (?), wavelengths are usually measured in Angstroms.. Used . ...Plasma
- A plasma display panel is a type of flat panel display with many tiny cells located between two panels of glass holding an inert mixture of gases like neon and xenon. The gas is electrically turned in. Used . to a plasma which then excites phosphors that emit light. . Used . ...
Used Outdoor Concert Stages
Concert stages are used in both indoor and outdoor venues, providing an area in which the artists involved in the show will actually perform. The concert stage serves as the key focal point for the audience and provides the necessary unimpeded space for musicians and performers to conduct their act. Concert stages usually (but not always) take the form of a raised platform, elevating the performers so that the entire audience is able to see them clearly.
Concert stages are generally temporary structures, which can be dismantled after a performance and moved to a new venue, as most concert venues are not exclusively just for staging live concerts. In theatres however, concert stages are usually permanent structures as there is always a need for it.
There are a number of different types of concert stages around, including outdoor stages, which are able to withstand the elements, and also concert stages designed for certain purposes. The proscenium stage is the most common ‚?? the audience faces just one side of the stage, while the sides remain out of bounds so that technicians can work ‚??behind the scenes‚??. Thrust concert stages are similar, except that they have a platform which extends forward into the audience, allowing the performers to get closer to their fans.
Temporary concert stages are made of steel and look somewhat similar to scaffolding. Steel is the preferred metal as it is capable of supporting very heavy weights, allowing heavy props and equipment to be placed on the concert stage.