- A surfaces ability to absorb sound. Absorption is rated from 0 to 1.
Full absoption is 1. Full reflection is 0. . Used . . Used . Windshield
- Foam cover for microphones that reduces the interferance caused by wind and breath allowing the microphone to pick up the desired sounds.. Used . . Used . ...Bulbs
- A Bulb or light bulb is a source of artificial light. There are many different kinds of bulbs including High Intensity Discharge or HIDs, Halogen, Fluorescent and Light Emitting Diodes, but the most . Used . common is the incandescence that works by the release of electromagnetic radiation. . Used . ...Cameras
- A video camera is a camera that takes continuous pictures and generates a signal for display or recording. It captures images by breaking them down into a series of electromagnetic lines.. Used . . Used . ...Compression and Dynamics
- Compression is the reduction of the dynamic range of a sound to avoid unintentional changes and increases in the amplitude. Compression is generally used to make an audio signal sound louder without i. Used . ncreasing its peak amplitude. By compressing or limiting the peak signals, it becomes possible to increase the overall volume of the signal without exceeding the dynamic limits of a device or. Used . medium. This causes quiet sounds to become louder, while louder sounds remain unchanged....
Used Outdoor Concert Stages
Concert stages are used in both indoor and outdoor venues, providing an area in which the artists involved in the show will actually perform. The concert stage serves as the key focal point for the audience and provides the necessary unimpeded space for musicians and performers to conduct their act. Concert stages usually (but not always) take the form of a raised platform, elevating the performers so that the entire audience is able to see them clearly.
Concert stages are generally temporary structures, which can be dismantled after a performance and moved to a new venue, as most concert venues are not exclusively just for staging live concerts. In theatres however, concert stages are usually permanent structures as there is always a need for it.
There are a number of different types of concert stages around, including outdoor stages, which are able to withstand the elements, and also concert stages designed for certain purposes. The proscenium stage is the most common ‚?? the audience faces just one side of the stage, while the sides remain out of bounds so that technicians can work ‚??behind the scenes‚??. Thrust concert stages are similar, except that they have a platform which extends forward into the audience, allowing the performers to get closer to their fans.
Temporary concert stages are made of steel and look somewhat similar to scaffolding. Steel is the preferred metal as it is capable of supporting very heavy weights, allowing heavy props and equipment to be placed on the concert stage.