The fixture that changed the lighting industry. A complete rethinking of ellipsoidal technology, Source Four
is the only fixture combining the energy-saving power of the HPL lamp with the patented dichroic reflector for the coolest beam on the market. That means your gels, patterns and shutters last longer, and your performance space stays cooler.
No other light offers such optical brilliance. Source Four
's revolutionary technology gives you a clean white beam for unequaled imaging, crisp pattern projection, and a bright, even field.
Rated for up to 750 watts, the Source Four
is perfect for punching through saturated colors and performing the longest throws. Ultra-efficient for more lumens per watt: at 575 watts the Source Four
literally outshines 1000W Ellipsoidals
. And at 750 watts, well, no point comparing - there are no other fixtures in its class.
Since its founding by Fred Foster in 1975, ETC (Electronic Theatre Controls, Inc.) has become a global leader in award-winning entertainment and architectural lighting equipment. ETC's fixtures, lighting control consoles, dimmers and distribution products are the backbone of lighting systems in venues worldwide - from schools and churches, to community theaters and TV studios, to opera houses and theme parks.
Over the first decade of its history, ETC earned a reputation for sophisticated microprocessor-based lighting control consoles. By 1990, ETC had acquired Lighting Methods, Inc., a Rochester, New York-based manufacturer of entertainment dimming systems. ETC quickly became one of the largest fully-integrated entertainment lighting control manufacturers in North America, with offices in Middleton, WI; Orlando, FL; Rochester, NY; and Hollywood, CA. The next phase of growth began in 1995, when ETC acquired the lighting control division of London-based distributor ARRI GB. That same year, ETC opened an office in Hong Kong, extending its expansion into Asia. In 1997, ETC opened an office in Copenhagen, Denmark, to serve the Northern European market, and a year later opened an office in Rome, allowing greater access to Southern Europe. ETC acquired Transtechnik Lichtsysteme, Holzkirchen, Germany in 2002, widening ETC's market potential in Europe. Continuing its growth, ETC took an equity position in Avab France in 2003. In 2004, ETC acquired Dutch sine wave dimming manufacturer IES and its industrial weighing and measuring division Penko Engineering BV, both located in Veenendaal, the Netherlands. Beginning March 31, 2005, all formerly separate operations of ETC in Europe joined under the common corporate banner of ETC. ETC's new international headquarters, located in Middleton, WI (near the state capital Madison) serve as hub of global administration and manufacturing.
Through the years, ETC has gained an industry-wide reputation for outstanding service and customer support. ETC not only maintains in-house, 24-hour Technical and Customer Service staffs, but an extensive network of factory-trained, authorized field service centers.
- Rigging Hardware applies to all the pins, hooks and other pieces used to connect and hoist gear into place.. Used . . Used . ...Power Distro
- A power distro send power evenly and appropriately to various staging and rigging equipment to insure there is enough power to properly run the various equipment.. Used . . Used . ...Video
- Video is the technology of electromagnetically recording, processing, transmitting, and reconstructing a sequence of images that represent scenes in motion.
. Used . . Used . ...Zoom Ellipsoidal
- A type of profile spot with two lenses allowing the adjustment of both the size of the beam and whether it is a hard or soft focus. This adjustment of focal length makes for an instrument with many us. Used . es around the stage. The flexibility is also vital when working with gobos. Also known (in the US) as a Zoom Ellipsoidal.. Used . ...Other Effect
- Any audio effect not otherwise defined or described.. Used . . Used . ...
Find used ellipsoidals and used lekos in well maintained condition from such popular brands as Altman, Strong, Lycian, Strand and James Thomas Engineering. All products come with warranties and are tested before shipping to you.
Solaris sells and buys secondhand and used ellipsoidals and used lekos for film, TV, auditoriums, concerts and theaters. If you do not find what you are looking for give us a call and we will quickly find it for you.