The fixture that changed the lighting industry. A complete rethinking of ellipsoidal technology, Source Four
is the only fixture combining the energy-saving power of the HPL lamp with the patented dichroic reflector for the coolest beam on the market. That means your gels, patterns and shutters last longer, and your performance space stays cooler.
No other light offers such optical brilliance. Source Four
's revolutionary technology gives you a clean white beam for unequaled imaging, crisp pattern projection, and a bright, even field.
Rated for up to 750 watts, the Source Four
is perfect for punching through saturated colors and performing the longest throws. Ultra-efficient for more lumens per watt: at 575 watts the Source Four
literally outshines 1000W Ellipsoidals
. And at 750 watts, well, no point comparing - there are no other fixtures in its class.
Since its founding by Fred Foster in 1975, ETC (Electronic Theatre Controls, Inc.) has become a global leader in award-winning entertainment and architectural lighting equipment. ETC's fixtures, lighting control consoles, dimmers and distribution products are the backbone of lighting systems in venues worldwide - from schools and churches, to community theaters and TV studios, to opera houses and theme parks.
Over the first decade of its history, ETC earned a reputation for sophisticated microprocessor-based lighting control consoles. By 1990, ETC had acquired Lighting Methods, Inc., a Rochester, New York-based manufacturer of entertainment dimming systems. ETC quickly became one of the largest fully-integrated entertainment lighting control manufacturers in North America, with offices in Middleton, WI; Orlando, FL; Rochester, NY; and Hollywood, CA. The next phase of growth began in 1995, when ETC acquired the lighting control division of London-based distributor ARRI GB. That same year, ETC opened an office in Hong Kong, extending its expansion into Asia. In 1997, ETC opened an office in Copenhagen, Denmark, to serve the Northern European market, and a year later opened an office in Rome, allowing greater access to Southern Europe. ETC acquired Transtechnik Lichtsysteme, Holzkirchen, Germany in 2002, widening ETC's market potential in Europe. Continuing its growth, ETC took an equity position in Avab France in 2003. In 2004, ETC acquired Dutch sine wave dimming manufacturer IES and its industrial weighing and measuring division Penko Engineering BV, both located in Veenendaal, the Netherlands. Beginning March 31, 2005, all formerly separate operations of ETC in Europe joined under the common corporate banner of ETC. ETC's new international headquarters, located in Middleton, WI (near the state capital Madison) serve as hub of global administration and manufacturing.
Through the years, ETC has gained an industry-wide reputation for outstanding service and customer support. ETC not only maintains in-house, 24-hour Technical and Customer Service staffs, but an extensive network of factory-trained, authorized field service centers.
- A high intensity point source arc lamp using a zirconium oxide cathode in an argon-filled bulb. Used in powerful projectors because of its low emanation of long-wavelength light and its concentrated . Used . source. Similar to the Drummond light or Limelight, but differing from them chiefly in the employment of cones of zirconium instead of cylinders of lime. It has been outdated and replaced b. Used . y electric lighting....Lighting
- Lighting or stage lighting is a tool and art form in the production of theater, dance, opera and other performance arts. Several different types of stage lighting instruments are used in the pursuit o. Used . f the various principles or goals of lighting ranging from simple illumination to mood setting. Lighting also applies architectural accents to add color or shading to indoor and outdoor sett. Used . ings....Roofs
- A roof is part of a stage used to provide shade and protection from the weather to the performers below.. Used . . Used . ...Intelligent Lighting
- Intelligent lighting is stage lighting that has automated or mechanical functions beyond traditional, stationary illumination. While intelligent lights can at times display complicated effects and fun. Used . ctions, they are only capable of performing the task set up by the programmer and are therefore sometimes referred to as obedient lighting. Intelligent lights come in many forms, but commonly. Used . are yoked moving heads or scanners and are usually controlled by DMX signals from lighting controllers or consoles. ...Screens
- Highly reflective screen used for projectors to provide a better, clearer surface or an image to be projected on to.. Used . . Used . ...
Find used ellipsoidals and used lekos in well maintained condition from such popular brands as Altman, Strong, Lycian, Strand and James Thomas Engineering. All products come with warranties and are tested before shipping to you.
Solaris sells and buys secondhand and used ellipsoidals and used lekos for film, TV, auditoriums, concerts and theaters. If you do not find what you are looking for give us a call and we will quickly find it for you.