Siena brings all of Midas
' knowledge and experience in building dual-purpose consoles, such as the industry-leading Heritage 3000
and the now-legendary XL3, and offers all of these benefits in a compact package. Siena has been designed to both compliment and expand the ground-breaking Verona
concept. Built on the highly successful, proven Verona
platform, the Siena represents a combination of superb Audio Performance
, and increased functionality, creating a new, class-leading, dual-purpose console.
Siena is more than a Verona
with extra auxes. The buss structure has been redesigned to be more appropriate for monitor use. Sophisticated engineering Solution
s have been employed, such as the advanced Solo Tracking System, switched inserts on outputs, and a powerful logic controlled solo system.
Siena has a comprehensive control surface, however, it still maintains the familiar ergonomic layout of all Midas
consoles, making navigation around the control surface quick, easy and intuitive.
Siena will appeal to the discerning audio professional, be they working in Concert sound, Theatre, Broadcast, House-of-worship or Audio-Visual, and at either end of the multicore.
Midas has been designing and manufacturing live performance mixing consoles for the world‚??s most demanding sound engineers, performers and production rental companies since the early 1970s.
The evolution of Midas consoles throughout the 30-year history of this classic marque has always paralleled, and often led, increasingly sophisticated audio innovations for the world-wide entertainment technology industry. Raising the standards of sonic quality through continual research and development has always been - and still remains - our overall aim.
Equally important to us is the design and implementation of many new areas of control functionality and user-friendly desk operation to anticipate and accommodate the rapidly changing and expanding needs of audio professionals who specify Midas consoles for their major tours, festivals, international events, broadcast projects and prestigious fixed installations.
The Midas design pedigree has, since our birth, been founded upon a track record of achieving a unique symbiosis with working sound engineers around the planet - engineers who respect and endorse our proven technology in the light of their responsibilities to their internationally-based clients who are themselves the leading lights of our industry.
- An analog or analogue signal is any variable signal continuous in both time and amplitude. It differs from a digital signal in that small fluctuations in the signal are meaningful. Analog is usually t. Used . hought of in an electrical context, however mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and other systems may also use analog signals.
The word "analog" implies an analogy between cause an. Used . d effect, voltage in and voltage out, current in and current out, sound in and frequency out.
An analog signal uses some property of the medium to convey the signal's information. For example, an ...Amp Racks
- An amp rack is any furniture, fixture, or case where multiple amplifiers are mounted in slots or grooves, generally used in touring systems because they are easy to transport.
. Used . . Used . ...Bulbs
- A Bulb or light bulb is a source of artificial light. There are many different kinds of bulbs including High Intensity Discharge or HIDs, Halogen, Fluorescent and Light Emitting Diodes, but the most . Used . common is the incandescence that works by the release of electromagnetic radiation. . Used . ...Conventional Lighting
- Conventional lighting is made up of stationary lights that can be moved, but only via manual means of adjusting, or focusing the fixture with a yoke.. Used . . Used . ...Rigging Hardware
- Rigging Hardware applies to all the pins, hooks and other pieces used to connect and hoist gear into place.. Used . . Used . ...
Used Audio Mixers
Audio mixers, or sound consoles, are electronic sound mixing boards used to combine two or more audio signals, before directing them to the output channels connected to the device.
Sound consoles do a great deal more than just combining different audio signals ‚?? they allow users to optimize the sound output in a number of ways ‚?? adjusting various sound levels, enhancing sound with special effects and equalization etc, allowing for unmatched control over the end product.
When there is a need for high quality sound control and output, audio mixers are an essential item for audio team. Mixing desks are used on stage in live concerts to combine the sound input from various musical instruments in to a stereo master mix. For TV and movie studios, sound consoles are essential to combine the various sounds from the numerous different microphones that will be used.
Audio mixers are available in a wide range of different shapes, sizes and designs, beginning with smaller units designed for portability, right up to the enormous sound consoles used in recording studios. The term audio mixer actually refers to any kind of sound mixing board, whereas a sound console is usually a device which sits permanently on a desk.
Technicians usually differentiate audio mixers according to how many channels they have. Fairly standard in the recording industry is the 12-channel mixer, in which you can hook up a total of 12 input sources. Sound consoles can also be more specified ‚?? for example, a 24 x 4 x 2 mixer has 24 inputs, 4 sub-group channels and 2 output channels.