The Christie DS+5K
offers exceptional image quality and detail in a compact size. With 6,500 ANSI lumens for pure presentation power and unsurpassed color accuracy and adjustability, the Christie DS+5K
is the smallest, high-performance 3-chip DLP? product on the market - ideal for conference rooms, Houses of Worship, boardrooms, training rooms and tradeshows.
When images need to speak volumes, the Christie DS+5K
delivers high brightness, the highest contrast and photo-realistic color with the ability to edge-blend and tile. Best price performance on the market, most reliability, lowest cost of ownership, best warranties available and renowned customer service - all add up to peace of mind with the Christie DS+5K
- easy to install, easy to use, easy to maintain.
6500 ANSI Lumens at 220VAC operation, 5500 ANSI lumens at 120VAC operation (+/- 10%)
Native SXGA+ 1400 x 1050 resolution
1600-2000:1 contrast ratio enabling highly enhanced image detail, with blacker blacks and whiter whites
Smallest, high-performance 3-chip DLP? product offering the pinnacle of image color accuracy and adjustability
Xenon lamp system providing repeatability of photo-realistic colors and ability to accurately color-match images
True 10-bit processing offering high-bandwidth signal processing
A user-friendly Graphic User Interface makes operation and set-up of the Christie DS+5K
Multiple control options let the user choose what's best for their application ??
built-in, IR and wired remote keypad; RS-422 or RS-232 control; or through ChristieNET? via the Ethernet port
Houses of worship
Used Christie Digital
Christie a global visual technologies company, offers diverse solutions for business, entertainment, and industry. With expertise in film projection since 1929 and professional projection systems since 1979, we've established a reputation as the worlds single source manufacturer of a variety of display technologies and solutions for cinema, large audience environments, control rooms, business presentations, training facilities, 3D and virtual reality, simulation, education, media and government. As a market leader, Christie has installed over 100,000 projection solutions worldwide.
Christies broad range of technologies include DLP Cinema projectors, LCD and DLP projectors, rear screen projection modules, video walls, and cutting edge projection technologies for 3D, virtual reality and simulation. Whatever the application, our solutions are purpose-built to meet unique projection requirements, and are backed by industry-leading service and support ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
Global organizations use Christie's visual solutions
Many of the worlds most demanding organizations rely on Christie for their display solutions, including AMC Theaters, AT&T Global Network Operations Center, Boeing, Buckhead Community Church (Atlanta, Georgia), Carlton Screen Advertising (UK), Cinemark, China Film Group, Dallas Police, Connecticut Light & Power, Deluxe, Deutsche Telekom, First Baptist Church of Orlando, Georgetown University, General Motors, Harrods', Industrial Light & Magic, Italian Army, Italian Railways, Japans National Institute for Fusion Science, Microsoft, Loews, Montreal Police, Paramount Parks Star Trek Borg Invasion 4D, Pixar Animation Studios, Regal CineMedia Corp., Scripps Network, Shell, Shenzhen Telecom, Sinopec (China), Sony Picture Studios, Starbucks, Taiwan Air Force, Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX), Tulane Universitys A.B. Freeman School of Business, University of Illinois, Urbana and Wharton School of Business.
- An amp module is an individual amplifier, usually rack mountable, but may also be a stand alone amplifier.. Used . . Used . ...Box
- A box truss is square in shape like a box in cross section and is useful for touring as gear can be hung inside the truss which protects it when loading and takes up less space in the truck.. Used . . Used . ...Microphones
- A microphone is a device that converts sound waves into an electrical signal. There are many different kinds of microphones, including carbon, condenser, dynamic, and ribbon microphones, all of which . Used . have serve specific needs in recording and audio production. . Used . ...Patch Bays
- A patch bay is a panel, usually rack mounted, that uses cable connections to allow technicians to quickly change the physical path of a select signal. Generally, shorter patch cables will plug into fr. Used . ont of the panel, while the back will have have much longer connections to more permanent cables and equipment. . Used . ...XY
- A stereo recording technique using two identical cardioid or directional microphones placed next to each other at an angle of 90 degrees. This method is employed to overcome the coverage problems of . Used . AB recording. The main disadvantage being that audio from the center of the stage arrives at a 45 degree angle to the mics where the response is not as efficient leaving an apparent gap in t. Used . he stereo field. ...
Used Video Projectors
Video projectors such as a digital video projector or an LCD projector are an alternative to regular video screens in that they project images directly onto a screen, rather than projecting the video from behind as a television or monitor does. Video projectors use a lens system and project an extremely bright beam of light onto a screen. Modern video projectors such as a 3 chip DLP projector have are extremely intricate and able to correct inconsistencies in the image such as blurriness and curvature. Video projectors are commonly used in concerts and theatres, and they have many other applications in educational and business settings. They can also be used as part of a home theater system.
There are a vast range of different video projectors available. The old CRT projectors are surprisingly still quite widely used, as they are able to project a very large image size, although the bulkiness of the cabinet is not so popular.
For professional use in theatres and concerts, the DLP projector is one of the preferred models. DLP video projectors use 1, 2 or 3 Digital Micromirror Devices, called DMDs, which are essentially microfabricated light valves. The 1 chip DLP projector and the 2 chip DLP projector have been known to experience a problem however â?? viewers can sometimes perceive a â??rainbowâ? on the projection screen, and so the 3 chip DLP projector is more popular, as this is able to display each primary color in a simultaneous fashion, so the problem doesnâ??t occur.
The LCD flat panel model is perhaps one of the most popular video projectors for home and business use, as it is both affordable and simple to use. Other video projectors include the LCoS projector, LED projectors, Laser Diode projectors and hybrid LED/Laser Diode projectors.