The Christie DS+5K
offers exceptional image quality and detail in a compact size. With 6,500 ANSI lumens for pure presentation power and unsurpassed color accuracy and adjustability, the Christie DS+5K
is the smallest, high-performance 3-chip DLP? product on the market - ideal for conference rooms, Houses of Worship, boardrooms, training rooms and tradeshows.
When images need to speak volumes, the Christie DS+5K
delivers high brightness, the highest contrast and photo-realistic color with the ability to edge-blend and tile. Best price performance on the market, most reliability, lowest cost of ownership, best warranties available and renowned customer service - all add up to peace of mind with the Christie DS+5K
- easy to install, easy to use, easy to maintain.
6500 ANSI Lumens at 220VAC Opera
tion, 5500 ANSI lumens at 120VAC Opera
tion (+/- 10%)
Native SXGA+ 1400 x 1050 reSolution
1600-2000:1 contrast ratio enabling highly enhanced image detail, with blacker blacks and whiter whites
Smallest, high-performance 3-chip DLP? product offering the pinnacle of image color accuracy and adjustability
Xenon lamp system providing repeatability of photo-realistic colors and ability to accurately color-match images
True 10-bit processing offering high-bandwidth signal processing
A user-friendly Graphic User Interface makes Opera
tion and set-up of the Christie DS+5K
Multiple control options let the user choose what's best for their application ??
built-in, IR and wired remote keypad; RS-422 or RS-232 control; or through ChristieNET? via the EThern
Houses of worship
Used Christie Digital
Christie a global visual technologies company, offers diverse solutions for business, entertainment, and industry. With expertise in film projection since 1929 and professional projection systems since 1979, we've established a reputation as the worlds single source manufacturer of a variety of display technologies and solutions for cinema, large audience environments, control rooms, business presentations, training facilities, 3D and virtual reality, simulation, education, media and government. As a market leader, Christie has installed over 100,000 projection solutions worldwide.
Christies broad range of technologies include DLP Cinema projectors, LCD and DLP projectors, rear screen projection modules, video walls, and cutting edge projection technologies for 3D, virtual reality and simulation. Whatever the application, our solutions are purpose-built to meet unique projection requirements, and are backed by industry-leading service and support ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
Global organizations use Christie's visual solutions
Many of the worlds most demanding organizations rely on Christie for their display solutions, including AMC Theaters, AT&T Global Network Operations Center, Boeing, Buckhead Community Church (Atlanta, Georgia), Carlton Screen Advertising (UK), Cinemark, China Film Group, Dallas Police, Connecticut Light & Power, Deluxe, Deutsche Telekom, First Baptist Church of Orlando, Georgetown University, General Motors, Harrods', Industrial Light & Magic, Italian Army, Italian Railways, Japans National Institute for Fusion Science, Microsoft, Loews, Montreal Police, Paramount Parks Star Trek Borg Invasion 4D, Pixar Animation Studios, Regal CineMedia Corp., Scripps Network, Shell, Shenzhen Telecom, Sinopec (China), Sony Picture Studios, Starbucks, Taiwan Air Force, Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX), Tulane Universitys A.B. Freeman School of Business, University of Illinois, Urbana and Wharton School of Business.
- A moving light truss has a wider opening to accommodate the space required for a moving head light. . Used . . Used . ...Analog signal
- An analog or analogue signal is any variable signal continuous in both time and amplitude. It differs from a digital signal in that small fluctuations in the signal are meaningful. Analog is usually t. Used . hought of in an electrical context, however mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and other systems may also use analog signals.
The word "analog" implies an analogy between cause an. Used . d effect, voltage in and voltage out, current in and current out, sound in and frequency out.
An analog signal uses some property of the medium to convey the signal's information. For example, an ...Joule
- A term in the international system for a unit of electrical, mechanical, and thermal energy equal to the work done when a current of one ampere is passed through a resistance of one ohm for one second. Used . . Surge protectors are often given joule ratings, but this rating refers only to the amount of energy they can absorb, not what gets through. Its value was calculated originally by James Pr. Used . escott Joule, but the term was first introduced by Dr. Mayer of Heilbronn....PAR
- PAR is an acronym referring to "Parabolic Aluminized Reflector" which describes the mirror configuration. PAR lights resemble car headlights. They possess a lens, but the lens is an integral part of t. Used . he lamp and its position relative to the filament canno . Used . ...Preset Boards
- Preset boards are the most basic lighting consoles - and also the most prevalent in smaller installations. They consist of two identical fader banks, called 'scenes.' The faders (control slides) on th. Used . ese scenes can be manually adjusted. Each scene has the same number of channels which control the same dimmers, but only one is live at a time, so the console operator can build a scene, then. Used . fade to it. These scenes are often referred to as A-scenes and B-scenes, and a cross-fader is used to fade between the A and B scene.
Generally, a preset board operator has a cue sheet for each s...
Used Video Projectors
Video projectors such as a digital video projector or an LCD projector are an alternative to regular video screens in that they project images directly onto a screen, rather than projecting the video from behind as a television or monitor does. Video projectors use a lens system and project an extremely bright beam of light onto a screen. Modern video projectors such as a 3 chip DLP projector have are extremely intricate and able to correct inconsistencies in the image such as blurriness and curvature. Video projectors are commonly used in concerts and theatres, and they have many other applications in educational and business settings. They can also be used as part of a home theater system.
There are a vast range of different video projectors available. The old CRT projectors are surprisingly still quite widely used, as they are able to project a very large image size, although the bulkiness of the cabinet is not so popular.
For professional use in theatres and concerts, the DLP projector is one of the preferred models. DLP video projectors use 1, 2 or 3 Digital Micromirror Devices, called DMDs, which are essentially microfabricated light valves. The 1 chip DLP projector and the 2 chip DLP projector have been known to experience a problem however ‚?? viewers can sometimes perceive a ‚??rainbow‚?Ě on the projection screen, and so the 3 chip DLP projector is more popular, as this is able to display each primary color in a simultaneous fashion, so the problem doesn‚??t occur.
The LCD flat panel model is perhaps one of the most popular video projectors for home and business use, as it is both affordable and simple to use. Other video projectors include the LCoS projector, LED projectors, Laser Diode projectors and hybrid LED/Laser Diode projectors.