The R40 borderlight is a multi-lamp, compartmented striplighting luminaire designed for use as a general wash of light. It is available wired for either three or four circuit Opera
tion for color separation or blending. The R40 borderlight is manufactured in portable lengths of 6 feet, three or four circuit; 7.5 feet, three circuit; and 8 feet, four circuit. The R40 is also available in custom lengths and custom circuitry with sockets on 6 inch centers. The luminaire can be used as a toning or fill light or for cycloraMA Lighting
from both top and bottom.
Altman‚?¶. A name that stands for quality, durability, pride, and excellence‚?¶. a name synonymous with tradition, dedication, and design innovation‚?¶ a family name. For over fifty years the Altman name has stood true as one of the leading innovators of theatrical, architectural, and film and video lighting available on the market today.
Charles Altman, the patriarch and founder, whose spirit is still alive in the company today, founded the company based on the ideals of a top quality product available at an affordable price. Ronald Altman, whose memory still inspires loyalty and will always live on as the company grows. Robert Altman, a son who boldly leads the company into the 21st century with state of the art innovations and high quality product with his father Charlie's philosophy still in mind. Randall Altman, a grandson, who is stride by stride with Robert maintaining family pride in excellence. As the generations continue through the constant pursuit of excellence, these individuals as well as other family members and complete staff of employees (who are all treated as family members) strive to keep the family philosophy alive with customer satisfaction, personal service, and a quality product that has proved to last through the test of time.
- A seperate line level output from a sound console that is to be used for foldback or monitoring that does not use up another main output. Each in channel has a path to the Auxiliary bus. It is also . Used . useful to send a signal to a separate effects processor.
. Used . ...Auxiliary Input
- A signal path that goes back to the sound console for line lever signals sent to a seperate outboard piece of equipment such as an EQ, Delay, Effect Processor, etc, via an Auxiliary Send.. Used . . Used . ...Acoustics
- Acoustics is a branch of physics and is the study of sound, mechanical waves in gases, liquids, and solids. A scientist who works in the field of acoustics is an acoustician. The application of acoust. Used . ics in technology is called acoustical engineering. There is often much overlap and interaction between the interests of acousticians and acoustical engineers.
"... acoustics is . Used . characterized by its reliance on combinations of physical principles drawn from other sources; and that the primary task of modern physical acoustics is to effect a fusion of the principles normally adhering t...Rigging Hardware
- Rigging Hardware applies to all the pins, hooks and other pieces used to connect and hoist gear into place.. Used . . Used . ...Generators
- Generators are used to provide power where power is otherwise not available, like in out door arenas or remote locations, or when not enough power is available at a particular location. . Used . . Used . ...
Used Strips and Cycs
Strips and Cycs are one of the simplest kinds of lighting fixtures used in stage and concert venue lighting, taking the form of a long housing containing numerous lamps arranged along its length, spaced at even distances. Strips and cycs emit light perpendicular to the length of the strip light housing, and are usually fitted with something called gels or roundels (small, colored lenses), so that the color emitted by the lamps can be altered. Strips and cycs are often wired into a number of circuits and hooked up to the lighting board, allowing the operators to control several different banks of colored lights from the same place.
This type of lighting is commonly called cyc lights or cycloramas in the industry, as they are especially effective for lighting up the cyclorama curtain at the rear of the stage. Other names for strips and cycs include border lights and coda lights.
When it comes to colorization, roundels are actually preferred over the standard gels found in most other types of lighting, as these are able to sustain more prolonged use. Especially in the case of permanent strips and cycs installations, rounders are far more common.
Strips and cycs have been known to serve as some older or lower budget venue‚??s primary source of lighting, thanks to their surprising versatility, low cost and easy maintenance. What‚??s more, LED strips and cycs are now becoming more common, and these are able to deliver a similar light output, while consuming far less power.