Peavey is one of the largest, most diversified, independently owned suppliers of musical instruments and professional sound equipment in the world.
* 33 facilities on three continents (18 in Mississippi)
* Peavey produces over 2,000 products
* Peavey products are distributed in over 136 countries worldwide
* Peavey holds 130 patents in musical instrument designs and audio technology
World-renowned musicians from every musical genre use Peavey instruments and sound equipment, from rockers 3 Doors Down, and Nickelback to country stars Hank Williams Jr., Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw. Peavey and its four additional brands‚??MediaMatrix¬ģ, Architectural Acoustics¬ģ, PVDJ‚?Ę and Crest Audio¬ģ‚??can be found behind major concert tours, in venues such as the Sydney Opera House, Hollywood Palace and New York‚??s Apollo Theater and in most theme parks.
- Some stages are made up of many smaller table like platforms so they can be easily transported or stored. These platforms are generally used in the forming of large stages, are fastened together, com. Used . e in different hights and widths and have different materials for their surface, like woods and canvases. . Used . ...Coners and Hinges
- Corners are used to attach trusses and other rigging while hinges are used to allow attached rigging to swing open so other gear can be connected.. Used . . Used . ...Preset Boards
- Preset boards are the most basic lighting consoles - and also the most prevalent in smaller installations. They consist of two identical fader banks, called 'scenes.' The faders (control slides) on th. Used . ese scenes can be manually adjusted. Each scene has the same number of channels which control the same dimmers, but only one is live at a time, so the console operator can build a scene, then. Used . fade to it. These scenes are often referred to as A-scenes and B-scenes, and a cross-fader is used to fade between the A and B scene.
Generally, a preset board operator has a cue sheet for each s...Motors
- Motors are any electrical or mechanical device used to power lifts that aid the ground support crew in placing gear up onto stages or trusses.. Used . . Used . ...Auxiliary Output
- A seperate line level output from a sound console that is to be used for foldback or monitoring that does not use up another main output. Each in channel has a path to the Auxiliary bus. It is also . Used . useful to send a signal to a separate effects processor.
. Used . ...
Used Custom Speakers
Custom speakers are customized loud speakers which have been built for a special purpose. Sometimes, in concerts or theaters, sound technicians require customized speakers so that the quality and characteristics of the sound waves can be adjusted to suit their specific intentions. Other types, people simply have a preference for a certain custom speaker‚??s designs, and these need to be specially made.
It‚??s possible for any type of speaker system to be made into customized loud speakers. Custom speakers include full range drivers, mid range speakers, tweeters, woofers, subwoofers and even coaxial speakers.
Sometimes custom speakers are needed to be able to withstand certain atmospheric or weather extremes, such as in the case of speakers which will be used in outdoor venues. These custom speakers can be specially designed to withstand various extremes of temperature and humidity levels, while they are also designed to stand up to inclement weather like rain, frost, dust storms etc. Customized loud speakers built for outdoor venues are known for their reliability, as they are made from tough, high-performance cone materials. These materials have been proved to stand up to the worst extremes of cold and heat, aridity and humidity, and so custom speakers such as these are highly prized in outdoor venues.
Ordering custom speakers is simple. Just state what kind of temperature and weather extremes you need the custom speakers to withstand, and we can suggest the best materials for the job.