Peavey is one of the largest, most diversified, independently owned suppliers of musical instruments and professional sound equipment in the world.
* 33 facilities on three continents (18 in Mississippi)
* Peavey produces over 2,000 products
* Peavey products are distributed in over 136 countries worldwide
* Peavey holds 130 patents in musical instrument designs and audio technology
World-renowned musicians from every musical genre use Peavey instruments and sound equipment, from rockers 3 Doors Down, and Nickelback to country stars Hank Williams Jr., Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw. Peavey and its four additional brands‚??MediaMatrix¬ģ, Architectural Acoustics¬ģ, PVDJ‚?Ę and Crest Audio¬ģ‚??can be found behind major concert tours, in venues such as the Sydney Opera House, Hollywood Palace and New York‚??s Apollo Theater and in most theme parks.
- A surfaces ability to absorb sound. Absorption is rated from 0 to 1.
Full absoption is 1. Full reflection is 0. . Used . . Used . Zoetrope
- Early device for creating the illusion of continuous motion. A sequence of still pictures was viewed rapidly through slits in a rotating drum so that the images appeared to merge. . Used . . Used . ...Amp Racks
- An amp rack is any furniture, fixture, or case where multiple amplifiers are mounted in slots or grooves, generally used in touring systems because they are easy to transport.
. Used . . Used . ...Limelight
- An early type of stage light in which an intense illumination is created when an oxyhydrogen flame is directed at a cylinder of lime, also called calcium oxide, which can be raised to white incandesce. Used . nce heat without melting to producing brilliant illumination. The limelight effect was discovered early in the nineteenth century by Goldsworthy Gurney. A Scottish engineer, Thomas Drummond. Used . , realized that the light would be useful for surveying and built a working version in 1826. Therefore, the light is sometimes known as the Drummond Light. The Limelights first theatrical use was in 1837 at ...Mixers
- A mixer is an electronic device for combining or "mixing" audio signals by routing and changing the level, tone, and/or dynamics of the audio signals. A mixer can mix analog or digital signals depend. Used . ing on the type of mixer. The modified signals are then combined to produce a unified signal output. Mixers can vary in size and function ranging from small format having a few inputs for a . Used . DJ to large format having dozens of inputs for studio recording....
Used Custom Speakers
Custom speakers are customized loud speakers which have been built for a special purpose. Sometimes, in concerts or theaters, sound technicians require customized speakers so that the quality and characteristics of the sound waves can be adjusted to suit their specific intentions. Other types, people simply have a preference for a certain custom speaker‚??s designs, and these need to be specially made.
It‚??s possible for any type of speaker system to be made into customized loud speakers. Custom speakers include full range drivers, mid range speakers, tweeters, woofers, subwoofers and even coaxial speakers.
Sometimes custom speakers are needed to be able to withstand certain atmospheric or weather extremes, such as in the case of speakers which will be used in outdoor venues. These custom speakers can be specially designed to withstand various extremes of temperature and humidity levels, while they are also designed to stand up to inclement weather like rain, frost, dust storms etc. Customized loud speakers built for outdoor venues are known for their reliability, as they are made from tough, high-performance cone materials. These materials have been proved to stand up to the worst extremes of cold and heat, aridity and humidity, and so custom speakers such as these are highly prized in outdoor venues.
Ordering custom speakers is simple. Just state what kind of temperature and weather extremes you need the custom speakers to withstand, and we can suggest the best materials for the job.