Peavey is one of the largest, most diversified, independently owned suppliers of musical instruments and professional sound equipment in the world.
* 33 facilities on three continents (18 in Mississippi)
* Peavey produces over 2,000 products
* Peavey products are distributed in over 136 countries worldwide
* Peavey holds 130 patents in musical instrument designs and audio technology
World-renowned musicians from every musical genre use Peavey instruments and sound equipment, from rockers 3 Doors Down, and Nickelback to country stars Hank Williams Jr., Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw. Peavey and its four additional brands‚??MediaMatrix¬ģ, Architectural Acoustics¬ģ, PVDJ‚?Ę and Crest Audio¬ģ‚??can be found behind major concert tours, in venues such as the Sydney Opera House, Hollywood Palace and New York‚??s Apollo Theater and in most theme parks.
American National Standards Institute
- . Used . . Used . Tungsten
- Tungsten (formerly wolfram) is a chemical element in the periodic table that has the symbol W (L. wolframium) and atomic number 74. A very hard, heavy, steel-gray to white transition metal, tungsten i. Used . s found in several ores including wolframite and scheelite and is remarkable for its robust physical properties. The pure form is used mainly in electrical applications but its many compounds. Used . and alloys are widely used in many applications (most notably in light bulb filaments and in space-age superalloys).
Pure tungsten is steel-gray to tin-white and is a hard metal. Tungsten can be ...Backlight
- Light that comes from the upstage, behind all actors and scenery. It helps to separate them from the back drop.
Light coming from upstage, behind scenery or actors, to sculpt and separat. Used . e them from the background. Used . ...Wing
- A breakout box or extension console that expands the current consoles capabilities by adding additional tactile faders and controls. Generally applied to lighting control consoles and adapted from a . Used . theater term used to describe the sides of the stage not visible to the audience where the actors make their entrances. . Used . ...Moving Mirror Lights
- A common term for a moving mirror stage/concert light. This light in particular is common is clubs, discos and lounges. As opposed to the moving head lights that are more common for theatre, concerts. Used . and stage events. . Used .
Used Custom Speakers
Custom speakers are customized loud speakers which have been built for a special purpose. Sometimes, in concerts or theaters, sound technicians require customized speakers so that the quality and characteristics of the sound waves can be adjusted to suit their specific intentions. Other types, people simply have a preference for a certain custom speaker‚??s designs, and these need to be specially made.
It‚??s possible for any type of speaker system to be made into customized loud speakers. Custom speakers include full range drivers, mid range speakers, tweeters, woofers, subwoofers and even coaxial speakers.
Sometimes custom speakers are needed to be able to withstand certain atmospheric or weather extremes, such as in the case of speakers which will be used in outdoor venues. These custom speakers can be specially designed to withstand various extremes of temperature and humidity levels, while they are also designed to stand up to inclement weather like rain, frost, dust storms etc. Customized loud speakers built for outdoor venues are known for their reliability, as they are made from tough, high-performance cone materials. These materials have been proved to stand up to the worst extremes of cold and heat, aridity and humidity, and so custom speakers such as these are highly prized in outdoor venues.
Ordering custom speakers is simple. Just state what kind of temperature and weather extremes you need the custom speakers to withstand, and we can suggest the best materials for the job.