Peavey is one of the largest, most diversified, independently owned suppliers of musical instruments and professional sound equipment in the world.
* 33 facilities on three continents (18 in Mississippi)
* Peavey produces over 2,000 products
* Peavey products are distributed in over 136 countries worldwide
* Peavey holds 130 patents in musical instrument designs and audio technology
World-renowned musicians from every musical genre use Peavey instruments and sound equipment, from rockers 3 Doors Down, and Nickelback to country stars Hank Williams Jr., Kenny Chesney and Tim McGraw. Peavey and its four additional brands‚??MediaMatrix¬ģ, Architectural Acoustics¬ģ, PVDJ‚?Ę and Crest Audio¬ģ‚??can be found behind major concert tours, in venues such as the Sydney Opera House, Hollywood Palace and New York‚??s Apollo Theater and in most theme parks.
- Motors are any electrical or mechanical device used to power lifts that aid the ground support crew in placing gear up onto stages or trusses.. Used . . Used . ...Staging
- Staging is the process and art of selecting, designing, or modifying the performance space for a given purpose, be it theatrical, television, film or concert production. . Used . . Used . ...Memory Consoles
- Memory-based consoles have become very popular in almost all larger installations, particularly theatres. These new types of controls have completely replaced preset consoles as controllers of choice. Used . . Memory consoles are preferable in productions where scenes do not change from show to show, such as a theatre production, because scenes are designed and digitally recorded, so there is les. Used . s room for human error, and less manpower is required to produce the same result.
Memory consoles have a bank of faders called 'submasters.' These submasters can be programmed to control a single LCD
- A liquid crystal display is a low power, flat, thin display device made up of color or monochrome pixels arranged in front of a light source or reflector.
. Used . . Used . ...Gobo
- A gobo is a thin circular plate with holes cut in it to create patterns of projected light. The name may be derived from a contraction of "go between", or from "GOes Before Optics". Another possible . Used . origin is from the early days of Hollywood. When the Director of Photography wanted daylight excluded from some area of the set, he'd say "GO BlackOut". Members of the crew would run around p. Used . utting black material between the sun and the set.
A gobo may be made from thin metal sheet, usually steel, or from etched glass, depending upon the complexity of the design. Glass gobos often inc
Used Custom Speakers
Custom speakers are customized loud speakers which have been built for a special purpose. Sometimes, in concerts or theaters, sound technicians require customized speakers so that the quality and characteristics of the sound waves can be adjusted to suit their specific intentions. Other types, people simply have a preference for a certain custom speaker‚??s designs, and these need to be specially made.
It‚??s possible for any type of speaker system to be made into customized loud speakers. Custom speakers include full range drivers, mid range speakers, tweeters, woofers, subwoofers and even coaxial speakers.
Sometimes custom speakers are needed to be able to withstand certain atmospheric or weather extremes, such as in the case of speakers which will be used in outdoor venues. These custom speakers can be specially designed to withstand various extremes of temperature and humidity levels, while they are also designed to stand up to inclement weather like rain, frost, dust storms etc. Customized loud speakers built for outdoor venues are known for their reliability, as they are made from tough, high-performance cone materials. These materials have been proved to stand up to the worst extremes of cold and heat, aridity and humidity, and so custom speakers such as these are highly prized in outdoor venues.
Ordering custom speakers is simple. Just state what kind of temperature and weather extremes you need the custom speakers to withstand, and we can suggest the best materials for the job.