- A type of discharge lamp with high output generally used in Strobe lights and flashes, though sometimes found in some followspots. These lamps utilize an internal electrical discharge passed between . Used . electrodes suspended in xenon gas. Xenon lamps have a color temperature of between 5600 - 6500įK and produce extremely intense, incoherent, full-spectrum white light usually for very short d. Used . urations. ...Artnet
- A lighting control protocol that is run over ethernet. Developed by Artistic Lisence. This protocol can use up to 256 DMX512 universes. This technology can also run over wireless ethernet.. Used . . Used . ...Scanner
- A common term for a moving mirror stage/concert light. This light in particular is common is clubs, discos and lounges. As opposed to the moving head lights that are more common for theatre, concerts. Used . and stage events. . Used . Microphones
- A microphone is a device that converts sound waves into an electrical signal. There are many different kinds of microphones, including carbon, condenser, dynamic, and ribbon microphones, all of which . Used . have serve specific needs in recording and audio production. . Used . ...Discharge Lamp
- A high powered light source produced by an arcing electrical discharge between two electrodes suspended in a glass tube filled with gas, usually high or low pressure sodium gas, xenon, mercury vapor, . Used . or metal halide. This type of illumination is limited to applications such as followspots and projection, where dimming is accomplished by mechanical instruments. Many newer generation mov. Used . ing lights use discharge lamps, dichroic filters and mechanical dimming shutters....