- Preset boards are the most basic lighting consoles - and also the most prevalent in smaller installations. They consist of two identical fader banks, called 'scenes.' The faders (control slides) on th. Used . ese scenes can be manually adjusted. Each scene has the same number of channels which control the same dimmers, but only one is live at a time, so the console operator can build a scene, then. Used . fade to it. These scenes are often referred to as A-scenes and B-scenes, and a cross-fader is used to fade between the A and B scene.
Generally, a preset board operator has a cue sheet for each s...10-Bit DMX
- A value or parameter using two DMX channels for control.. Used . . Used . ...Scaffolding
- Scaffolding is a temporary platform or framework, either supported from below or suspended, that is used to support people and material during the set up and deconstruction of a stage or venue.
. Used .
. Used . ...Communications
- Communication gear is essentially used to relay information to different individuals or teams during a show or performance to insure everything, including audio, lighting and staging are timed correct. Used . ly and functioning properly and safely. . Used . ...Power Distro
- A power distro send power evenly and appropriately to various staging and rigging equipment to insure there is enough power to properly run the various equipment.. Used . . Used . ...
Used Video Projectors
Video projectors such as a digital video projector or an LCD projector are an alternative to regular video screens in that they project images directly onto a screen, rather than projecting the video from behind as a television or monitor does. Video projectors use a lens system and project an extremely bright beam of light onto a screen. Modern video projectors such as a 3 chip DLP projector have are extremely intricate and able to correct inconsistencies in the image such as blurriness and curvature. Video projectors are commonly used in concerts and theatres, and they have many other applications in educational and business settings. They can also be used as part of a home theater system.
There are a vast range of different video projectors available. The old CRT projectors are surprisingly still quite widely used, as they are able to project a very large image size, although the bulkiness of the cabinet is not so popular.
For professional use in theatres and concerts, the DLP projector is one of the preferred models. DLP video projectors use 1, 2 or 3 Digital Micromirror Devices, called DMDs, which are essentially microfabricated light valves. The 1 chip DLP projector and the 2 chip DLP projector have been known to experience a problem however ‚?? viewers can sometimes perceive a ‚??rainbow‚?Ě on the projection screen, and so the 3 chip DLP projector is more popular, as this is able to display each primary color in a simultaneous fashion, so the problem doesn‚??t occur.
The LCD flat panel model is perhaps one of the most popular video projectors for home and business use, as it is both affordable and simple to use. Other video projectors include the LCoS projector, LED projectors, Laser Diode projectors and hybrid LED/Laser Diode projectors.