5000 - 10000 Lumens
- A projector that produces 5000 - 10000 lumens of light.. Used . . Used . ...White Noise
- A random audio signal with a flat power spectral density that contains noise at the same level at all frequencies. The signal's spectral density has equal power in any band and at any frequency in a . Used . given bandwidth. White noise is similar to white light which contains all frequencies. White noise is often used in the field of architectural acoustics to mask distracting or undesirable n. Used . oises in interior spaces....Intensity
- Measured in both lux and lumens. For any given luminaire (lighting instrument or fixture), this depends upon the power of the bulb, the design of the instrument (and its corresponding efficiency), the. Used . presence or absence of color gels or gobos, distance from the area to be lit, the color and subtance to be lit, and the neuro-optics of the total scene (that is, the relative contrasts to ot. Used . her regions of illumination). ...Power Distro
- A power distro send power evenly and appropriately to various staging and rigging equipment to insure there is enough power to properly run the various equipment.. Used . . Used . ...Bump Button
- A lighting console button that performs on action when pressed and another when released. This is a lighting console term.. Used . . Used . ...
Used Video Projectors
Video projectors such as a digital video projector or an LCD projector are an alternative to regular video screens in that they project images directly onto a screen, rather than projecting the video from behind as a television or monitor does. Video projectors use a lens system and project an extremely bright beam of light onto a screen. Modern video projectors such as a 3 chip DLP projector have are extremely intricate and able to correct inconsistencies in the image such as blurriness and curvature. Video projectors are commonly used in concerts and theatres, and they have many other applications in educational and business settings. They can also be used as part of a home theater system.
There are a vast range of different video projectors available. The old CRT projectors are surprisingly still quite widely used, as they are able to project a very large image size, although the bulkiness of the cabinet is not so popular.
For professional use in theatres and concerts, the DLP projector is one of the preferred models. DLP video projectors use 1, 2 or 3 Digital Micromirror Devices, called DMDs, which are essentially microfabricated light valves. The 1 chip DLP projector and the 2 chip DLP projector have been known to experience a problem however ‚?? viewers can sometimes perceive a ‚??rainbow‚?Ě on the projection screen, and so the 3 chip DLP projector is more popular, as this is able to display each primary color in a simultaneous fashion, so the problem doesn‚??t occur.
The LCD flat panel model is perhaps one of the most popular video projectors for home and business use, as it is both affordable and simple to use. Other video projectors include the LCoS projector, LED projectors, Laser Diode projectors and hybrid LED/Laser Diode projectors.