- Outboard effects hardware is generally used to artificially enhanced or processes sounds or audio signals to artistically emphasize or place the content into a more appropriate signal.. Used . . Used . ...Hertz
- A unit of measure for frequency generally applied to waveforms, one Hertz is equal to one cycle in one second. It is abbreviated Hz so that 100 Hz would be 100 cycles per second. However, the unit m. Used . ay be applied to periodic events other than waveforms like the second hand on a clock, which would cycle at 1 Hz, or a human heart that may beat at 1.2 Hz. Named after the German physicist H. Used . einrich Rudolf Hertz, the name was established in 1930, but did not replace the term cycles per second until the 1970s.
- A circular truss is a truss that is shaped like a circle and generally used in large open venues where the stage can be viewed from many angles.. Used . . Used . ...Stairs
- Stairs are used to access the stage and raised parts of the stage. They are usually collapsable for the purposes of storage and transportation. . Used . . Used . ...Amplitude
- Amplitude is a nonnegative scalar measure of a wave's magnitude of oscillation, that is, magnitude of the maximum disturbance in the medium during one wave cycle.
Sometimes this distance . Used . is called the "peak amplitude", distinguishing it from another concept of amplitude, used especially in electrical engineering: the root mean square (RMS) amplitude, defined as the square roo. Used . t of the temporal mean of the square of the vertical distance of this graph from the horizontal axis. The use of peak amplitude is unambiguous for symmetric, periodic waves, like a sine wave, a square wave, or...