- The polarity of an object is, in general, its physical alignment. The term is often used to describe the positive and negative ends of batteries and magnets.
In cell biology, polarity ref. Used . ers to cells not being point-symmetrical in their spatial organization. This is particularly evident for cells organized in single cell layers that separate organs or subcompartments in organ. Used . isms.
In chemistry, molecular polarity refers to the dipole-dipole intermolecular forces between the slightly positive end of one molecule to the negative end of another or the same molecule. Mole...Microphones
- A microphone is a device that converts sound waves into an electrical signal. There are many different kinds of microphones, including carbon, condenser, dynamic, and ribbon microphones, all of which . Used . have serve specific needs in recording and audio production. . Used . ...MS
- A stereo recording technique that uses of two different types of microphones, a directional or cardioid for the M facing forward and an omni-directional or figure-eight for the S with the lobes at a 9. Used . 0 degree angle. The main advantage being that the center sounds are not 45 degrees off-axis eliminating the gap in XY recording. Initially there were problems with reflections due to the use. Used . of two different types of mics, however mics have now been developed to overcome this problem....A1
- A1 is Lighting Industry Forum code for lamps that are origianally recommended for projection.
Here are all the codes:
CP: Film, Television &Photographic studio (3200K)
. Used . A1: Projection
T: Theatre (3000K)
P2: Photoflood (3200K)
K: General Purpose Flood Lighting (2850K) . Used . ...Working Lights
- Stage or auditorium lights, independent of the main theatrical system, used during rehearsals and while the crew sets up or breaks down the stage. Also, low wattage lights used to illuminate offstage. Used . obstacles and props tables unseen by the audience.. Used . ...