Moving Mirror Lights
- A common term for a moving mirror stage/concert light. This light in particular is common is clubs, discos and lounges. As opposed to the moving head lights that are more common for theatre, concerts. Used . and stage events. . Used . Backline
- Backline is equipment that is located behind a live band while they are performing. Such examples of backline include amps for guitars and basses. It is the equipment that the band needs aside from . Used . the actual instruments that they are holding and using and the PA and FOH desks.
. Used . ...Box
- A box truss is square in shape like a box in cross section and is useful for touring as gear can be hung inside the truss which protects it when loading and takes up less space in the truck.. Used . . Used . ...Monitor
- Monitor can refer to a speaker used on stage, usually in the shape of a wedge, to enable musicians to hear each other or a studio monitor that is designed for audio production in recording, film, tele. Used . vision and radio studios.. Used . ...Reverb
- Reverb is an audio effect that reproduces the many echos that occur when a sound is produced in an enclosed space where the sound is reflected repeatedly by the boundaries of the enclosure, even after. Used . the source of the sound stops. The number of echos and the duration of the echos can be varied and with some modern effects units, the shape of the enclosure can be altered as well.. Used . ...
Used Video Projectors
Video projectors such as a digital video projector or an LCD projector are an alternative to regular video screens in that they project images directly onto a screen, rather than projecting the video from behind as a television or monitor does. Video projectors use a lens system and project an extremely bright beam of light onto a screen. Modern video projectors such as a 3 chip DLP projector have are extremely intricate and able to correct inconsistencies in the image such as blurriness and curvature. Video projectors are commonly used in concerts and theatres, and they have many other applications in educational and business settings. They can also be used as part of a home theater system.
There are a vast range of different video projectors available. The old CRT projectors are surprisingly still quite widely used, as they are able to project a very large image size, although the bulkiness of the cabinet is not so popular.
For professional use in theatres and concerts, the DLP projector is one of the preferred models. DLP video projectors use 1, 2 or 3 Digital Micromirror Devices, called DMDs, which are essentially microfabricated light valves. The 1 chip DLP projector and the 2 chip DLP projector have been known to experience a problem however ‚?? viewers can sometimes perceive a ‚??rainbow‚?Ě on the projection screen, and so the 3 chip DLP projector is more popular, as this is able to display each primary color in a simultaneous fashion, so the problem doesn‚??t occur.
The LCD flat panel model is perhaps one of the most popular video projectors for home and business use, as it is both affordable and simple to use. Other video projectors include the LCoS projector, LED projectors, Laser Diode projectors and hybrid LED/Laser Diode projectors.