- A common term for a moving mirror stage/concert light. This light in particular is common is clubs, discos and lounges. As opposed to the moving head lights that are more common for theatre, concerts. Used . and stage events. . Used . Angstrom
- An angstrom, angström, or ångström (symbol Å) is a unit of length. It is not an SI unit. It is accepted (although discouraged) for use with the SI. It is used sometimes used expressing the size of ato. Used . ms, and lengths of chemical bonds and visible-light spectra.
The ångström is named after the Swedish physicist Anders Jonas Ångström (1814–1874), one of the founders of spectrosc. Used . opy. Besides astrophysics, Ångström was also a student of heat transfer, terrestrial magnetism, and the aurora borealis, which was so prominent for him in his northern skies. He created a spectrum chart of sol...Crossfade
- A value of time that is assigned to a parameter that controls the duration of change from one DMX value to another DMX value or to fade from one scene to another. This is a lighting console term.. Used . . Used . ...Lighting
- Lighting or stage lighting is a tool and art form in the production of theater, dance, opera and other performance arts. Several different types of stage lighting instruments are used in the pursuit o. Used . f the various principles or goals of lighting ranging from simple illumination to mood setting. Lighting also applies architectural accents to add color or shading to indoor and outdoor sett. Used . ings....Conventional
- Conventional lighting is made up of stationary lights that can be moved, but only via manual means of adjusting, or focusing the fixture with a yoke. However, some aspects of the lights, like brightne. Used . ss and color may be controlled remotely
by consoles or analog audio inputs. There are many different conventional lights used in stage lighting design including floodlights, pars, foll. Used . owspots, ellipsoidals, fresnels, strips and cycs. ...