With an unequaled reputation for sound quality and reliability, the PowerLight Series is a range of advanced-technology professional audio amplifiers designed for touring professionals. PowerLights feature QSC's exclusive PowerLight technology for extraordinary Audio Performance
, reliability and reduced weight. Four models offer a range of power from 725 to 3,500 watts per channel, allowing you to choose the right power for your special application.
With PowerLight technology, PowerLight amplifiers take your sound to a whole new level. Not only does it give you tighter bass and clean transparent highs, PowerLight also cuts waste heat and boosts reliability. PowerLight is a revolutionary switching Power Supply
technology that provides ample current to the audio power circuitry by charging the supply rails 230,000 times a second though an ultra-low impedance circuit. So unlike amplifiers that use conventional supplies, the audio signal is never starved prematurely and remains crisp and clean.
PowerLight Series amplifiers also boast a set of useful features. Individually selectable clip limiters lower distortion and protect speakers, and a standby mode allows remote AC control.
After more than three decades in the business, QSC Audio Products, Inc., has become a globally recognized leader in audio manufacturing. This prominence is the result of the company's mission to establish new standards of reliability and performance through the development of breakthrough technologies.
QSC changed the face of amplifier technology with the introduction of QSC's exclusive PowerWave switching power supply, a technological advance that makes heavy, bulky and inefficient amplifiers a thing of the past. PowerWave, first incorporated into the revolutionary PowerLight Series and now used in three other amplifier lines, is proof that high power can be achieved in small, lightweight packages.
While QSC continues to set the standard for amplifier technology, the company has also made significant strides in computer control, digital signal processing and signal transport. QSControl (pronounced Q's Control), a remote audio monitoring system application, has proven its performance in systems worldwide, from the world's tallest buildings (the Petronas Towers in Malaysia) to Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas.
QSC recently entered the professional loudspeaker business. Several of the company's enclosures incorporate Composilite‚?Ę, a patented core composite technology that yields superior acoustic properties, lighter weight, and outstanding weather resistance compared to conventional enclosure materials.
The introduction of RAVE (Routing Audio Via Ethernet), which gives users a simpler way of transporting up to 64 channels of digital audio using Peak Audio's CobraNet technology, provides more evidence of QSC's commitment to creating system solutions based on open standards and protocols.
"When this company was started, there was a common commitment to creating with integrity," said QSC CEO Barry Andrews. "That commitment has strengthened over the years. QSC products have a reputation for quality, innovation and reliability. Moving into the fully integrated systems allows us to expand that commitment into an area we feel is the future of system design."
The exceptionally high value of QSC products is achieved through developing leading technologies, world-class manufacturing techniques, and the purchasing power possible as the world's leading amplifier producer.
To meet growing customer demand, QSC has expanded its manufacturing capability with a new 81,000-sq.-ft., state-of-the-art production facility. The new factory, which has the ability to triple QSC's production capacity, is located next to QSC's current 51,000-sq.-ft. headquarters in Costa Mesa, Calif. Manufacturing, warehousing, corporate offices, engineering, technical services, and sales are housed in both buildings.
- Generators are used to provide power where power is otherwise not available, like in out door arenas or remote locations, or when not enough power is available at a particular location. . Used . . Used . ...Circular
- A circular truss is a truss that is shaped like a circle and generally used in large open venues where the stage can be viewed from many angles.. Used . . Used . ...Box
- A box truss is square in shape like a box in cross section and is useful for touring as gear can be hung inside the truss which protects it when loading and takes up less space in the truck.. Used . . Used . ...Digital Projection
- A digital projection display system is a computerized display that projects an image, often a logo, on a screen, building or other architectural features like the court in a sports arena. Such devices. Used . are commonly used in presentations or as promotional devices. These displays use a very bright light to project the image, and can generally correct any curves, blurriness, and other inconsi. Used . stencies in the image....Bulbs
- A Bulb or light bulb is a source of artificial light. There are many different kinds of bulbs including High Intensity Discharge or HIDs, Halogen, Fluorescent and Light Emitting Diodes, but the most . Used . common is the incandescence that works by the release of electromagnetic radiation. . Used . ...
Used Amp Rack Units
Amp rack units refer to an assortment of rack-mounted or rack-protected PA amplification or sound reinforcement equipment that is set up to work with a mixer and loudspeakers.
An amplifier, also called a power amplifier, is a basic signal processing unit that increases the power of an audio signal to make the sound from a human voice or music louder. A pro audio amplifier is used in professional sound systems as the last active component in the signal chain because it receives input from mixers or other signal processing units, increases the power of the signal, and sends the output to speakers.
There are other types of amplifiers also referred to as amp rack units. A touring amplifier is simply a power amplifier that is designed to withstand conditions that touring musicians are exposed to especially being on the road most of the time. Live power amplifiers are used to support the audio demands of live performances. These amps make help create the unique experience of sound in live concerts.
Some amp rack units are built by combining or adding amplifier modules with other parts. These are amplifier sub-units or parts designed to meet certain specifications. To have a whole amplification unit you may need a transformer, bridge rectifiers and filter capacitors, speaker connectors, input connectors, volume control, heatsink and a suitable rack mount case.