With an unequaled reputation for sound quality and reliability, the PowerLight Series is a range of advanced-technology professional audio amplifiers designed for touring professionals. PowerLights feature QSC's exclusive PowerLight technology for extraordinary Audio Performance
, reliability and reduced weight. Four models offer a range of power from 725 to 3,500 watts per channel, allowing you to choose the right power for your special application.
With PowerLight technology, PowerLight amplifiers take your sound to a whole new level. Not only does it give you tighter bass and clean transparent highs, PowerLight also cuts waste heat and boosts reliability. PowerLight is a revolutionary switching Power Supply
technology that provides ample current to the audio power circuitry by charging the supply rails 230,000 times a second though an ultra-low impedance circuit. So unlike amplifiers that use conventional supplies, the audio signal is never starved prematurely and remains crisp and clean.
PowerLight Series amplifiers also boast a set of useful features. Individually selectable clip limiters lower distortion and protect speakers, and a standby mode allows remote AC control.
After more than three decades in the business, QSC Audio Products, Inc., has become a globally recognized leader in audio manufacturing. This prominence is the result of the company's mission to establish new standards of reliability and performance through the development of breakthrough technologies.
QSC changed the face of amplifier technology with the introduction of QSC's exclusive PowerWave switching power supply, a technological advance that makes heavy, bulky and inefficient amplifiers a thing of the past. PowerWave, first incorporated into the revolutionary PowerLight Series and now used in three other amplifier lines, is proof that high power can be achieved in small, lightweight packages.
While QSC continues to set the standard for amplifier technology, the company has also made significant strides in computer control, digital signal processing and signal transport. QSControl (pronounced Q's Control), a remote audio monitoring system application, has proven its performance in systems worldwide, from the world's tallest buildings (the Petronas Towers in Malaysia) to Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas.
QSC recently entered the professional loudspeaker business. Several of the company's enclosures incorporate Composilite‚?Ę, a patented core composite technology that yields superior acoustic properties, lighter weight, and outstanding weather resistance compared to conventional enclosure materials.
The introduction of RAVE (Routing Audio Via Ethernet), which gives users a simpler way of transporting up to 64 channels of digital audio using Peak Audio's CobraNet technology, provides more evidence of QSC's commitment to creating system solutions based on open standards and protocols.
"When this company was started, there was a common commitment to creating with integrity," said QSC CEO Barry Andrews. "That commitment has strengthened over the years. QSC products have a reputation for quality, innovation and reliability. Moving into the fully integrated systems allows us to expand that commitment into an area we feel is the future of system design."
The exceptionally high value of QSC products is achieved through developing leading technologies, world-class manufacturing techniques, and the purchasing power possible as the world's leading amplifier producer.
To meet growing customer demand, QSC has expanded its manufacturing capability with a new 81,000-sq.-ft., state-of-the-art production facility. The new factory, which has the ability to triple QSC's production capacity, is located next to QSC's current 51,000-sq.-ft. headquarters in Costa Mesa, Calif. Manufacturing, warehousing, corporate offices, engineering, technical services, and sales are housed in both buildings.
- Scaffolding is a temporary platform or framework, either supported from below or suspended, that is used to support people and material during the set up and deconstruction of a stage or venue.
. Used .
. Used . ...Audio
- Audio is the science and art of recording or reproducing sound through mechanical or electronic means. The field includes many disciplines, such as electrical engineering, acoustics, and music with de. Used . sign, installation and operation of sound recording and reproduction equipment as the focus. . Used . ...Depth of Field
- While a lens focuses on a single plane of depth, there is usually an additional area in focus behind and in front of that plane. This is depth of field. Depth of field increases as the iris is closed.. Used . There is more depth of field the wider the lens and le . Used . ...Platforms
- Some stages are made up of many smaller table like platforms so they can be easily transported or stored. These platforms are generally used in the forming of large stages, are fastened together, com. Used . e in different hights and widths and have different materials for their surface, like woods and canvases. . Used . ...Microphones
- A microphone is a device that converts sound waves into an electrical signal. There are many different kinds of microphones, including carbon, condenser, dynamic, and ribbon microphones, all of which . Used . have serve specific needs in recording and audio production. . Used . ...
Used Amp Rack Units
Find used audio amps and amplifiers by top manufacturers such as Lab Gruppen, Crown, Crest, Powersoft and more. All products come with warranties and are tested before shipping to you.
Solaris sells and buys secondhand and used amplifiers for installations, concerts, churches, events and all types of entertainment production. If you do not find what you are looking for give us a call and we will quickly find it for you.