Thank you for purchasing our product Pilot 1200
, PR-2900. This product manual contains important information about the safe installation and use of this projector. Please read and follow these instructions carefully and keep this manual in a safe place for future
reference. Pilot 1200
is an innovative projector with an elegant housing, which complies to CE norms and
standards and uses international protocol DMX 512.
The projector uses HMI1200W/S discharge lamp and high quality optical system, which produces
bright and beautiful light beam and has 60% output lumen more than the similar products with the
same power consumption. The projector features effects of stRobe
, frost light, mixed colours and
rainbow, so it is suitable for applications in TV station, disc, singing and dancing stage, nightclub, etc.
Used PR Lighting
Founded in 1984, at Guangzhou, China, PR Lighting Ltd. has been dedicated to R&D and manufacture of professional, intelligent stage lighting, architectural lighting and LED products. After its positive evolution during the past 20 years time, the company has now pioneered in China lighting industry, and earned a solid reputation for its own brand all over the world.
- A distinguishing feature or characteristic in design, such as a feature that sets apart or complements a decorative style. Something that emphasizes or contrasts something else, like when a little col. Used . or makes the qualities of an image stand out. . Used . ...Crank Lifts
- A crank lift is used to manually lift and set a section of scaffolding into place.. Used . . Used . ...A.J.
- UK slang for Adjustable Spanner. Also know in the US as a Crescent Wrench or C-Wrench. . Used . . Used . ...Intelligent Fixtures
- Intelligent Fixtures or Moving Lights were originally implemented in 1972, but the first computer-controlled stage lighting fixtures began to gain widespread acceptance in the concert industry in the . Used . early 1980's. As the digital age progressed, the cost of these fixtures was reduced and they slowly started being used in more 'traditional' theatrical environments. Intelligent fixtures are . Used . currently used in almost all major theatrical productions.
Usually relying on compact arc lamps as a light source, these fixtures generally use stepper motors connected to varying internal devices...Mixers
- A mixer is an electronic device for combining or "mixing" audio signals by routing and changing the level, tone, and/or dynamics of the audio signals. A mixer can mix analog or digital signals depend. Used . ing on the type of mixer. The modified signals are then combined to produce a unified signal output. Mixers can vary in size and function ranging from small format having a few inputs for a . Used . DJ to large format having dozens of inputs for studio recording....
Used Moving Lights
Moving lights, or intelligent lighting as they are sometimes called, are basically a type of stage lighting that is able to move due to its integrated mechanical elements, which go beyond the moving parts that are found in more traditional, non-moving lighting.
Automated lighting such as moving lights is highly valued by stage lighting technicians as through them, it is possible to create highly complex special effects that simply cannot be made using standard, non-moveable lights. It should be noted however, that when it comes to intelligent lighting, the real intelligence lies with the programmer of the show, rather than the lighting equipment or any operator.
Moving head lights, also called moving head luminaires, are highly versatile lighting instruments capable of performing multiple lighting functions at once. They have largely superseded the use of multiple non-moving lights to create special effects, which required many lights and a large amount of skill on behalf of the operators.
Moving lights are hooked up to a lighting control console and send data to it in one of three ways ‚?? through an Ethernet control (a relatively new technology), analogue control (now almost obsolete), or DMX, (which is now the industry standard).
So long as they have been properly programmed, the optics of wiggly lights can be altered in many ways, allowing for the ‚??personality‚?Ě of the lights to be adapted almost instantaneously, depending on the requirements of the operator. Typically, moving lights will be pre-programmed before a production and controlled using simple commands, although some more experience operators may prefer to control them ‚??live‚?Ě, if they have the experience to do so.