Thank you for purchasing our product Pilot 1200
, PR-2900. This product manual contains important information about the safe installation and use of this projector. Please read and follow these instructions carefully and keep this manual in a safe place for future
reference. Pilot 1200
is an innovative projector with an elegant housing, which complies to CE norms and
standards and uses international protocol DMX 512.
The projector uses HMI1200W/S discharge lamp and high quality optical system, which produces
bright and beautiful light beam and has 60% output lumen more than the similar products with the
same power consumption. The projector features effects of stRobe
, frost light, mixed colours and
rainbow, so it is suitable for applications in TV station, disc, singing and dancing stage, nightclub, etc.
Used PR Lighting
Founded in 1984, at Guangzhou, China, PR Lighting Ltd. has been dedicated to R&D and manufacture of professional, intelligent stage lighting, architectural lighting and LED products. After its positive evolution during the past 20 years time, the company has now pioneered in China lighting industry, and earned a solid reputation for its own brand all over the world.
- In computing, a protocol is a convention or standard that controls or enables the connection, communication, and data transfer between two computing endpoints. In its simplest form, a protocol can be . Used . defined as the rules governing the syntax, semantics, and synchronization of communication. Protocols may be implemented by hardware, software, or a combination of the two. At the lowest leve. Used . l, a protocol defines the behavior of a hardware connection.
Protocols should be distinguished from technical standards, which variously specify how to build a computer or related hardware device,...Mount Speakers
- A speaker designed to be mounted on or in a wall or on a stand.. Used . . Used . ...Ellipsoidal
- Ellipsoidal is the name for a type of theatrical light, getting the name from the ellipsoidal reflector used to intensify the light of a back-loading lamp through the barrel and lens. Ellipsoidals are. Used . used for their strong, well-defined light and their versatility.
Characteristics of an ellipsoidal lighting unit include:
* An adjustable barrel, allowing a lightin. Used . g designer to change the size and focus of the light thrown by the unit by changing the distance between the mirror and the lens or lenses
* A set of brackets on the end of the barrel for the insertion o...Circular
- A circular truss is a truss that is shaped like a circle and generally used in large open venues where the stage can be viewed from many angles.. Used . . Used . ...Recording
- Sound or audio recording is the electrical or mechanical encoding of sound waves and audio signals, usually voice or music for the purpose of reproducing the sounds at a later time. There are two basi. Used . c types of recording, analog in which the signal is variable and continuous, and digital in which the signal is first converted into a binary language.. Used . ...
Used Moving Lights
Moving lights, or intelligent lighting as they are sometimes called, are basically a type of stage lighting that is able to move due to its integrated mechanical elements, which go beyond the moving parts that are found in more traditional, non-moving lighting.
Automated lighting such as moving lights is highly valued by stage lighting technicians as through them, it is possible to create highly complex special effects that simply cannot be made using standard, non-moveable lights. It should be noted however, that when it comes to intelligent lighting, the real intelligence lies with the programmer of the show, rather than the lighting equipment or any operator.
Moving head lights, also called moving head luminaires, are highly versatile lighting instruments capable of performing multiple lighting functions at once. They have largely superseded the use of multiple non-moving lights to create special effects, which required many lights and a large amount of skill on behalf of the operators.
Moving lights are hooked up to a lighting control console and send data to it in one of three ways â?? through an Ethernet control (a relatively new technology), analogue control (now almost obsolete), or DMX, (which is now the industry standard).
So long as they have been properly programmed, the optics of wiggly lights can be altered in many ways, allowing for the â??personalityâ? of the lights to be adapted almost instantaneously, depending on the requirements of the operator. Typically, moving lights will be pre-programmed before a production and controlled using simple commands, although some more experience operators may prefer to control them â??liveâ?, if they have the experience to do so.