Thank you for purchasing our product Pilot 1200
, PR-2900. This product manual contains important information about the safe installation and use of this projector. Please read and follow these instructions carefully and keep this manual in a safe place for future
reference. Pilot 1200
is an innovative projector with an elegant housing, which complies to CE norms and
standards and uses international protocol DMX 512.
The projector uses HMI1200W/S discharge lamp and high quality optical system, which produces
bright and beautiful light beam and has 60% output lumen more than the similar products with the
same power consumption. The projector features effects of stRobe
, frost light, mixed colours and
rainbow, so it is suitable for applications in TV station, disc, singing and dancing stage, nightclub, etc.
Used PR Lighting
Founded in 1984, at Guangzhou, China, PR Lighting Ltd. has been dedicated to R&D and manufacture of professional, intelligent stage lighting, architectural lighting and LED products. After its positive evolution during the past 20 years time, the company has now pioneered in China lighting industry, and earned a solid reputation for its own brand all over the world.
- Conventional lighting is made up of stationary lights that can be moved, but only via manual means of adjusting, or focusing the fixture with a yoke.. Used . . Used . ...Tungsten
- Tungsten (formerly wolfram) is a chemical element in the periodic table that has the symbol W (L. wolframium) and atomic number 74. A very hard, heavy, steel-gray to white transition metal, tungsten i. Used . s found in several ores including wolframite and scheelite and is remarkable for its robust physical properties. The pure form is used mainly in electrical applications but its many compounds. Used . and alloys are widely used in many applications (most notably in light bulb filaments and in space-age superalloys).
Pure tungsten is steel-gray to tin-white and is a hard metal. Tungsten can be ...Wing
- A breakout box or extension console that expands the current consoles capabilities by adding additional tactile faders and controls. Generally applied to lighting control consoles and adapted from a . Used . theater term used to describe the sides of the stage not visible to the audience where the actors make their entrances. . Used . ...Rigging Hardware
- Rigging Hardware applies to all the pins, hooks and other pieces used to connect and hoist gear into place.. Used . . Used . ...Moving Heads
- A moving head is an intelligent light mounted on a moving yoke and generally remotely controlled by a lighting control console or preprogrammed to perform a large variety of effects and operations. A . Used . single moving head luminary can replace the functions of many conventional lights and can often perform tasks conventional lights can not. Most modern moving head luminaries utilize DMX-512 s. Used . ignals for control, but some can be controlled by way of analog signals as well.
Used Moving Lights
Moving lights, or intelligent lighting as they are sometimes called, are basically a type of stage lighting that is able to move due to its integrated mechanical elements, which go beyond the moving parts that are found in more traditional, non-moving lighting.
Automated lighting such as moving lights is highly valued by stage lighting technicians as through them, it is possible to create highly complex special effects that simply cannot be made using standard, non-moveable lights. It should be noted however, that when it comes to intelligent lighting, the real intelligence lies with the programmer of the show, rather than the lighting equipment or any operator.
Moving head lights, also called moving head luminaires, are highly versatile lighting instruments capable of performing multiple lighting functions at once. They have largely superseded the use of multiple non-moving lights to create special effects, which required many lights and a large amount of skill on behalf of the operators.
Moving lights are hooked up to a lighting control console and send data to it in one of three ways ‚?? through an Ethernet control (a relatively new technology), analogue control (now almost obsolete), or DMX, (which is now the industry standard).
So long as they have been properly programmed, the optics of wiggly lights can be altered in many ways, allowing for the ‚??personality‚?Ě of the lights to be adapted almost instantaneously, depending on the requirements of the operator. Typically, moving lights will be pre-programmed before a production and controlled using simple commands, although some more experience operators may prefer to control them ‚??live‚?Ě, if they have the experience to do so.