Thank you for purchasing our product Pilot 1200
, PR-2900. This product manual contains important information about the safe installation and use of this projector. Please read and follow these instructions carefully and keep this manual in a safe place for future
reference. Pilot 1200
is an innovative projector with an elegant housing, which complies to CE norms and
standards and uses international protocol DMX 512.
The projector uses HMI1200W/S discharge lamp and high quality optical system, which produces
bright and beautiful light beam and has 60% output lumen more than the similar products with the
same power consumption. The projector features effects of stRobe
, frost light, mixed colours and
rainbow, so it is suitable for applications in TV station, disc, singing and dancing stage, nightclub, etc.
Used PR Lighting
Founded in 1984, at Guangzhou, China, PR Lighting Ltd. has been dedicated to R&D and manufacture of professional, intelligent stage lighting, architectural lighting and LED products. After its positive evolution during the past 20 years time, the company has now pioneered in China lighting industry, and earned a solid reputation for its own brand all over the world.
- Strip lights, also known as Cyclorama (Cyc) lights are long housings typically containing multiple lamps arranged along the length of the instrument and emitting light perpendicular to its length. Lam. Used . ps are often covered with individual gels of multiple c . Used . ...Scoop Light
- Scoop lights or Scoops are circular fixtures that do not have any lenses. They have a reflector at the back of the fixture that directs the light out of the fixture. Since they do not have any sort o. Used . f lens system they are cheaper than other fixtures. However, the downside of this makes it so that you can not focus the light at all (even PAR's allow for more control than scoops). . Used . Digital Projection
- A digital projection display system is a computerized display that projects an image, often a logo, on a screen, building or other architectural features like the court in a sports arena. Such devices. Used . are commonly used in presentations or as promotional devices. These displays use a very bright light to project the image, and can generally correct any curves, blurriness, and other inconsi. Used . stencies in the image....Cabinets
- A cabinet is a loudspeaker enclosure designed to prevent sound waves from the rear of the speaker combining with the sound waves from the front of the speaker creating
interference that would c. Used . ause the efficiency of the speaker to be compromised.. Used . ...Color Changers
- A conventional lighting fixture with a remotely controlled colored changeable filter over the lens. There are three kinds of mechanisms used in color changers, a wheel with lens sized holes into which. Used . colored gells can be placed, multiple fixed filters that can be moved in and out of the beam to mix the colors and a scroller which uses continuous, usually dichroic, filters to mix an even . Used . greater number of colors.
Used Moving Lights
Moving lights, or intelligent lighting as they are sometimes called, are basically a type of stage lighting that is able to move due to its integrated mechanical elements, which go beyond the moving parts that are found in more traditional, non-moving lighting.
Automated lighting such as moving lights is highly valued by stage lighting technicians as through them, it is possible to create highly complex special effects that simply cannot be made using standard, non-moveable lights. It should be noted however, that when it comes to intelligent lighting, the real intelligence lies with the programmer of the show, rather than the lighting equipment or any operator.
Moving head lights, also called moving head luminaires, are highly versatile lighting instruments capable of performing multiple lighting functions at once. They have largely superseded the use of multiple non-moving lights to create special effects, which required many lights and a large amount of skill on behalf of the operators.
Moving lights are hooked up to a lighting control console and send data to it in one of three ways ‚?? through an Ethernet control (a relatively new technology), analogue control (now almost obsolete), or DMX, (which is now the industry standard).
So long as they have been properly programmed, the optics of wiggly lights can be altered in many ways, allowing for the ‚??personality‚?Ě of the lights to be adapted almost instantaneously, depending on the requirements of the operator. Typically, moving lights will be pre-programmed before a production and controlled using simple commands, although some more experience operators may prefer to control them ‚??live‚?Ě, if they have the experience to do so.