PCM80 is the successor to the highly popular Lexicon
/pcm70' style='color:blue ; ' title='PCM70'>PCM70. Featuring many of the same algorithms and as well as new variations, the PCM80 has become a fixture in studios around the world. I originally purchased the PCM80 for use as my main reverb, but I soon found myself using it for modulated delays, panning, and MIDI-clocked arpeggiated pitch shifting.
Founded in 1971, Lexicon has become one of the world's premier manufacturers of home theater and professional electronics. Innovative technologies, such as LOGIC 7, have helped Lexicon to push the boundaries of home entertainment. Lexicon audio systems are now available in the Rolls Royce Phantom, and LOGIC 7 in models from BMW, Mercedes and Land Rover.
Lexicon is a division of Harman Specialty Group.
- Acoustics is a branch of physics and is the study of sound, mechanical waves in gases, liquids, and solids. A scientist who works in the field of acoustics is an acoustician. The application of acoust. Used . ics in technology is called acoustical engineering. There is often much overlap and interaction between the interests of acousticians and acoustical engineers.
"... acoustics is . Used . characterized by its reliance on combinations of physical principles drawn from other sources; and that the primary task of modern physical acoustics is to effect a fusion of the principles normally adhering t...Over 10000 Lumens
- A projector that produces over 10000 lumens of light.. Used . . Used . ...House Lights
- House lights are incandescent or fluorescent floodlights. House lights provide light for the audience before and after performances and during intermissions. Work lights provide general lighting backs. Used . tage, or in the house. House lights are often controlled by dimmers, but are sometimes on simple switches. Work lights are almost always switched only. House and work lights are usually off d. Used . uring performances but are occasionally included in the lighting design to establish focus or emphasize plot elements. ...Tungsten
- Tungsten (formerly wolfram) is a chemical element in the periodic table that has the symbol W (L. wolframium) and atomic number 74. A very hard, heavy, steel-gray to white transition metal, tungsten i. Used . s found in several ores including wolframite and scheelite and is remarkable for its robust physical properties. The pure form is used mainly in electrical applications but its many compounds. Used . and alloys are widely used in many applications (most notably in light bulb filaments and in space-age superalloys).
Pure tungsten is steel-gray to tin-white and is a hard metal. Tungsten can be ...Bulbs
- A Bulb or light bulb is a source of artificial light. There are many different kinds of bulbs including High Intensity Discharge or HIDs, Halogen, Fluorescent and Light Emitting Diodes, but the most . Used . common is the incandescence that works by the release of electromagnetic radiation. . Used . ...
Used Amp Rack Units
Amp rack units refer to an assortment of rack-mounted or rack-protected PA amplification or sound reinforcement equipment that is set up to work with a mixer and loudspeakers.
An amplifier, also called a power amplifier, is a basic signal processing unit that increases the power of an audio signal to make the sound from a human voice or music louder. A pro audio amplifier is used in professional sound systems as the last active component in the signal chain because it receives input from mixers or other signal processing units, increases the power of the signal, and sends the output to speakers.
There are other types of amplifiers also referred to as amp rack units. A touring amplifier is simply a power amplifier that is designed to withstand conditions that touring musicians are exposed to especially being on the road most of the time. Live power amplifiers are used to support the audio demands of live performances. These amps make help create the unique experience of sound in live concerts.
Some amp rack units are built by combining or adding amplifier modules with other parts. These are amplifier sub-units or parts designed to meet certain specifications. To have a whole amplification unit you may need a transformer, bridge rectifiers and filter capacitors, speaker connectors, input connectors, volume control, heatsink and a suitable rack mount case.