PCM80 is the successor to the highly popular Lexicon
/pcm70' style='color:blue ; ' title='PCM70'>PCM70. Featuring many of the same algorithms and as well as new variations, the PCM80 has become a fixture in studios around the world. I originally purchased the PCM80 for use as my main reverb, but I soon found myself using it for modulated delays, panning, and MIDI-clocked arpeggiated pitch shifting.
Founded in 1971, Lexicon has become one of the world's premier manufacturers of home theater and professional electronics. Innovative technologies, such as LOGIC 7, have helped Lexicon to push the boundaries of home entertainment. Lexicon audio systems are now available in the Rolls Royce Phantom, and LOGIC 7 in models from BMW, Mercedes and Land Rover.
Lexicon is a division of Harman Specialty Group.
- Sound or audio recording is the electrical or mechanical encoding of sound waves and audio signals, usually voice or music for the purpose of reproducing the sounds at a later time. There are two basi. Used . c types of recording, analog in which the signal is variable and continuous, and digital in which the signal is first converted into a binary language.. Used . ...Artnet
- A lighting control protocol that is run over ethernet. Developed by Artistic Lisence. This protocol can use up to 256 DMX512 universes. This technology can also run over wireless ethernet.. Used . . Used . ...Dimmer
- Dimmers are devices used to vary the voltage running to a light. By decreasing or increasing the voltage to the lamp it is possible to vary the intensity of the lamp. Changes in intensity are called “. Used . fades” and can be “fade ups” or “fade downs.” Although variable-voltage devices are used for various purposes, the term dimmer is generally associated with lighting control. Small dimmers are. Used . seen more and more in the home. These have traditionally been actuated by direct control. The advent of X-10 technology is making remote control of home dimmers possible. A digital signal is imposed on the ho...Arc Lamp
- An arc lamp is a device that produces light by the sparking (or arcing, from voltaic arc or electric arc) of a high current between two carbon rod electrodes. The rods are touched and then slowly draw. Used . n apart; as the rods separate the current is "struck" and arcs across the gap in a bright, ionized path. The arc produces a temperature of several thousand degrees, and the tips of the carbon. Used . rods are heated to incandescence, creating light. The rods are slowly vaporized during the process and need to be regularly adjusted to maintain the arc. The concept was first demonstrated by Sir Humphry Davy...Aberration
- A flaw in a Lens that causes distorted images, especially towards the edge of the lens field. Compound lens construction and the use of small apertures can reducethese flaws. There are many types of a. Used . berrations, including chromatic, spherical, curvature of field, distortion, and elemental.. Used . ...
Used Amp Rack Units
Amp rack units refer to an assortment of rack-mounted or rack-protected PA amplification or sound reinforcement equipment that is set up to work with a mixer and loudspeakers.
An amplifier, also called a power amplifier, is a basic signal processing unit that increases the power of an audio signal to make the sound from a human voice or music louder. A pro audio amplifier is used in professional sound systems as the last active component in the signal chain because it receives input from mixers or other signal processing units, increases the power of the signal, and sends the output to speakers.
There are other types of amplifiers also referred to as amp rack units. A touring amplifier is simply a power amplifier that is designed to withstand conditions that touring musicians are exposed to especially being on the road most of the time. Live power amplifiers are used to support the audio demands of live performances. These amps make help create the unique experience of sound in live concerts.
Some amp rack units are built by combining or adding amplifier modules with other parts. These are amplifier sub-units or parts designed to meet certain specifications. To have a whole amplification unit you may need a transformer, bridge rectifiers and filter capacitors, speaker connectors, input connectors, volume control, heatsink and a suitable rack mount case.