PCM80 is the successor to the highly popular Lexicon
/pcm70' style='color:blue ; ' title='PCM70'>PCM70. Featuring many of the same algorithms and as well as new variations, the PCM80 has become a fixture in studios around the world. I originally purchased the PCM80 for use as my main reverb, but I soon found myself using it for modulated delays, panning, and MIDI-clocked arpeggiated pitch shifting.
Founded in 1971, Lexicon has become one of the world's premier manufacturers of home theater and professional electronics. Innovative technologies, such as LOGIC 7, have helped Lexicon to push the boundaries of home entertainment. Lexicon audio systems are now available in the Rolls Royce Phantom, and LOGIC 7 in models from BMW, Mercedes and Land Rover.
Lexicon is a division of Harman Specialty Group.
Coners and Hinges
- Corners are used to attach trusses and other rigging while hinges are used to allow attached rigging to swing open so other gear can be connected.. Used . . Used . ...Cyc Light
- Cyc lights, also known as strip lights are long housings typically containing multiple lamps arranged along the length of the instrument and emitting light perpendicular to its length. Lamps are often. Used . covered with individual gels of multiple colors (somet . Used . ...Protocol
- In computing, a protocol is a convention or standard that controls or enables the connection, communication, and data transfer between two computing endpoints. In its simplest form, a protocol can be . Used . defined as the rules governing the syntax, semantics, and synchronization of communication. Protocols may be implemented by hardware, software, or a combination of the two. At the lowest leve. Used . l, a protocol defines the behavior of a hardware connection.
Protocols should be distinguished from technical standards, which variously specify how to build a computer or related hardware device,...Mixers
- A mixer is an electronic device for combining or "mixing" audio signals by routing and changing the level, tone, and/or dynamics of the audio signals. A mixer can mix analog or digital signals depend. Used . ing on the type of mixer. The modified signals are then combined to produce a unified signal output. Mixers can vary in size and function ranging from small format having a few inputs for a . Used . DJ to large format having dozens of inputs for studio recording....Address
- In computer science, a memory address is a unique identifier for a memory location at which a CPU or other device can store a piece of data for later retrieval. In modern byte-addressable computers, e. Used . ach address identifies a single byte of storage; data too large to be stored in a single byte may reside in multiple bytes occupying a sequence of consecutive addresses. Some microprocessors . Used . were designed to be word-addressable, so that the typical storage unit was actually larger than a byte. Examples include the Texas Instruments TMS9900 and the National Semiconductor IMP-16, both of which used ...
Used Amp Rack Units
Amp rack units refer to an assortment of rack-mounted or rack-protected PA amplification or sound reinforcement equipment that is set up to work with a mixer and loudspeakers.
An amplifier, also called a power amplifier, is a basic signal processing unit that increases the power of an audio signal to make the sound from a human voice or music louder. A pro audio amplifier is used in professional sound systems as the last active component in the signal chain because it receives input from mixers or other signal processing units, increases the power of the signal, and sends the output to speakers.
There are other types of amplifiers also referred to as amp rack units. A touring amplifier is simply a power amplifier that is designed to withstand conditions that touring musicians are exposed to especially being on the road most of the time. Live power amplifiers are used to support the audio demands of live performances. These amps make help create the unique experience of sound in live concerts.
Some amp rack units are built by combining or adding amplifier modules with other parts. These are amplifier sub-units or parts designed to meet certain specifications. To have a whole amplification unit you may need a transformer, bridge rectifiers and filter capacitors, speaker connectors, input connectors, volume control, heatsink and a suitable rack mount case.