The compact, high-power USW-1
extends the frequency range and power bandwidth of Meyer Sound
reinforcement systems to 40Hz. Accurate and rugged, the Subwoofer
consists of two 15-inch
cone drivers capable of long excursion with extremely low distortion, housed in a heavily braced five cubic foot vented
enclosure of multiple-ply hardwood. Fitted with handles, the roadworthy cabinet has a durable, textured finish and, optionally, aircraft-style rigging pan fittings
for ease of installation. The USW-1
requires a professional quality
power amplifier capable of delivering up to 400 watts into 4 ohms (this normally corresponds to a 250 watt/8 ohm rating),
with a signal voltage gain of 20 dB (Minim
um) to 30 dB (maximum).
Used Meyer Sound
Established by John and Helen Meyer in 1979, Meyer Sound has been at the forefront of innovation in audio engineering for over two decades. From the outset, Meyer Sound looked beyond loudspeaker cabinet design to create totally integrated, systems-comprehensive solutions that encompass transducer design, signal processing, power amplification and even electroacoustic measurement systems. As a result, Meyer Sound's engineering teams have earned an enviable reputation for developing unique, innovative solutions to some of the most difficult problems confronting audio professionals.
In fact, it is fundamental to John Meyer's philosophy that no component of a system should be compromised in order to compensate for variables "upstream" or "downstream." Instead, the entire system should be conceived, designed, tested, confirmed and manufactured as a whole to provide the optimum blend of audio fidelity, utility and long-term reliability.
- A signal path that goes back to the sound console for line lever signals sent to a seperate outboard piece of equipment such as an EQ, Delay, Effect Processor, etc, via an Auxiliary Send.. Used . . Used . ...Touring Systems
- A touring system is generally a rack unit designed for easy of mobility, set up and repair to be taken on tour and can include lighting, audio and staging equipment. . Used . . Used . ...Scanners
- A scanner is an intelligent light that uses a mirror to perform a large variety of effects and operations while the fixture itself remains stationary. Scanners are generally remotely controlled by a l. Used . ighting control console, but some can be preprogrammed. A single scanner can replace the functions of many conventional lights and can often perform tasks conventional lights can not. Most m. Used . odern scanners utilize DMX-512 signals for control, but some can be controlled by way of analog signals as well. ...Wings and Processors
- Wings and processors are used to extend the capabilities of lighting control consoles. Wings usually add faders, bump buttons, displays, and other functions to the console while processors consolidate. Used . , alter, redirect or synchronize the signals coming to and from the console. Consoles often have wings designed specifically for use with that console, but processors are more generalized.. Used . ...Incandescent light bulb
- The incandescent light bulb (archaically known as the electric lamp) uses a glowing wire filament heated to white-hot by electrical resistance, to generate light (a process known as thermal radiation . Used . or incandescence). The bulb is the glass enclosure which keeps the filament in a vacuum or low-pressure noble gas, or a halogen gas in the case of quartz-halogen lamps (see below) in order to. Used . prevent oxidisation of the filament at high temperatures. In Australia and South Africa a light bulb is also called a light globe.
Because of its poor efficiency and yellowish color, it is being ...
Find used speaker subs and subwoofers from popular brands as JBL, Turbosound, EAW and more. All used speakers we carry are warrantied and in most cases inspected by factory certified technicians.
Solaris sells and buys secondhand and used speaker subs for use in churches, clubs, theaters and other large events and shows. Call us if you don't find it and we will find it for you.