The compact, high-power USW-1
extends the frequency range and power bandwidth of Meyer Sound
reinforcement systems to 40Hz. Accurate and rugged, the Subwoofer
consists of two 15-inch
cone drivers capable of long excursion with extremely low distortion, housed in a heavily braced five cubic foot vented
enclosure of multiple-ply hardwood. Fitted with handles, the roadworthy cabinet has a durable, textured finish and, optionally, aircraft-style rigging pan fittings
for ease of installation. The USW-1
requires a professional quality
power amplifier capable of delivering up to 400 watts into 4 ohms (this normally corresponds to a 250 watt/8 ohm rating),
with a signal voltage gain of 20 dB (Minim
um) to 30 dB (maximum).
Used Meyer Sound
Established by John and Helen Meyer in 1979, Meyer Sound has been at the forefront of innovation in audio engineering for over two decades. From the outset, Meyer Sound looked beyond loudspeaker cabinet design to create totally integrated, systems-comprehensive solutions that encompass transducer design, signal processing, power amplification and even electroacoustic measurement systems. As a result, Meyer Sound's engineering teams have earned an enviable reputation for developing unique, innovative solutions to some of the most difficult problems confronting audio professionals.
In fact, it is fundamental to John Meyer's philosophy that no component of a system should be compromised in order to compensate for variables "upstream" or "downstream." Instead, the entire system should be conceived, designed, tested, confirmed and manufactured as a whole to provide the optimum blend of audio fidelity, utility and long-term reliability.
- A breakout box or extension console that expands the current consoles capabilities by adding additional tactile faders and controls. Generally applied to lighting control consoles and adapted from a . Used . theater term used to describe the sides of the stage not visible to the audience where the actors make their entrances. . Used . ...Scanners
- A scanner is an intelligent light that uses a mirror to perform a large variety of effects and operations while the fixture itself remains stationary. Scanners are generally remotely controlled by a l. Used . ighting control console, but some can be preprogrammed. A single scanner can replace the functions of many conventional lights and can often perform tasks conventional lights can not. Most m. Used . odern scanners utilize DMX-512 signals for control, but some can be controlled by way of analog signals as well. ...Pre-Rig
- Pre-rig Trusses have bars with lights and other gear attached so that they can be lowered into a suitable operating position for a show or raised to store or transport without having to remove the gea. Used . r from the truss.. Used . ...Ampere
- The ampere (symbol: A) is the SI base unit of electrical current equal to one coulomb per second. It is named after André-Marie Ampère, one of the main discoverers of electromagnetism.
Th. Used . e ampere is that constant current which, if maintained in two straight parallel conductors of infinite length, of negligible circular cross-section, and placed 1 metre apart in vacuum, would . Used . produce between these conductors a force equal to 2×10–7 newton per metre of length....Small Format Mixers
- Small format mixers are audio mixers having 24 or less channels for input/output.. Used . . Used . ...
Find used speaker subs and subwoofers from popular brands as JBL, Turbosound, EAW and more. All used speakers we carry are warrantied and in most cases inspected by factory certified technicians.
Solaris sells and buys secondhand and used speaker subs for use in churches, clubs, theaters and other large events and shows. Call us if you don't find it and we will find it for you.