The compact, high-power USW-1
extends the frequency range and power bandwidth of Meyer Sound
reinforcement systems to 40Hz. Accurate and rugged, the Subwoofer
consists of two 15-inch
cone drivers capable of long excursion with extremely low distortion, housed in a heavily braced five cubic foot vented
enclosure of multiple-ply hardwood. Fitted with handles, the roadworthy cabinet has a durable, textured finish and, optionally, aircraft-style rigging pan fittings
for ease of installation. The USW-1
requires a professional quality
power amplifier capable of delivering up to 400 watts into 4 ohms (this normally corresponds to a 250 watt/8 ohm rating),
with a signal voltage gain of 20 dB (Minim
um) to 30 dB (maximum).
Used Meyer Sound
Established by John and Helen Meyer in 1979, Meyer Sound has been at the forefront of innovation in audio engineering for over two decades. From the outset, Meyer Sound looked beyond loudspeaker cabinet design to create totally integrated, systems-comprehensive solutions that encompass transducer design, signal processing, power amplification and even electroacoustic measurement systems. As a result, Meyer Sound's engineering teams have earned an enviable reputation for developing unique, innovative solutions to some of the most difficult problems confronting audio professionals.
In fact, it is fundamental to John Meyer's philosophy that no component of a system should be compromised in order to compensate for variables "upstream" or "downstream." Instead, the entire system should be conceived, designed, tested, confirmed and manufactured as a whole to provide the optimum blend of audio fidelity, utility and long-term reliability.
- In computer science, a memory address is a unique identifier for a memory location at which a CPU or other device can store a piece of data for later retrieval. In modern byte-addressable computers, e. Used . ach address identifies a single byte of storage; data too large to be stored in a single byte may reside in multiple bytes occupying a sequence of consecutive addresses. Some microprocessors . Used . were designed to be word-addressable, so that the typical storage unit was actually larger than a byte. Examples include the Texas Instruments TMS9900 and the National Semiconductor IMP-16, both of which used ...Stages
- A stage is a designated space for the performance of theatrical productions or other live events. Some stages are permanent structures in theaters, but often stages are temporary structures built for . Used . outdoor events and can range is size from small 20 to 30 square foot structures to very large arena sized stages assembled from many components.. Used . ...Windshield
- Foam cover for microphones that reduces the interferance caused by wind and breath allowing the microphone to pick up the desired sounds.. Used . . Used . ...LCD
- A liquid crystal display is a low power, flat, thin display device made up of color or monochrome pixels arranged in front of a light source or reflector.
. Used . . Used . ...Achromatic
- A lens arrangement designed to decrease chromatic aberration, for example: to set the same focal length for red and blue light at the focal plane. Also, a color having no chroma as in black, white and. Used . grays created by mixing black and white instead of other colors that are made of chromatic pigments.. Used . ...
Find used speaker subs and subwoofers from popular brands as JBL, Turbosound, EAW and more. All used speakers we carry are warrantied and in most cases inspected by factory certified technicians.
Solaris sells and buys secondhand and used speaker subs for use in churches, clubs, theaters and other large events and shows. Call us if you don't find it and we will find it for you.