The compact, high-power USW-1
extends the frequency range and power bandwidth of Meyer Sound
reinforcement systems to 40Hz. Accurate and rugged, the Subwoofer
consists of two 15-inch
cone drivers capable of long excursion with extremely low distortion, housed in a heavily braced five cubic foot vented
enclosure of multiple-ply hardwood. Fitted with handles, the roadworthy cabinet has a durable, textured finish and, optionally, aircraft-style rigging pan fittings
for ease of installation. The USW-1
requires a professional quality
power amplifier capable of delivering up to 400 watts into 4 ohms (this normally corresponds to a 250 watt/8 ohm rating),
with a signal voltage gain of 20 dB (Minim
um) to 30 dB (maximum).
Used Meyer Sound
Established by John and Helen Meyer in 1979, Meyer Sound has been at the forefront of innovation in audio engineering for over two decades. From the outset, Meyer Sound looked beyond loudspeaker cabinet design to create totally integrated, systems-comprehensive solutions that encompass transducer design, signal processing, power amplification and even electroacoustic measurement systems. As a result, Meyer Sound's engineering teams have earned an enviable reputation for developing unique, innovative solutions to some of the most difficult problems confronting audio professionals.
In fact, it is fundamental to John Meyer's philosophy that no component of a system should be compromised in order to compensate for variables "upstream" or "downstream." Instead, the entire system should be conceived, designed, tested, confirmed and manufactured as a whole to provide the optimum blend of audio fidelity, utility and long-term reliability.
- In optics, the term dichroic has two related but distinct meanings. A dichroic material is one which either causes light to be split up into distinct beams of different wavelengths (colours), or, one . Used . in which light rays having different polarizations are absorbed by different amounts.
The original meaning of dichroic (from the Greek dikhroos, two-coloured) refers to any optic. Used . al device which can split a beam of light into two beams with differing wavelengths. Such devices include mirrors and filters, usually treated with optical coatings, which are designed to reflect light over a ...Outboard Effects
- Outboard effects hardware is generally used to artificially enhanced or processes sounds or audio signals to artistically emphasize or place the content into a more appropriate signal.. Used . . Used . ...Watt
- An international system for the measurement of the amount of power used by a device, usually electrical in nature, equal to one joule per second or one ampere of current flowing at one volt. The watt. Used . is named after James Watt for his contributions to the development of the steam engine and in turn its contribution to electrical power.. Used . ...Moving Light
- A moving light truss has a wider opening to accommodate the space required for a moving head light. . Used . . Used . ...Crank Lifts
- A crank lift is used to manually lift and set a section of scaffolding into place.. Used . . Used . ...
Find used speaker subs and subwoofers from popular brands as JBL, Turbosound, EAW and more. All used speakers we carry are warrantied and in most cases inspected by factory certified technicians.
Solaris sells and buys secondhand and used speaker subs for use in churches, clubs, theaters and other large events and shows. Call us if you don't find it and we will find it for you.