The M2 is a 2-way high performance stage monitor, with a peak sound pressure level of 143 dB. Its design uses a low height cabinet, achieves a constant directivity of 45deg x 60deg > 600 Hz and significantly raises the feedback stability margin. Together with the cabinets baffle angle of 40deg (to floor), the dispersion performance offers a realistic artist listening area starting directly above the cabinet and reaching quite far upstage. The result is a loudspeaker system with remarkable vocal presence, clarity and neutral, balanced sound. The M2 cabinet is constructed from marine plywood, incorporates handles and has an impact resistant paint finish. Two fittings, which accept ball-lock shackle pins, are located on each side of the cabinet allowing quick and flexible rigging
Used D and B Audiotechnik
d&b audiotechnik has been developing, manufacturing and distributing loudspeaker systems since 1981. The company operates internationally in the field of electroacoustics to produce high quality products for reinforcement of speech and music. Through the amalgamation of technological developments, system integration principals, quality of construction and standards of service, d&b pursues a systems approach that includes all aspects of design, development, manufacture and support. d&b's loudspeakers are used globally in rental and installation markets for events, multimedia, musicals, concert halls, theatres, opera houses, broadcast and everything from the smallest conference room to the largest stadium.
- Subtractive color explains the theory of mixing paints, dyes, inks, and natural colorants to create colors which absorb some wavelengths of light and reflect others. The color that an object appears t. Used . o have is based on what parts of the electromagnetic spectrum are reflected by it, or conversely by what parts of the spectrum are not absorbed.
Anything that is not additive col. Used . or is subtractive color. No other color mixing systems are known, except the imperfect system resulting from mixing real pigments, something that is very confusing nowadays.
Color is not an absolu...Auxiliary Input
- A signal path that goes back to the sound console for line lever signals sent to a seperate outboard piece of equipment such as an EQ, Delay, Effect Processor, etc, via an Auxiliary Send.. Used . . Used . ...Large Format Mixers
- Large format mixers are audio mixers having more than 24 channels for input/output.. Used . . Used . ...Pattern
- Pattern refers to the shape, quality and evenness of a lamp's output. The pattern of light an instrument makes is largely determined by three factors. The first are the specifics of the bulb, reflecto. Used . r and lens assembly. Different mounting positions for the bulb (axial, base up, base down), different sizes and shapes of reflector and the nature of the lens (or lenses) being used can all a. Used . ffect the pattern of light. Secondly, the specifics of how the lamp is focused affect its pattern. In Ellipsoidal Reflector Spotlights (ERS) and their derivatives (see below), there are two beams of light emit...Zirconium Lamp
- A high intensity point source arc lamp using a zirconium oxide cathode in an argon-filled bulb. Used in powerful projectors because of its low emanation of long-wavelength light and its concentrated . Used . source. Similar to the Drummond light or Limelight, but differing from them chiefly in the employment of cones of zirconium instead of cylinders of lime. It has been outdated and replaced b. Used . y electric lighting....
Find used speaker monitors and stage monitors from popular brands as L-Acoustics, Turbosound, EAW and Meyer Sound. All used speakers we carry are warrantied and in most cases inspected by factory certified technicians.
Solaris sells and buys secondhand and used stage monitors and monitors for use in churches, clubs, theaters and other large events and shows. Call us if you don't find it and we will find it for you.