The M2 is a 2-way high performance stage monitor, with a peak sound pressure level of 143 dB. Its design uses a low height cabinet, achieves a constant directivity of 45deg x 60deg > 600 Hz and significantly raises the feedback stability margin. Together with the cabinets baffle angle of 40deg (to floor), the dispersion performance offers a realistic artist listening area starting directly above the cabinet and reaching quite far upstage. The result is a loudspeaker system with remarkable vocal presence, clarity and neutral, balanced sound. The M2 cabinet is constructed from marine plywood, incorporates handles and has an impact resistant paint finish. Two fittings, which accept ball-lock shackle pins, are located on each side of the cabinet allowing quick and flexible rigging
Used D and B Audiotechnik
d&b audiotechnik has been developing, manufacturing and distributing loudspeaker systems since 1981. The company operates internationally in the field of electroacoustics to produce high quality products for reinforcement of speech and music. Through the amalgamation of technological developments, system integration principals, quality of construction and standards of service, d&b pursues a systems approach that includes all aspects of design, development, manufacture and support. d&b's loudspeakers are used globally in rental and installation markets for events, multimedia, musicals, concert halls, theatres, opera houses, broadcast and everything from the smallest conference room to the largest stadium.
- A stepper motor is a type of electric motor that is used when something has to be positioned very precisely or rotated by an exact angle.
In a stepper motor, an internal rotor containing. Used . permanent magnets is controlled by a set of stationary electromagnets that are switched electronically. Hence, it is a cross between a DC electric motor and a solenoid. Stepper motors do not. Used . use brushes and commutators.
Stepper motors have a fixed number of magnetic poles that determine the number of steps per revolution. Most common stepper motors have 200 full steps/revolution, meaIntelligent Lighting
- Intelligent lighting is stage lighting that has automated or mechanical functions beyond traditional, stationary illumination. While intelligent lights can at times display complicated effects and fun. Used . ctions, they are only capable of performing the task set up by the programmer and are therefore sometimes referred to as obedient lighting. Intelligent lights come in many forms, but commonly. Used . are yoked moving heads or scanners and are usually controlled by DMX signals from lighting controllers or consoles. ...LED
- An LED or light emitting diode is simply a tiny light bulb that fits into an electrical circuit. However, unlike ordinary bulbs, LEDs don't have a filament that will burn out and generate very little . Used . heat. They are illuminated by the movement of electrons in a semiconductor material and last as long as a standard transistor.. Used . ...Concert Lighting
- Modern stage lighting is a flexible tool in the production of theatre, dance, opera and other performance arts. Several different types of lighting instruments are used in the pursuit of the various p. Used . rinciples or goals of lighting. . Used . ...Power Distro
- A power distro send power evenly and appropriately to various staging and rigging equipment to insure there is enough power to properly run the various equipment.. Used . . Used . ...
Monitors are commonly known as ‚??stage monitors‚?Ě. Stage monitors are the speakers used on stage that are directed towards the performers so that they can hear themselves while playing. This allows them to monitor how well they are playing. Usually, the monitor speaker is needed when instruments with amplifiers are used in combination with acoustic instruments and the voice. These monitors on stage usually have built in amplifiers and equalizers. These monitors specifically highlight the vocals and the sound of the acoustic instruments so they won‚??t be enveloped completely by the drums or the other electronic instruments. The audio wedge, wedge monitor, stage wedge, amplifiers, equalizers and monitor mixers all comprise the stage monitor system.
There are two types of monitor speakers: the floor monitors and side fill monitors. Usually speakers on stage are heavy duty and require high input power to be able to generate high volume sounds. The floor monitors are the speakers that are placed on the floor. They are compact with the angle back design. Because of its angle appearance, it is also known as ‚??wedge‚?Ě. The smaller singular speakers are called the ‚??hot spot‚?Ě monitor that is usually placed on the microphone stand so the performers can easily hear themselves. The two way heavy duty speakers have the woofer and the high frequency horn. The side fill monitors are those found at the upright side of the stage and these allow sound to be heard in places that the floor monitors cannot cover.