The M2 is a 2-way high performance stage monitor, with a peak sound pressure level of 143 dB. Its design uses a low height cabinet, achieves a constant directivity of 45deg x 60deg > 600 Hz and significantly raises the feedback stability margin. Together with the cabinets baffle angle of 40deg (to floor), the dispersion performance offers a realistic artist listening area starting directly above the cabinet and reaching quite far upstage. The result is a loudspeaker system with remarkable vocal presence, clarity and neutral, balanced sound. The M2 cabinet is constructed from marine plywood, incorporates handles and has an impact resistant paint finish. Two fittings, which accept ball-lock shackle pins, are located on each side of the cabinet allowing quick and flexible rigging
Used D and B Audiotechnik
d&b audiotechnik has been developing, manufacturing and distributing loudspeaker systems since 1981. The company operates internationally in the field of electroacoustics to produce high quality products for reinforcement of speech and music. Through the amalgamation of technological developments, system integration principals, quality of construction and standards of service, d&b pursues a systems approach that includes all aspects of design, development, manufacture and support. d&b's loudspeakers are used globally in rental and installation markets for events, multimedia, musicals, concert halls, theatres, opera houses, broadcast and everything from the smallest conference room to the largest stadium.
- A Fresnel lens is a type of lens invented by Augustin-Jean Fresnel. Originally developed for lighthouses, the design enables the construction of lenses of large size and short focal length without th. Used . e weight and volume of material which would be required in a lens of conventional design.
The Fresnel lens (often pronounced FREZ-nell but usually the original fre-NELL in theatr. Used . ical and motion picture lighting applications) reduces the amount of material required compared to a conventional spherical lens by breaking the lens into a set of concentric annular sections known as Fresnel Video
- Video is the technology of electromagnetically recording, processing, transmitting, and reconstructing a sequence of images that represent scenes in motion.
. Used . . Used . ...Angstrom
- An angstrom, angström, or ångström (symbol Å) is a unit of length. It is not an SI unit. It is accepted (although discouraged) for use with the SI. It is used sometimes used expressing the size of ato. Used . ms, and lengths of chemical bonds and visible-light spectra.
The ångström is named after the Swedish physicist Anders Jonas Ångström (18141874), one of the founders of spectrosc. Used . opy. Besides astrophysics, Ångström was also a student of heat transfer, terrestrial magnetism, and the aurora borealis, which was so prominent for him in his northern skies. He created a spectrum chart of sol...Ampere
- The ampere (symbol: A) is the SI base unit of electrical current equal to one coulomb per second. It is named after André-Marie Ampère, one of the main discoverers of electromagnetism.
Th. Used . e ampere is that constant current which, if maintained in two straight parallel conductors of infinite length, of negligible circular cross-section, and placed 1 metre apart in vacuum, would . Used . produce between these conductors a force equal to 2×107 newton per metre of length....Headsets and Beltpacks
- Headsets are simply headphones with an attached mic, usually a noise canceling condenser mic, used for communicating with other crew members during a show or production. Beltpacks provide power to the. Used . headset and allow it to be used remotely. . Used . ...