The M2 is a 2-way high performance stage monitor, with a peak sound pressure level of 143 dB. Its design uses a low height cabinet, achieves a constant directivity of 45deg x 60deg > 600 Hz and significantly raises the feedback stability margin. Together with the cabinets baffle angle of 40deg (to floor), the dispersion performance offers a realistic artist listening area starting directly above the cabinet and reaching quite far upstage. The result is a loudspeaker system with remarkable vocal presence, clarity and neutral, balanced sound. The M2 cabinet is constructed from marine plywood, incorporates handles and has an impact resistant paint finish. Two fittings, which accept ball-lock shackle pins, are located on each side of the cabinet allowing quick and flexible rigging
Used D and B Audiotechnik
d&b audiotechnik has been developing, manufacturing and distributing loudspeaker systems since 1981. The company operates internationally in the field of electroacoustics to produce high quality products for reinforcement of speech and music. Through the amalgamation of technological developments, system integration principals, quality of construction and standards of service, d&b pursues a systems approach that includes all aspects of design, development, manufacture and support. d&b's loudspeakers are used globally in rental and installation markets for events, multimedia, musicals, concert halls, theatres, opera houses, broadcast and everything from the smallest conference room to the largest stadium.
- Audio is the science and art of recording or reproducing sound through mechanical or electronic means. The field includes many disciplines, such as electrical engineering, acoustics, and music with de. Used . sign, installation and operation of sound recording and reproduction equipment as the focus. . Used . ...Conventional Lighting
- Conventional lighting is made up of stationary lights that can be moved, but only via manual means of adjusting, or focusing the fixture with a yoke.. Used . . Used . ...Concert Lighting
- Modern stage lighting is a flexible tool in the production of theatre, dance, opera and other performance arts. Several different types of lighting instruments are used in the pursuit of the various p. Used . rinciples or goals of lighting. . Used . ...MS
- A stereo recording technique that uses of two different types of microphones, a directional or cardioid for the M facing forward and an omni-directional or figure-eight for the S with the lobes at a 9. Used . 0 degree angle. The main advantage being that the center sounds are not 45 degrees off-axis eliminating the gap in XY recording. Initially there were problems with reflections due to the use. Used . of two different types of mics, however mics have now been developed to overcome this problem....Gobo
- A gobo is a thin circular plate with holes cut in it to create patterns of projected light. The name may be derived from a contraction of "go between", or from "GOes Before Optics". Another possible . Used . origin is from the early days of Hollywood. When the Director of Photography wanted daylight excluded from some area of the set, he'd say "GO BlackOut". Members of the crew would run around p. Used . utting black material between the sun and the set.
A gobo may be made from thin metal sheet, usually steel, or from etched glass, depending upon the complexity of the design. Glass gobos often inc
Monitors are commonly known as ‚??stage monitors‚?Ě. Stage monitors are the speakers used on stage that are directed towards the performers so that they can hear themselves while playing. This allows them to monitor how well they are playing. Usually, the monitor speaker is needed when instruments with amplifiers are used in combination with acoustic instruments and the voice. These monitors on stage usually have built in amplifiers and equalizers. These monitors specifically highlight the vocals and the sound of the acoustic instruments so they won‚??t be enveloped completely by the drums or the other electronic instruments. The audio wedge, wedge monitor, stage wedge, amplifiers, equalizers and monitor mixers all comprise the stage monitor system.
There are two types of monitor speakers: the floor monitors and side fill monitors. Usually speakers on stage are heavy duty and require high input power to be able to generate high volume sounds. The floor monitors are the speakers that are placed on the floor. They are compact with the angle back design. Because of its angle appearance, it is also known as ‚??wedge‚?Ě. The smaller singular speakers are called the ‚??hot spot‚?Ě monitor that is usually placed on the microphone stand so the performers can easily hear themselves. The two way heavy duty speakers have the woofer and the high frequency horn. The side fill monitors are those found at the upright side of the stage and these allow sound to be heard in places that the floor monitors cannot cover.