Depth of Field
- While a lens focuses on a single plane of depth, there is usually an additional area in focus behind and in front of that plane. This is depth of field. Depth of field increases as the iris is closed.. Used . There is more depth of field the wider the lens and le . Used . ...Pyro
- Pyrotechnics are chemical explosive or flammable firework effects with a manual detonation, usually electrically fired by special fail safe equipment. There are many different kinds of pyrotechnics an. Used . d they are primarily used to enhance a theatrical or musical performances with flashes, smoke, loud bangs and flaming light shows. While similar to fireworks, pyrotechnics are more localized . Used . and generally smaller. ...Joule
- A term in the international system for a unit of electrical, mechanical, and thermal energy equal to the work done when a current of one ampere is passed through a resistance of one ohm for one second. Used . . Surge protectors are often given joule ratings, but this rating refers only to the amount of energy they can absorb, not what gets through. Its value was calculated originally by James Pr. Used . escott Joule, but the term was first introduced by Dr. Mayer of Heilbronn....Followspot
- Followspot is a generic term used to describe any number of lighting instruments used to highlight performers on stage. A followspot operator moves the followspot to follow the performer or to accent. Used . some action or prop etc. Somtimes called limes, dating back to the days of limelight.
Followspots are generally much brighter than conventional lighting instruments, and often u. Used . se a lamp with a considerably higher color temperature. Windshield
- Foam cover for microphones that reduces the interferance caused by wind and breath allowing the microphone to pick up the desired sounds.. Used . . Used . ...