- A stereo recording technique. Two microphones of the same make and model are located next to one another in , and point in the same direction. The left mic is panned hard left on the mixer. The right. Used . mic is panned hard right.
This technique has flaws, such as audio reflections from each mic which can cause comb filtering (narrow coverage). This can be somewhat corrected by s. Used . pacing the mics out, but this will not fully correct the problem and can lead to muddy sound from delay artifacts. Conventional
- Conventional lighting is made up of stationary lights that can be moved, but only via manual means of adjusting, or focusing the fixture with a yoke. However, some aspects of the lights, like brightne. Used . ss and color may be controlled remotely
by consoles or analog audio inputs. There are many different conventional lights used in stage lighting design including floodlights, pars, foll. Used . owspots, ellipsoidals, fresnels, strips and cycs. ...Moving Light
- A moving light truss has a wider opening to accommodate the space required for a moving head light. . Used . . Used . ...Bulbs
- A Bulb or light bulb is a source of artificial light. There are many different kinds of bulbs including High Intensity Discharge or HIDs, Halogen, Fluorescent and Light Emitting Diodes, but the most . Used . common is the incandescence that works by the release of electromagnetic radiation. . Used . ...Scanners
- A scanner is an intelligent light that uses a mirror to perform a large variety of effects and operations while the fixture itself remains stationary. Scanners are generally remotely controlled by a l. Used . ighting control console, but some can be preprogrammed. A single scanner can replace the functions of many conventional lights and can often perform tasks conventional lights can not. Most m. Used . odern scanners utilize DMX-512 signals for control, but some can be controlled by way of analog signals as well. ...