- A flash with the capability of adjusting the width of its beam to accurately fit the angle of the lens being used.. Used . . Used . ...Xenon Lamp
- A type of discharge lamp with high output generally used in Strobe lights and flashes, though sometimes found in some followspots. These lamps utilize an internal electrical discharge passed between . Used . electrodes suspended in xenon gas. Xenon lamps have a color temperature of between 5600 - 6500°K and produce extremely intense, incoherent, full-spectrum white light usually for very short d. Used . urations. ...Motors
- Motors are any electrical or mechanical device used to power lifts that aid the ground support crew in placing gear up onto stages or trusses.. Used . . Used . ...Scaffolding
- Scaffolding is a temporary platform or framework, either supported from below or suspended, that is used to support people and material during the set up and deconstruction of a stage or venue.
. Used .
. Used . ...Address
- In computer science, a memory address is a unique identifier for a memory location at which a CPU or other device can store a piece of data for later retrieval. In modern byte-addressable computers, e. Used . ach address identifies a single byte of storage; data too large to be stored in a single byte may reside in multiple bytes occupying a sequence of consecutive addresses. Some microprocessors . Used . were designed to be word-addressable, so that the typical storage unit was actually larger than a byte. Examples include the Texas Instruments TMS9900 and the National Semiconductor IMP-16, both of which used ...