* 6,500 ANSI Lumens bright at 90% uniformity and a 1100:1 contrast ratio.
* Native XGA. Campatible with UXGA through VGA. Video scaling.
* Works on 120V AC power (15 amp circuit). No special wiring required!
* Projects images up to 40' wide (600" diagonal). Wide choice of lenses.
* New Quick Change Lens Installation System. Improved Power Lens Shift.
* Compatible with most video signal input, including DVI, RGB, Y/C, DVD, HDTV.
* Displays video 4:3 & 16:9 in NTSC/PAL/SECAM/NTSC 4.43/PAL-M/PAL-N.
* Improved progressive scan with HDTV at 1080i and 2-3 pulldown support.
* 3 input channels. Interchangeable input modules permit reconfiguration.
* Supplied software permits the preconfiguring of color adjustments.
* Optional Network Control module permits network monitoring and control.
* 3 Year / 6000 Hr.* Warranty
* Owner's Manual.
* AC Power Cord (10')
* Lens Aperture Cover.
* Computer Input Cable
(1.8 m) HD15~HD15.
* DVI Input Cable
. DVI~HD15 Adapter, MAC Adapter.
* Wireless/wired Remote with Mouse Control and Laser Pointer & 2 x AA batteries and 4.5' wired remote Cable
* Mouse Cable
s (9') each for PS/2, Serial Port, ADB Port.
* Dust Cover.
* Color Management Software.
* Telephoto, Midrange and Wideangle Lenses.
* Replacement Lamps.
* Additional DVI, 5 BNC, Y/C and PC Input Modules.
* HD-SDI Input Module.
* Upconverter Input Module.
* Network Control Module.
* SD-SDI Input Module.
* Hard Shipping Case with wheels and telescoping handle.
* Ceiling Mount and Post & Plate.
Eiki video / computer projectors are found in classrooms, training rooms, conference rooms, boardrooms, houses of worship, auditoriums, theaters, entertainment technology applications, digital signage installations ... anywhere high quality digital imaging is needed.
For expert advice and the presentation resources you need, talk to your EIKI Dealer ... the "pro" in video projectors!
- A crank lift is used to manually lift and set a section of scaffolding into place.. Used . . Used . ...Prime Lens
- A lens whose focal length is fixed. Prime lenses are not as versatile as zoom lenses, but are generally superior in optical quality. This is due to the simplisity of design with fewer moving parts th. Used . at can be optimized for one specific focal length. . Used . ...Scoop Light
- Scoop lights or Scoops are circular fixtures that do not have any lenses. They have a reflector at the back of the fixture that directs the light out of the fixture. Since they do not have any sort o. Used . f lens system they are cheaper than other fixtures. However, the downside of this makes it so that you can not focus the light at all (even PAR's allow for more control than scoops). . Used . Cyc Light
- Cyc lights, also known as strip lights are long housings typically containing multiple lamps arranged along the length of the instrument and emitting light perpendicular to its length. Lamps are often. Used . covered with individual gels of multiple colors (somet . Used . ...Box
- A box truss is square in shape like a box in cross section and is useful for touring as gear can be hung inside the truss which protects it when loading and takes up less space in the truck.. Used . . Used . ...
Used Video Projectors
Video projectors such as a digital video projector or an LCD projector are an alternative to regular video screens in that they project images directly onto a screen, rather than projecting the video from behind as a television or monitor does. Video projectors use a lens system and project an extremely bright beam of light onto a screen. Modern video projectors such as a 3 chip DLP projector have are extremely intricate and able to correct inconsistencies in the image such as blurriness and curvature. Video projectors are commonly used in concerts and theatres, and they have many other applications in educational and business settings. They can also be used as part of a home theater system.
There are a vast range of different video projectors available. The old CRT projectors are surprisingly still quite widely used, as they are able to project a very large image size, although the bulkiness of the cabinet is not so popular.
For professional use in theatres and concerts, the DLP projector is one of the preferred models. DLP video projectors use 1, 2 or 3 Digital Micromirror Devices, called DMDs, which are essentially microfabricated light valves. The 1 chip DLP projector and the 2 chip DLP projector have been known to experience a problem however ‚?? viewers can sometimes perceive a ‚??rainbow‚?Ě on the projection screen, and so the 3 chip DLP projector is more popular, as this is able to display each primary color in a simultaneous fashion, so the problem doesn‚??t occur.
The LCD flat panel model is perhaps one of the most popular video projectors for home and business use, as it is both affordable and simple to use. Other video projectors include the LCoS projector, LED projectors, Laser Diode projectors and hybrid LED/Laser Diode projectors.