* 6,500 ANSI Lumens bright at 90% uniformity and a 1100:1 contrast ratio.
* Native XGA. Campatible with UXGA through VGA. Video scaling.
* Works on 120V AC power (15 amp circuit). No special wiring required!
* Projects images up to 40' wide (600" diagonal). Wide choice of lenses.
* New Quick Change Lens Installation System. Improved Power Lens Shift.
* Compatible with most video signal input, including DVI, RGB, Y/C, DVD, HDTV.
* Displays video 4:3 & 16:9 in NTSC/PAL/SECAM/NTSC 4.43/PAL-M/PAL-N.
* Improved progressive scan with HDTV at 1080i and 2-3 pulldown support.
* 3 input channels. Interchangeable input modules permit reconfiguration.
* Supplied software permits the preconfiguring of color adjustments.
* Optional Network Control module permits network monitoring and control.
* 3 Year / 6000 Hr.* Warranty
* Owner's Manual.
* AC Power Cord (10')
* Lens Aperture Cover.
* Computer Input Cable
(1.8 m) HD15~HD15.
* DVI Input Cable
. DVI~HD15 Adapter, MAC Adapter.
* Wireless/wired Remote with Mouse Control and Laser Pointer & 2 x AA batteries and 4.5' wired remote Cable
* Mouse Cable
s (9') each for PS/2, Serial Port, ADB Port.
* Dust Cover.
* Color Management Software.
* Telephoto, Midrange and Wideangle Lenses.
* Replacement Lamps.
* Additional DVI, 5 BNC, Y/C and PC Input Modules.
* HD-SDI Input Module.
* Upconverter Input Module.
* Network Control Module.
* SD-SDI Input Module.
* Hard Shipping Case with wheels and telescoping handle.
* Ceiling Mount and Post & Plate.
Eiki video / computer projectors are found in classrooms, training rooms, conference rooms, boardrooms, houses of worship, auditoriums, theaters, entertainment technology applications, digital signage installations ... anywhere high quality digital imaging is needed.
For expert advice and the presentation resources you need, talk to your EIKI Dealer ... the "pro" in video projectors!
- A active circuit works with an external power supply and usually at low power. A passive circuit operates directly on a signal using the power coming from the surrounding circuitry.
This is the . Used . reason why an active crossover is, for the most part, placed before amps, containing integrated circuits (and line level signal processing). On the other hand a passive crossover is placed . Used . after amplifiers where power levels are much larger . ...Delay
- Delay is an audio effect which records a signal or sound and then plays it back after a period of time. The delayed signal may be played back multiple times or looped back into the recording again to . Used . create the sound of a repeating decaying echo. Unlike reverb, which uses reflected sound to produce many echos, delay has greater control over the number of times the sound is echoed. . Used . ...Wavelength
- The distance from one point, usually the crest, on a vibrating wave to the same point on the next wave. The shorter the wavelength the higher the frequency and the more directional the wave and vice . Used . versa. Commonly designated by the Greek letter lambda (?), wavelengths are usually measured in Angstroms.. Used . ...Software Console
- Softare Lighting Consoles act just like hardware lighting consoles except that they are software driver and usually run off of a desktop or laptop computer accompanied by a DMX converter. Lighting con. Used . trol consoles (also called lighting boards or lighting desks) are electronic devices used in theatrical lighting design to control multiple lights at once. They are used throughout the entert. Used . ainment industry and are normally placed at the FOH position or in a control booth. All lighting control consoles can control dimmers which, in turn, control the brightness of the lights. Many modern consoles ...Scanners
- A scanner is an intelligent light that uses a mirror to perform a large variety of effects and operations while the fixture itself remains stationary. Scanners are generally remotely controlled by a l. Used . ighting control console, but some can be preprogrammed. A single scanner can replace the functions of many conventional lights and can often perform tasks conventional lights can not. Most m. Used . odern scanners utilize DMX-512 signals for control, but some can be controlled by way of analog signals as well. ...
Used Video Projectors
Video projectors such as a digital video projector or an LCD projector are an alternative to regular video screens in that they project images directly onto a screen, rather than projecting the video from behind as a television or monitor does. Video projectors use a lens system and project an extremely bright beam of light onto a screen. Modern video projectors such as a 3 chip DLP projector have are extremely intricate and able to correct inconsistencies in the image such as blurriness and curvature. Video projectors are commonly used in concerts and theatres, and they have many other applications in educational and business settings. They can also be used as part of a home theater system.
There are a vast range of different video projectors available. The old CRT projectors are surprisingly still quite widely used, as they are able to project a very large image size, although the bulkiness of the cabinet is not so popular.
For professional use in theatres and concerts, the DLP projector is one of the preferred models. DLP video projectors use 1, 2 or 3 Digital Micromirror Devices, called DMDs, which are essentially microfabricated light valves. The 1 chip DLP projector and the 2 chip DLP projector have been known to experience a problem however ‚?? viewers can sometimes perceive a ‚??rainbow‚?Ě on the projection screen, and so the 3 chip DLP projector is more popular, as this is able to display each primary color in a simultaneous fashion, so the problem doesn‚??t occur.
The LCD flat panel model is perhaps one of the most popular video projectors for home and business use, as it is both affordable and simple to use. Other video projectors include the LCoS projector, LED projectors, Laser Diode projectors and hybrid LED/Laser Diode projectors.