* 6,500 ANSI Lumens bright at 90% uniformity and a 1100:1 contrast ratio.
* Native XGA. Campatible with UXGA through VGA. Video scaling.
* Works on 120V AC power (15 amp circuit). No special wiring required!
* Projects images up to 40' wide (600" diagonal). Wide choice of lenses.
* New Quick Change Lens Installation System. Improved Power Lens Shift.
* Compatible with most video signal input, including DVI, RGB, Y/C, DVD, HDTV.
* Displays video 4:3 & 16:9 in NTSC/PAL/SECAM/NTSC 4.43/PAL-M/PAL-N.
* Improved progressive scan with HDTV at 1080i and 2-3 pulldown support.
* 3 input channels. Interchangeable input modules permit reconfiguration.
* Supplied software permits the preconfiguring of color adjustments.
* Optional Network Control module permits network monitoring and control.
* 3 Year / 6000 Hr.* Warranty
* Owner's Manual.
* AC Power Cord (10')
* Lens Aperture Cover.
* Computer Input Cable
(1.8 m) HD15~HD15.
* DVI Input Cable
. DVI~HD15 Adapter, MAC Adapter.
* Wireless/wired Remote with Mouse Control and Laser Pointer & 2 x AA batteries and 4.5' wired remote Cable
* Mouse Cable
s (9') each for PS/2, Serial Port, ADB Port.
* Dust Cover.
* Color Management Software.
* Telephoto, Midrange and Wideangle Lenses.
* Replacement Lamps.
* Additional DVI, 5 BNC, Y/C and PC Input Modules.
* HD-SDI Input Module.
* Upconverter Input Module.
* Network Control Module.
* SD-SDI Input Module.
* Hard Shipping Case with wheels and telescoping handle.
* Ceiling Mount and Post & Plate.
Eiki video / computer projectors are found in classrooms, training rooms, conference rooms, boardrooms, houses of worship, auditoriums, theaters, entertainment technology applications, digital signage installations ... anywhere high quality digital imaging is needed.
For expert advice and the presentation resources you need, talk to your EIKI Dealer ... the "pro" in video projectors!
- A type of profile spot with two lenses allowing the adjustment of both the size of the beam and whether it is a hard or soft focus. This adjustment of focal length makes for an instrument with many us. Used . es around the stage. The flexibility is also vital when working with gobos. Also known (in the US) as a Zoom Ellipsoidal.. Used . ...Zoom Flash
- A flash with the capability of adjusting the width of its beam to accurately fit the angle of the lens being used.. Used . . Used . ...AB
- A stereo recording technique. Two microphones of the same make and model are located next to one another in , and point in the same direction. The left mic is panned hard left on the mixer. The right. Used . mic is panned hard right.
This technique has flaws, such as audio reflections from each mic which can cause comb filtering (narrow coverage). This can be somewhat corrected by s. Used . pacing the mics out, but this will not fully correct the problem and can lead to muddy sound from delay artifacts. Generators
- Generators are used to provide power where power is otherwise not available, like in out door arenas or remote locations, or when not enough power is available at a particular location. . Used . . Used . ...Ground Support
- In Staging, Ground Support applies to any electrical or mechanical device to aid a rigging crew in lifting and placing staging gear, lighting or audio gear into place.. Used . . Used . ...
Used Video Projectors
Video projectors such as a digital video projector or an LCD projector are an alternative to regular video screens in that they project images directly onto a screen, rather than projecting the video from behind as a television or monitor does. Video projectors use a lens system and project an extremely bright beam of light onto a screen. Modern video projectors such as a 3 chip DLP projector have are extremely intricate and able to correct inconsistencies in the image such as blurriness and curvature. Video projectors are commonly used in concerts and theatres, and they have many other applications in educational and business settings. They can also be used as part of a home theater system.
There are a vast range of different video projectors available. The old CRT projectors are surprisingly still quite widely used, as they are able to project a very large image size, although the bulkiness of the cabinet is not so popular.
For professional use in theatres and concerts, the DLP projector is one of the preferred models. DLP video projectors use 1, 2 or 3 Digital Micromirror Devices, called DMDs, which are essentially microfabricated light valves. The 1 chip DLP projector and the 2 chip DLP projector have been known to experience a problem however ‚?? viewers can sometimes perceive a ‚??rainbow‚?Ě on the projection screen, and so the 3 chip DLP projector is more popular, as this is able to display each primary color in a simultaneous fashion, so the problem doesn‚??t occur.
The LCD flat panel model is perhaps one of the most popular video projectors for home and business use, as it is both affordable and simple to use. Other video projectors include the LCoS projector, LED projectors, Laser Diode projectors and hybrid LED/Laser Diode projectors.