* 6,500 ANSI Lumens bright at 90% uniformity and a 1100:1 contrast ratio.
* Native XGA. Campatible with UXGA through VGA. Video scaling.
* Works on 120V AC power (15 amp circuit). No special wiring required!
* Projects images up to 40' wide (600" diagonal). Wide choice of lenses.
* New Quick Change Lens Installation System. Improved Power Lens Shift.
* Compatible with most video signal input, including DVI, RGB, Y/C, DVD, HDTV.
* Displays video 4:3 & 16:9 in NTSC/PAL/SECAM/NTSC 4.43/PAL-M/PAL-N.
* Improved progressive scan with HDTV at 1080i and 2-3 pulldown support.
* 3 input channels. Interchangeable input modules permit reconfiguration.
* Supplied software permits the preconfiguring of color adjustments.
* Optional Network Control module permits network monitoring and control.
* 3 Year / 6000 Hr.* Warranty
* Owner's Manual.
* AC Power Cord (10')
* Lens Aperture Cover.
* Computer Input Cable (1.8 m) HD15~HD15.
* DVI Input Cable. DVI~HD15 Adapter, MAC Adapter.
* Wireless/wired Remote with Mouse Control and Laser Pointer & 2 x AA batteries and 4.5' wired remote cable.
* Mouse Cables
(9') each for PS/2, Serial Port, ADB Port.
* Dust Cover.
* Color Management Software.
* Telephoto, Midrange and Wideangle Lenses.
* Replacement Lamps.
* Additional DVI, 5 BNC, Y/C and PC Input Modules.
* HD-SDI Input Module.
* Upconverter Input Module.
* Network Control Module.
* SD-SDI Input Module.
* Hard Shipping Case with wheels and telescoping handle.
* Ceiling Mount and Post & Plate.
Eiki video / computer projectors are found in classrooms, training rooms, conference rooms, boardrooms, houses of worship, auditoriums, theaters, entertainment technology applications, digital signage installations ... anywhere high quality digital imaging is needed.
For expert advice and the presentation resources you need, talk to your EIKI Dealer ... the "pro" in video projectors!
- The amplifier can be considered to be any device that uses a small amount of energy to control a larger amount, although the term today usually refers to an electronic amplifier. The relationship of t. Used . he input to the output of an amplifier — usually expressed as a function of the input frequency — is called the transfer function of the amplifier, and the magnitude of the transfer function . Used . is termed the gain. There are numerous types of electronic amplifier depending upon the application....Color Changers
- A conventional lighting fixture with a remotely controlled colored changeable filter over the lens. There are three kinds of mechanisms used in color changers, a wheel with lens sized holes into which. Used . colored gells can be placed, multiple fixed filters that can be moved in and out of the beam to mix the colors and a scroller which uses continuous, usually dichroic, filters to mix an even . Used . greater number of colors.
- Acronym for "What You See Is What You Get," that is used in computing to describe a system where the content during editing appears very similar to the final product. Often employed in the context of . Used . software tools for lighting design and production administration or applied to TTL (through the lens) camera systems where the viewfinders have 100% film frame coverage. WYSIWYG lighting sof. Used . tware usually has fantastic 3D rendering of lighting states and direct connections to lighting consoles, enabling accurate visualisation of lighting designs. WYSIWYGs significantly increase the connection b...Revelation of Form
- Altering the perception of shapes onstage, particularly three-dimensional stage elements. . Used . . Used . ...1000 - 5000 Lumens
- A projector that produces 1000 - 5000 lumens of light.. Used . . Used . ...
Used Video Projectors
Video projectors such as a digital video projector or an LCD projector are an alternative to regular video screens in that they project images directly onto a screen, rather than projecting the video from behind as a television or monitor does. Video projectors use a lens system and project an extremely bright beam of light onto a screen. Modern video projectors such as a 3 chip DLP projector have are extremely intricate and able to correct inconsistencies in the image such as blurriness and curvature. Video projectors are commonly used in concerts and theatres, and they have many other applications in educational and business settings. They can also be used as part of a home theater system.
There are a vast range of different video projectors available. The old CRT projectors are surprisingly still quite widely used, as they are able to project a very large image size, although the bulkiness of the cabinet is not so popular.
For professional use in theatres and concerts, the DLP projector is one of the preferred models. DLP video projectors use 1, 2 or 3 Digital Micromirror Devices, called DMDs, which are essentially microfabricated light valves. The 1 chip DLP projector and the 2 chip DLP projector have been known to experience a problem however â?? viewers can sometimes perceive a â??rainbowâ?ť on the projection screen, and so the 3 chip DLP projector is more popular, as this is able to display each primary color in a simultaneous fashion, so the problem doesnâ??t occur.
The LCD flat panel model is perhaps one of the most popular video projectors for home and business use, as it is both affordable and simple to use. Other video projectors include the LCoS projector, LED projectors, Laser Diode projectors and hybrid LED/Laser Diode projectors.