This modular 8-bus mixer has been designed to satisfy today's requirements for high quality mid-range sound reinforcement consoles. That means advanced mute scene setting and MIDI control, plus 'big console' features, such as sophisticated and precise EQ, input metering, an advanced solo system, and eight pre/post auxiliaries. If your monitoring requirements are more complex then you can team your Soundcraft
/k3-theatre' style='color:blue ; ' title='k3 Theatre'>k3 Theatre up with Soundcraft
's SM12 monitor console, which provides the flexibility of 14 foldback mixes.Soundcraft
/k3-theatre' style='color:blue ; ' title='k3 Theatre'>k3 Theatre delivers an unprecedented degree of mixing control in a versatile package that will integrate into a wide range of live and installed sound situations. It offers an extensive range of frame sizes and modules, enhancing the inherent versatility of a modular 8-bus configuration.
But versatility is nothing without quality to match - Soundcraft
/k3-theatre' style='color:blue ; ' title='k3 Theatre'>k3 Theatre is designed and engineered to Soundcraft
's customary high standards. That means it's built to last, with a rugged steel chassis protecting its circuitry and no compromises in design or component specification throughout. All the rear panel XLRs are gold-plated and inside, the circuit boards employ advanced surface-mount technology.
The compact frame with its low sightline will fit in almost anywhere, and ensures excellent visibility from the mixing position. Larger Soundcraft
/k3-theatre' style='color:blue ; ' title='k3 Theatre'>k3 Theatre consoles, of 24-channels and above, can be fitted with an optional meter bridge.
Founded in 1973, Soundcraft first made its mark with the launch of the Series 1, the first mixing console in a flightcase. Back in the early 70's, the music touring business was just beginning - and the transportable mixing desk quickly became popular among the bands and the new PA companies that were springing up to rent out sound equipment.
From what was then a small company in central London, Soundcraft expanded and started to diversify. The company designed a mixer for recording - the Series 2 - and began to build a reputation for great-sounding desks, which is often referred to as the favoured 'British Sound'.
Design and innovation has always been one of Soundcraft's major strengths. Over the years it has introduced a number of industry-favoured consoles such as the Series 4, 2400, TS24, 8000, 200B, 6000, Delta, SAC200 and the Spirit Folio range, and more recently the Series FIVE, FIVE Monitor and Broadway.
Today Soundcraft has a network of 88 distributors selling and supporting its products world-wide. Part of the Harman Pro Group, Soundcraft is still very much the dedicated professional mixing console designer and manufacturer it was back in 1973. It now boasts a range of mixers which are designed for use in live sound, recording, post-production, TV and radio production and disco applications.
Harman is an international company which comprises a group of dedicated manufacturers of audio equipment spanning professional audio, in-car systems, multimedia and hi-fi consumer products.
Moving Mirror Lights
- A common term for a moving mirror stage/concert light. This light in particular is common is clubs, discos and lounges. As opposed to the moving head lights that are more common for theatre, concerts. Used . and stage events. . Used . Plasma
- A plasma display panel is a type of flat panel display with many tiny cells located between two panels of glass holding an inert mixture of gases like neon and xenon. The gas is electrically turned in. Used . to a plasma which then excites phosphors that emit light. . Used . ...Stages
- A stage is a designated space for the performance of theatrical productions or other live events. Some stages are permanent structures in theaters, but often stages are temporary structures built for . Used . outdoor events and can range is size from small 20 to 30 square foot structures to very large arena sized stages assembled from many components.. Used . ...Windshield
- Foam cover for microphones that reduces the interferance caused by wind and breath allowing the microphone to pick up the desired sounds.. Used . . Used . ...Zirconium Lamp
- A high intensity point source arc lamp using a zirconium oxide cathode in an argon-filled bulb. Used in powerful projectors because of its low emanation of long-wavelength light and its concentrated . Used . source. Similar to the Drummond light or Limelight, but differing from them chiefly in the employment of cones of zirconium instead of cylinders of lime. It has been outdated and replaced b. Used . y electric lighting....
Used Audio Mixers
Audio mixers, or sound consoles, are electronic sound mixing boards used to combine two or more audio signals, before directing them to the output channels connected to the device.
Sound consoles do a great deal more than just combining different audio signals â?? they allow users to optimize the sound output in a number of ways â?? adjusting various sound levels, enhancing sound with special effects and equalization etc, allowing for unmatched control over the end product.
When there is a need for high quality sound control and output, audio mixers are an essential item for audio team. Mixing desks are used on stage in live concerts to combine the sound input from various musical instruments in to a stereo master mix. For TV and movie studios, sound consoles are essential to combine the various sounds from the numerous different microphones that will be used.
Audio mixers are available in a wide range of different shapes, sizes and designs, beginning with smaller units designed for portability, right up to the enormous sound consoles used in recording studios. The term audio mixer actually refers to any kind of sound mixing board, whereas a sound console is usually a device which sits permanently on a desk.
Technicians usually differentiate audio mixers according to how many channels they have. Fairly standard in the recording industry is the 12-channel mixer, in which you can hook up a total of 12 input sources. Sound consoles can also be more specified â?? for example, a 24 x 4 x 2 mixer has 24 inputs, 4 sub-group channels and 2 output channels.