Season again, and the new Hurricane
s are here ready for the new generation of highpower
moving mirror lights, and featuring Tempest's revolutionary DEC3TM control system. Hurricane
protects your scanner anywhere, in any weather.
Used Tempest Lighting
Tempest Lighting, Inc., was created to bring you, the entertainment lighting consumer, the widest range of options for your outdoor lighting creations. All of our products are designed to enable permanent outdoor installation of intelligent and theatrical lighting fixtures. With equipment like this in your tool box, there will be no longer be restrictions placed on your lighting fantasies.
- Intelligent lighting is stage lighting that has automated or mechanical functions beyond traditional, stationary illumination. While intelligent lights can at times display complicated effects and fun. Used . ctions, they are only capable of performing the task set up by the programmer and are therefore sometimes referred to as obedient lighting. Intelligent lights come in many forms, but commonly. Used . are yoked moving heads or scanners and are usually controlled by DMX signals from lighting controllers or consoles. ...Screens
- Highly reflective screen used for projectors to provide a better, clearer surface or an image to be projected on to.. Used . . Used . ...Roofs
- A roof is part of a stage used to provide shade and protection from the weather to the performers below.. Used . . Used . ...Pyro
- Pyrotechnics are chemical explosive or flammable firework effects with a manual detonation, usually electrically fired by special fail safe equipment. There are many different kinds of pyrotechnics an. Used . d they are primarily used to enhance a theatrical or musical performances with flashes, smoke, loud bangs and flaming light shows. While similar to fireworks, pyrotechnics are more localized . Used . and generally smaller. ...Amp Module
- An amp module is an individual amplifier, usually rack mountable, but may also be a stand alone amplifier.. Used . . Used . ...
Used Moving Mirror Scanners
Moving Mirror Scanners are often used for club lighting, as well as for stage lighting, and are quite similar in concept to moving lights in that they offer increased versatility and can be used to create more complex special effects than conventional stage lights. Scanners have actually been around for years ‚?? indeed, they were the first ever kind of moving lights, preceding the more popular intelligent lights that are now used today.
The main different between moving mirror light scanners is that, unlike more modern moving lights that have mechanical light fixtures, scanners rely on ‚??mirrors that move‚?Ě to direct the light beam, rather than moving light components. The fixture of the scanning head light doesn‚??t actually move by itself. Rather, it contains a built in mirror fixed to a pivot point that moves around and directs the beam of light which is focused onto it.
Much like a moving lights, scanners or club lighting can be pre-programmed before a production so that the operator doesn‚??t have to control the light through the duration of the show, though of course some skilled operators prefer to operate the lights manually, during the performance, if they have the experience to do so.
Scanners are available in a wide range of different sizes, and offer many different types of features to lighting technicians. Features include high-resolution stepping, high-resolution glass gobos with indexing and rotation, color mixing, mechanical dimming, remote focus, electronic strobing and many more.