12 x 12 OD Box Style
1.9 OD 6061-T6 Aluminum Tube Schd #40
1.05 OD Aluminum Bracing
.145 Wall Thickness
Highly Polished Aluminum Tubing
Custom Lengths & Corners Available
Used Applied Electronics
Applied Electronics manufactures and distributes trussing, portable crank lifts, ground support systems, roof systems, dimmers, lighting controllers, power distribution and other accessories.
Applied Electronics supply equipment to Production professionals, Rental Companies, Arena, Film, Television, Schools, Churches, Retail and the Trade show industries.
- Conventional lighting is made up of stationary lights that can be moved, but only via manual means of adjusting, or focusing the fixture with a yoke. However, some aspects of the lights, like brightne. Used . ss and color may be controlled remotely
by consoles or analog audio inputs. There are many different conventional lights used in stage lighting design including floodlights, pars, foll. Used . owspots, ellipsoidals, fresnels, strips and cycs. ...Mixers
- A mixer is an electronic device for combining or "mixing" audio signals by routing and changing the level, tone, and/or dynamics of the audio signals. A mixer can mix analog or digital signals depend. Used . ing on the type of mixer. The modified signals are then combined to produce a unified signal output. Mixers can vary in size and function ranging from small format having a few inputs for a . Used . DJ to large format having dozens of inputs for studio recording....XGA
- Extended Graphics Array is a standard computer display introduced in 1990 by IBM. The initial version of XGA built upon IBM's VGA, adding support for two resolutions, 800 × 600 pixels with high color . Used . and 1024 × 768 pixels with a palette of 256 colors. XGA-2 was developed later and with 1024 x 768 pixels with high color, and 1360 x 1024 with 16 colors. However, all XGA modes have an aspe. Used . ct ratio 4:3 rounded to 8 pixels....Moving Heads
- A moving head is an intelligent light mounted on a moving yoke and generally remotely controlled by a lighting control console or preprogrammed to perform a large variety of effects and operations. A . Used . single moving head luminary can replace the functions of many conventional lights and can often perform tasks conventional lights can not. Most modern moving head luminaries utilize DMX-512 s. Used . ignals for control, but some can be controlled by way of analog signals as well.
- A conventional lighting fixture with a remotely controlled colored changeable filter over the lens. There are three kinds of mechanisms used in color changers, a wheel with lens sized holes into which. Used . colored gells can be placed, multiple fixed filters that can be moved in and out of the beam to mix the colors and a scroller which uses continuous, usually dichroic, filters to mix an even . Used . greater number of colors.
Used Box Truss
Box truss are used in the construction of concert and theatre stages, designed to make the stage extremely strong and able to bear heavy loads that enable the stage to support various types of props and equipment that will be used during the performance.
Also called a stage truss, the box truss has many other uses in addition to concert stages. These include electric power pylons, bridges, radio antennas and even in the fuselage of aircraft. The reason they are so popular is due to their design. Basically, a box truss is constructed of three chords (or more), which are supported by diagonal structural elements in order to increase their strength.
The box truss is able to support far greater loads than what a concert stage without trusses would be able to, thanks to its diagonal supports. They are also more resistant to twisting, buckling and swaying in heavy winds.
There are many different kinds of box truss materials available. One of the most common is the aluminium truss, as this kind of stage truss is lightweight (and so easier to put together) and relatively cheap, yet still able to support very heavy loads.
Different load-bearing capabilities are often used to define a box truss. The 12x12 truss is the standard for a medium-duty truss, although larger sizes are available for a heavy duty truss. Itâ??s also possible to find smaller, light-duty truss sizes.