12 x 12 OD Box Style
1.9 OD 6061-T6 Aluminum Tube Schd #40
1.05 OD Aluminum Bracing
.145 Wall Thickness
Highly Polished Aluminum Tubing
Custom Lengths & Corners Available
Used Applied Electronics
Applied Electronics manufactures and distributes trussing, portable crank lifts, ground support systems, roof systems, dimmers, lighting controllers, power distribution and other accessories.
Applied Electronics supply equipment to Production professionals, Rental Companies, Arena, Film, Television, Schools, Churches, Retail and the Trade show industries.
American National Standards Institute
- . Used . . Used . Illumination
- The simple ability to see what is occurring onstage
. Used . . Used . ...Zone Focusing
- Technique for focusing a lens so that the field depth extends over a predetermined scope of distances making an entire area, or zone, in focus rather than one specific subject. . Used . . Used . ...Pre-Rig
- Pre-rig Trusses have bars with lights and other gear attached so that they can be lowered into a suitable operating position for a show or raised to store or transport without having to remove the gea. Used . r from the truss.. Used . ...Moving Heads
- A moving head is an intelligent light mounted on a moving yoke and generally remotely controlled by a lighting control console or preprogrammed to perform a large variety of effects and operations. A . Used . single moving head luminary can replace the functions of many conventional lights and can often perform tasks conventional lights can not. Most modern moving head luminaries utilize DMX-512 s. Used . ignals for control, but some can be controlled by way of analog signals as well.
Used Box Truss
Box truss are used in the construction of concert and theatre stages, designed to make the stage extremely strong and able to bear heavy loads that enable the stage to support various types of props and equipment that will be used during the performance.
Also called a stage truss, the box truss has many other uses in addition to concert stages. These include electric power pylons, bridges, radio antennas and even in the fuselage of aircraft. The reason they are so popular is due to their design. Basically, a box truss is constructed of three chords (or more), which are supported by diagonal structural elements in order to increase their strength.
The box truss is able to support far greater loads than what a concert stage without trusses would be able to, thanks to its diagonal supports. They are also more resistant to twisting, buckling and swaying in heavy winds.
There are many different kinds of box truss materials available. One of the most common is the aluminium truss, as this kind of stage truss is lightweight (and so easier to put together) and relatively cheap, yet still able to support very heavy loads.
Different load-bearing capabilities are often used to define a box truss. The 12x12 truss is the standard for a medium-duty truss, although larger sizes are available for a heavy duty truss. Itâ??s also possible to find smaller, light-duty truss sizes.