JVC Company of America is a division of JVC Americas Corp., which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Victor Company of Japan, Limited. JVC is one of the world‚??s leading developers and manufacturers of sophisticated audio, video and related software products. Building upon a wealth of technologies, exemplified by the JVC-developed VHS videocassette recorder, the Company is moving decisively to offer appropriate solutions for the multimedia age. To remain at the forefront of the audiovisual industry into the 21st century, JVC is marshalling its resources to create the ultimate in appealing, cost-competitive products.
JVC Company of America is currently marketing products in the following categories: Digital Video Camcorders, VHS-C Camcorders, Digital Still Cameras, Super VHS VCR‚??s, VHS VCR‚??s, DVD‚??s, Satellite Systems, Color Televisions, Home Audio Components and Systems, Personal Audio Systems, Mobile Entertainment Products and Recording Media. JVC is creating new business opportunities by strengthening its lineup of high-value-added products that incorporate digital technology.
JVC Professional Products Company distributes a complete line of broadcast, professional and presentation equipment, including cameras, VTRs, editing equipment, D-ILA and LCD projectors, visual presenters, monitors and computer products.
JVC Service and Engineering Company has service and parts centers across the US and is committed to serving our customers.
Throughout more than seventy-five years, the JVC brand name has been associated with the very best in entertainment, music, and sporting events. In October of 2001 the National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences presented JVC an Emmy Award for outstanding achievement in technological advancement for ‚??Pioneering Development of Consumer Camcorders.‚?Ě Annual sponsorships of the world-renown JVC Tokyo Video Festival and the JVC Jazz Festival have helped attract the attention of millions of customers.
- Any audio effect not otherwise defined or described.. Used . . Used . ...Digital Projection
- A digital projection display system is a computerized display that projects an image, often a logo, on a screen, building or other architectural features like the court in a sports arena. Such devices. Used . are commonly used in presentations or as promotional devices. These displays use a very bright light to project the image, and can generally correct any curves, blurriness, and other inconsi. Used . stencies in the image....Color gel
- Color gel is a translucent or transparent coloured material that is used in theatre to colour light. Modern gels are usually made of polycarbonate or polyester, but the name arose from the gelatin ori. Used . ginally used. See gel (theater).
Gels are also used in photography and cinematography for the purpose of color correction, and in this capacity are usually called color filters.<. Used . br />
Similar colors may vary between different companies' formulations - for instance, they all have a color named 'bastard amber', yet Rosco's bastard amber is different from Lee's is different from G...Reverb
- Reverb is an audio effect that reproduces the many echos that occur when a sound is produced in an enclosed space where the sound is reflected repeatedly by the boundaries of the enclosure, even after. Used . the source of the sound stops. The number of echos and the duration of the echos can be varied and with some modern effects units, the shape of the enclosure can be altered as well.. Used . ...Recording
- Sound or audio recording is the electrical or mechanical encoding of sound waves and audio signals, usually voice or music for the purpose of reproducing the sounds at a later time. There are two basi. Used . c types of recording, analog in which the signal is variable and continuous, and digital in which the signal is first converted into a binary language.. Used . ...
Used Video Cameras
Professional video cameras are advanced video cameras used in the creation of moving electronic images. Although they are primarily associated with TV studios, there usage has advanced beyond this, and they are now employed for making educational videos, corporate videos, music videos etc, etc,.
Video cameras for professional use come in two styles: fixed and portable. The fixed video cameras are usually attached to studio pedestals and do not have the same capabilities for recording as that of a standard camcorder, as instead the captured images are transferred directly to another device. A portable professional video camera meanwhile, is able to record images. These video cameras are significantly larger than consumer grade video cameras, and have to be carried on the cameraperson‚??s shoulder.
Video cameras for professional use the same standard recording technology ‚?? an optical prism behind the lens which separates the colors it picks up into primary colors, and directs them to an active pixel sensor or charge-couple device. The signal picked up by these sensors is then amplified and encoded into a signal that both monitor outputs and the viewfinder can read.
ENG (Electronic News Gathering) video cameras are the most commonly used in producing videos, although EFP (Electronic Field Production) video cameras are sometimes preferred for outdoor use. Both of these professional video camera types are designed to be carried on the shoulder, although a tripod can be used when more stability is required.