The F 18 PWH is concepted as a straight waveguide horn with a vented transducer cabinet. The recommended active x-over frequency 125 Hz, 18 dB/Oct. Butterworth. The 18" EVX 180A OEM loudspeaker chassis is reliably protected against critical power levels and short thermal overload by thermo switches and 4-way halogen lamp protection. The F 18 PWH cabinet is made of poplar plywood 18 mm. All corner joints and braces are grooved and glued. Braces are screwed additionally in order to reduce natural resonances to a Minim
um. The cabinet surface is finished in extremely resistant needled black-mottled felt. A powder-coated steel grid and an acoustic foam front protects the speaker front. The connector panel uses two 4-pole Speakon connectors (Input/Output) for safe connection and easy chaining to the next loudspeaker. The 4 handle trays on the sides guarantee easy and safe transport. 4 large-sized rubber feet and allow easy handling and safe stand. Two recessed speaker stand threaded flanges on the top allow various setups.
Brands like DYNACORD, ELECTRO-VOICE, RTS and others are under the roof of Bosch Communications, Inc.
EVI Audio GmbH as the European headquarters with the electronics manufacturing is located in Straubing, Germany. The loudspeaker boxes are produced in a second facility in Hohenwarth, approximately 45 km away.
In Europe approximately 650 employees are occupied, approximately 500 of which are in Germany. Regional PI-distribution offices are in all large areas of business concentration across Germany. EVI Audio GmbH is also responsible for the activities of the subsidiaries in France and UK and for the territory of Africa and Middle East.
The place of work is Straubing, a mid-size city in close proximity to the Bavarian Forest with his many idyllic little villages. This area offers all amenities and schools close by and all possibilities of living, leisure and sports.
- A folding truss is a truss that folds for easy storage and transport.. Used . . Used . ...Accent
- A distinguishing feature or characteristic in design, such as a feature that sets apart or complements a decorative style. Something that emphasizes or contrasts something else, like when a little col. Used . or makes the qualities of an image stand out. . Used . ...Hoist
- A hoist is a device used for lifting or lowering a load by means of a drum or barrel around which rope or chain wraps. It may be manually operated, electrically or pneumatically driven and may use cha. Used . in, fiber or wire rope as its lifting medium.
A hoist normally is used for lifting (near vertical) and a winch is normally used for pulling (near horizontal).
. Used . ...Joule
- A term in the international system for a unit of electrical, mechanical, and thermal energy equal to the work done when a current of one ampere is passed through a resistance of one ohm for one second. Used . . Surge protectors are often given joule ratings, but this rating refers only to the amount of energy they can absorb, not what gets through. Its value was calculated originally by James Pr. Used . escott Joule, but the term was first introduced by Dr. Mayer of Heilbronn....Ballyhoo
- A set of programmed moves for automated lights where the lights move randomly within a specific area.. Used . . Used . ...
Used Cabinet Speakers
Speaker cabinets are specially engineered units in which audio equipment such as speakers and their associated hardware are mounted into. These cabinets can be very basic affairs, little more than a wooden case with no additional features other than one port for inputting a sound cable, or they can be incredibly complex cabinets with features ranging from numerous ports and internal baffles to acoustic insulation and composite materials used in their construction.
The main point of housing loud speakers and PA speakers in cabinets is not simply to make them look neat and tidy, although that is one benefit. The cabinet actually provides a useful function in preventing competing sound waves from interacting with each other and distorting the end product. This is because the diaphragm that the speaker driver uses to create the sound we hear generates sound waves both at the front and the rear, and these will be out of sync with each other, thus creating a distortion if not dealt with adequately.
Other side effects include echo and reverberation, as the sound waves would reach the audience at slightly different times as they travel on different paths through the loud speakers towards them.
In addition to minimizing these unwanted side effects, loud speakerÔ??s cabinets also help to manage the vibrations which are caused by the driver frame, as well as the buildup of heat that is associated with amplifiers, driver voice coils and other moving components in PA speakers.