The ESPII 60 console is primarily designed for the control of devices featuring DMX input circuitry such as dimmers racks and colour scrollers. Units requiring an analogue input (0 to +10 volts) can also be controlled if the console is fitted with optional analogue outputs.
Jands have been designing, building and operating lighting equipment since we made our first dimmer in 1970. Since then, our products have become a standard feature of lighting rigs the world over.
Whatever country you‚??re in, ask an industry professional about Jands products and you‚??ll get the same response: ‚??reliable, good value, solid and dependable, go-anywhere do-anything, noise-free, just better.‚??
But we don‚??t just offer our own lighting equipment, we‚??ve also identified the best products available from other manufacturers. This is why we can give you the best possible lighting solution, including ETC and Varilite products.
- A value or parameter using two DMX channels for control.. Used . . Used . ...Discharge Lamp
- A high powered light source produced by an arcing electrical discharge between two electrodes suspended in a glass tube filled with gas, usually high or low pressure sodium gas, xenon, mercury vapor, . Used . or metal halide. This type of illumination is limited to applications such as followspots and projection, where dimming is accomplished by mechanical instruments. Many newer generation mov. Used . ing lights use discharge lamps, dichroic filters and mechanical dimming shutters....Artnet
- A lighting control protocol that is run over ethernet. Developed by Artistic Lisence. This protocol can use up to 256 DMX512 universes. This technology can also run over wireless ethernet.. Used . . Used . ...Windshield
- Foam cover for microphones that reduces the interferance caused by wind and breath allowing the microphone to pick up the desired sounds.. Used . . Used . ...Lighting
- Lighting or stage lighting is a tool and art form in the production of theater, dance, opera and other performance arts. Several different types of stage lighting instruments are used in the pursuit o. Used . f the various principles or goals of lighting ranging from simple illumination to mood setting. Lighting also applies architectural accents to add color or shading to indoor and outdoor sett. Used . ings....
Used Lighting Consoles
Lighting consoles are electronic devices for controlling multiple lights simultaneously from one point. Dimmers for controlling lighting intensity, automated lighting, fog machines and hazers are some of the special effects lighting devices controlled by a lighting board or lighting desk (other terms for lighting consoles).
An electronic control protocol is used by lighting consoles to communicate with other devices in the lighting system. Some of these are DMX512, ACN and DMX-512-A. New protocols are being introduced as more sophisticated lighting systems become available.
In the entertainment industry, where theatrical lighting design is mostly used, lighting consoles are usually found in the control booth, auditorium or the foyer. For this application, the most common protocol is DMX512.
Lighting consoles are available in different sizes and complexities. A preset board, a conventional console for basic lighting systems, is used mostly for small setups. However, DJs may complement it with more advanced hybrid consoles. A moving light controller works with dimmers for controlling ordinary lighting. It also provides additional controls for automated stage lighting (also called intelligent lighting) to produce very complex lighting effects. Other types of lighting consoles include memory consoles, personal-control based controllers, and remote focus unit.
The light board operator (also called the light op or board op) is the person who operates the lighting console. Depending on the scale and type of production, he can be the lighting designer or the stage manager. He or she is responsible for conventional or automated lighting fixtures as well as controlling video.