Yamaha is a leading Pioneer
in low-cost/pro digital mixers, having introduced the industry-standard 02R seven years ago. Now, with the launch of the DM2000
Digital Production Console ($18,300 base price), the digital-savvy manufacturer enters the sparsely populated, mid-priced digital console market.
Make no mistake, the DM2000
is not just a larger version of preceding production models. The 24-bit/96kHz, 96-input, 30-output, 8-bus surround console is jam-packed with upscale features such as a 22x8 Matrix
, digital channel-assignment strip, onboard sample rate converters, multichannel surround effects, remote transport control of multitrack recorders, and remote fader/encoder layers to control popular DAWs (including Pro Tools
and Nuendo). And, unlike many boards that tout 96kHz operation, the DM2000
won't "steal" channels when working at high sample rates; all 96 inputs and 30 outputs are available at all sample rates, including 96 kHz. Equally important, the DM2000
puts the concept of "control" back into the control surface, with nearly 500 buttons, switches, rotary encoders and faders that provide fast and exact command over online and offline functions.
Since 1887, when it began producing reed organs, the Yamaha Corporation in Japan (then Nippon Gakki Co., Ltd.) has grown to become the world's largest manufacturer of a full line of musical instruments, and a leading producer of audio/visual products, semiconductors and other computer related products, sporting goods, home appliances and furniture, specialty metals, machine tools, and industrial robots.
Yamaha now owns 59 subsidiaries and affiliates in overseas markets in addition to numerous related companies in Japan.
Additionally, Yamaha owns and runs its unique resort facilities throughout Japan so as to enhance our customers' leisure and cultural activities. Also, Yamaha provides a place for studying music, sets opportunities for presenting one's own compositions, and creates an environment for the enjoyment of a variety of musical endeavors.
Since Yamaha Music Foundation was established in 1966, it has generated a wide range of music activities throughout global society, including Yamaha music schools, and the Junior Original Concert. Strong commitment to promote and support music education and popularization is one of the most significant elements to distinguish Yamaha from its competitors.
Yamaha has endeavored to produce products and services that satisfy the diverse needs and desires of people worldwide. Its products and services are recognized the world over for superior quality in acoustics, design, technology, craftsmanship, and customer oriented services. These products and services under the brand name of Yamaha are highly regarded by a large number of professionals, institutions, business people within the related industries, and consumers.
Our corporate philosophies are embedded in our customer oriented management and operations; providing excellence in our products and services; continuous efforts to expand our existing market and create new markets; enhancement of research and development on a long range perspective; commitment to care for end users through providing even better service after sale; pursuit of further globalization of Yamaha's business; fostering positive growth through diversification.
Yamaha's very basic corporate objective is reflected in everything that it does, which is to contribute to the enrichment of the quality of lives for people around the world.
- A value or parameter using one DMX channel for control.. Used . . Used . ...Depth of Field
- While a lens focuses on a single plane of depth, there is usually an additional area in focus behind and in front of that plane. This is depth of field. Depth of field increases as the iris is closed.. Used . There is more depth of field the wider the lens and le . Used . ...Angstrom
- An angstrom, angström, or ångström (symbol Å) is a unit of length. It is not an SI unit. It is accepted (although discouraged) for use with the SI. It is used sometimes used expressing the size of ato. Used . ms, and lengths of chemical bonds and visible-light spectra.
The ångström is named after the Swedish physicist Anders Jonas Ångström (1814–1874), one of the founders of spectrosc. Used . opy. Besides astrophysics, Ångström was also a student of heat transfer, terrestrial magnetism, and the aurora borealis, which was so prominent for him in his northern skies. He created a spectrum chart of sol...Protocol
- In computing, a protocol is a convention or standard that controls or enables the connection, communication, and data transfer between two computing endpoints. In its simplest form, a protocol can be . Used . defined as the rules governing the syntax, semantics, and synchronization of communication. Protocols may be implemented by hardware, software, or a combination of the two. At the lowest leve. Used . l, a protocol defines the behavior of a hardware connection.
Protocols should be distinguished from technical standards, which variously specify how to build a computer or related hardware device,...Control Consoles
- Lighting consoles are electronic devices used in lighting design to control multiple lighting and staging devices. They can generally control dimmers and many modern consoles can also control automate. Used . d lighting, fog machines, hazers, and other special effects devices. Lighting consoles communicate with the devices in the lighting system with an electronic control protocol, the most common. Used . of which is DMX-512.
Used Audio Mixers
Audio mixers, or sound consoles, are electronic sound mixing boards used to combine two or more audio signals, before directing them to the output channels connected to the device.
Sound consoles do a great deal more than just combining different audio signals â?? they allow users to optimize the sound output in a number of ways â?? adjusting various sound levels, enhancing sound with special effects and equalization etc, allowing for unmatched control over the end product.
When there is a need for high quality sound control and output, audio mixers are an essential item for audio team. Mixing desks are used on stage in live concerts to combine the sound input from various musical instruments in to a stereo master mix. For TV and movie studios, sound consoles are essential to combine the various sounds from the numerous different microphones that will be used.
Audio mixers are available in a wide range of different shapes, sizes and designs, beginning with smaller units designed for portability, right up to the enormous sound consoles used in recording studios. The term audio mixer actually refers to any kind of sound mixing board, whereas a sound console is usually a device which sits permanently on a desk.
Technicians usually differentiate audio mixers according to how many channels they have. Fairly standard in the recording industry is the 12-channel mixer, in which you can hook up a total of 12 input sources. Sound consoles can also be more specified â?? for example, a 24 x 4 x 2 mixer has 24 inputs, 4 sub-group channels and 2 output channels.