The DL.3 Digital Light integrates a media server loaded with a wealth of digital content with a high output 4-chip light engine, a highly sensitive HAD sensor camera and an infrared illumination system. DL.3 mounts like any other intelligent moving luminaire and controls just as easily with plug-and-play Opera
tion using standard DMX cabling and protocols. Production set-up time is reduced as there is no need for RGB cabling, and racks of servers are no longer necessary at front-of-house or backstage area.
A Content Management Application running on your MAC or PC workstation or laptop computer gives you Remote Control
of uploading and crossloading content, upgrading software and fixture configuration for multiple DL.3 fixtures on a fixture network.
Used High End Systems
From Ani di Franco to ZZ Top concerts. From Super Bowl half time to popular music award shows. From trade shows and talk shows to Olympic ceremonies or church sanctuaries.
At High End Systems Inc., we innovate and create the lighting products and control systems that illuminate some of the world's biggest artists on the largest stages, as well as film and television sets, cruise ships, theme parks, restaurants and retail spaces.
Now entering our fourth decade, we're one of the world's largest entertainment lighting manufacturers, a pioneer in new digital lighting technology and producer of the industry-preferred lighting controller technology.
We attribute our success to staying in touch with the needs of the entertainment lighting community. Product research and development at our Austin, TX headquarters is an ongoing collaboration between in-house engineers and lighting designers in the field.
This collaboration is largely to thank for our status as a major industry innovator and intellectual property holder. We're not only keeping pace with industry developments - we're guiding them. We're constantly pushing the creative and technological envelope to meet customer needs and stay ahead of the curve.
As members of the entertainment community, we know reliability is paramount. We maintain rigorous manufacturing standards, while providing industry-leading customer support services.
- A Fresnel lens is a type of lens invented by Augustin-Jean Fresnel. Originally developed for lighthouses, the design enables the construction of lenses of large size and short focal length without th. Used . e weight and volume of material which would be required in a lens of conventional design.
The Fresnel lens (often pronounced FREZ-nell but usually the original fre-NELL in theatr. Used . ical and motion picture lighting applications) reduces the amount of material required compared to a conventional spherical lens by breaking the lens into a set of concentric annular sections known as Fresnel Zoom Ellipsoidal
- A type of profile spot with two lenses allowing the adjustment of both the size of the beam and whether it is a hard or soft focus. This adjustment of focal length makes for an instrument with many us. Used . es around the stage. The flexibility is also vital when working with gobos. Also known (in the US) as a Zoom Ellipsoidal.. Used . ...Protocol
- In computing, a protocol is a convention or standard that controls or enables the connection, communication, and data transfer between two computing endpoints. In its simplest form, a protocol can be . Used . defined as the rules governing the syntax, semantics, and synchronization of communication. Protocols may be implemented by hardware, software, or a combination of the two. At the lowest leve. Used . l, a protocol defines the behavior of a hardware connection.
Protocols should be distinguished from technical standards, which variously specify how to build a computer or related hardware device,...XGA
- Extended Graphics Array is a standard computer display introduced in 1990 by IBM. The initial version of XGA built upon IBM's VGA, adding support for two resolutions, 800 ◊ 600 pixels with high color . Used . and 1024 ◊ 768 pixels with a palette of 256 colors. XGA-2 was developed later and with 1024 x 768 pixels with high color, and 1360 x 1024 with 16 colors. However, all XGA modes have an aspe. Used . ct ratio 4:3 rounded to 8 pixels....10-Bit DMX
- A value or parameter using two DMX channels for control.. Used . . Used . ...
Used Intelligent Lighting Projectors
Intelligent projectors are a special type of lighting equipment used in theatre and concerts, which are used to project a beam of light onto a specific location on the stage. Intelligent projectors, also called moving head projectors, and a unique kind of digital lighting‚?? they have no actual lens, and so the spread of the light beam is always very narrow.
Moving digital luminaires such as these intelligent projectors are very popular with lighting technicians, as the narrow beam of light allows them to define a very small portion of the stage, while leaving the rest of the performance area in darkness. This effect is referred to as a ‚??godspot effect‚?Ě. They are often combined with special effects such as fog or haze in order to create very atmospheric conditions on the stage.
Intelligent projectors use two reflectors ‚?? a parabolic reflector for organizing the light into beams that are virtually parallel, and a spherical reflector at the front of the digital lighting, which reflects the light beam onto the parabolic reflector, thus lessening the amount of spill.
This design results in intelligent projectors producing an extremely intense and very narrow light beam, which is neither easily modified or controlled.