- The name amphitheatre (alternatively amphitheater) is given to a public building of the Classical period (being particularly associated with ancient Rome) which was used for spectator sports, games an. Used . d displays.
Apart from function, the important outward distinction between an amphitheatre and a theatre is that an amphitheatre is round or oval in shape (whereas a classical th. Used . eatre was semi-circular). However, an amphitheatre differs from a circus, which was used for racing and looked more like a very long, narrow horse shoe.
The best-known amphitheatre in the world is...Intelligent Fixtures
- Intelligent Fixtures or Moving Lights were originally implemented in 1972, but the first computer-controlled stage lighting fixtures began to gain widespread acceptance in the concert industry in the . Used . early 1980's. As the digital age progressed, the cost of these fixtures was reduced and they slowly started being used in more 'traditional' theatrical environments. Intelligent fixtures are . Used . currently used in almost all major theatrical productions.
Usually relying on compact arc lamps as a light source, these fixtures generally use stepper motors connected to varying internal devices...Enhancers
- Enhancers are outboard audio effects used to improve the clarity of the sound.. Used . . Used . ...White Noise
- A random audio signal with a flat power spectral density that contains noise at the same level at all frequencies. The signal's spectral density has equal power in any band and at any frequency in a . Used . given bandwidth. White noise is similar to white light which contains all frequencies. White noise is often used in the field of architectural acoustics to mask distracting or undesirable n. Used . oises in interior spaces....Roofs
- A roof is part of a stage used to provide shade and protection from the weather to the performers below.. Used . . Used . ...