- A unique method introduced by photographers Ansel Adams and Fred Archer around 1940 for determining the best exposure and correct development for an individual photograph by way of analysiing the subj. Used . ects luminosities in terms of ten gray tones or “zones” labled 0 to IX or zero to nine and visualizing them as print densities. The zone system gives photographers a systematic method for ac. Used . curately identifing the relationship between the way they see the photographic subject and the results they achieve in their finished works....Incandescent light bulb
- The incandescent light bulb (archaically known as the electric lamp) uses a glowing wire filament heated to white-hot by electrical resistance, to generate light (a process known as thermal radiation . Used . or incandescence). The bulb is the glass enclosure which keeps the filament in a vacuum or low-pressure noble gas, or a halogen gas in the case of quartz-halogen lamps (see below) in order to. Used . prevent oxidisation of the filament at high temperatures. In Australia and South Africa a light bulb is also called a light globe.
Because of its poor efficiency and yellowish color, it is being ...Auxiliary Output
- A seperate line level output from a sound console that is to be used for foldback or monitoring that does not use up another main output. Each in channel has a path to the Auxiliary bus. It is also . Used . useful to send a signal to a separate effects processor.
. Used . ...Memory Consoles
- Memory-based consoles have become very popular in almost all larger installations, particularly theatres. These new types of controls have completely replaced preset consoles as controllers of choice. Used . . Memory consoles are preferable in productions where scenes do not change from show to show, such as a theatre production, because scenes are designed and digitally recorded, so there is les. Used . s room for human error, and less manpower is required to produce the same result.
Memory consoles have a bank of faders called 'submasters.' These submasters can be programmed to control a single Amphitheatre
- The name amphitheatre (alternatively amphitheater) is given to a public building of the Classical period (being particularly associated with ancient Rome) which was used for spectator sports, games an. Used . d displays.
Apart from function, the important outward distinction between an amphitheatre and a theatre is that an amphitheatre is round or oval in shape (whereas a classical th. Used . eatre was semi-circular). However, an amphitheatre differs from a circus, which was used for racing and looked more like a very long, narrow horse shoe.
The best-known amphitheatre in the world is...