The ColorWash 575E AT
is an electronic ballast version of the ColorWash 575 AT, which sees an expansion of features like flicker-free operation, enhanced light output, extended lamp life, power-saving mode for economy and reduced weight. The same large LCD display - first featured on the ColorSpot 1200 AT
enhances the fixture's user-friendliness. An EThern
et connection is also available with the 575E AT version. ColorWash 575E AT
is ideal for theatres, TV studios, medium sized stage applications and all applications requiring a 'workhorse' 575 lamp. Offering full CMY, variable CTO, colour-wheel with 5 replaceable colours + open, combined dimmer/shutter and rotatable beam Shaper
, indexable 360deg with continuous rotation. The standard zoom angle has a range of 12-34deg, extendable with an optional lens to make 24-60deg, currently the most flexible zoom range on the market. The ColorWash 575 AT follows the hugely popular Robe
Wash 575 XT Series fixture.
Robe Show lighting . Manfuacturer of high quality Intelligent Lighting systems and products.
ROBE Lighting, Inc.
13807 N.W. 4th Street,
Sunrise, Florida 33325
Tel.: (954) 615-9100
Fax: (954) 615-9105
- Foam cover for microphones that reduces the interferance caused by wind and breath allowing the microphone to pick up the desired sounds.. Used . . Used . ...Stepper Motor
- A stepper motor is a type of electric motor that is used when something has to be positioned very precisely or rotated by an exact angle.
In a stepper motor, an internal rotor containing. Used . permanent magnets is controlled by a set of stationary electromagnets that are switched electronically. Hence, it is a cross between a DC electric motor and a solenoid. Stepper motors do not. Used . use brushes and commutators.
Stepper motors have a fixed number of magnetic poles that determine the number of steps per revolution. Most common stepper motors have 200 full steps/revolution, meaCabinets
- A cabinet is a loudspeaker enclosure designed to prevent sound waves from the rear of the speaker combining with the sound waves from the front of the speaker creating
interference that would c. Used . ause the efficiency of the speaker to be compromised.. Used . ...Dimmer
- Dimmers are devices used to vary the voltage running to a light. By decreasing or increasing the voltage to the lamp it is possible to vary the intensity of the lamp. Changes in intensity are called “. Used . fades” and can be “fade ups” or “fade downs.” Although variable-voltage devices are used for various purposes, the term dimmer is generally associated with lighting control. Small dimmers are. Used . seen more and more in the home. These have traditionally been actuated by direct control. The advent of X-10 technology is making remote control of home dimmers possible. A digital signal is imposed on the ho...Stage Lighting
- Modern stage lighting is a flexible tool in the production of theatre, dance, opera and other performance arts. Several different types of lighting instruments are used in the pursuit of the various p. Used . rinciples or goals of lighting. . Used . ...
Used Moving Lights
Moving lights, or intelligent lighting as they are sometimes called, are basically a type of stage lighting that is able to move due to its integrated mechanical elements, which go beyond the moving parts that are found in more traditional, non-moving lighting.
Automated lighting such as moving lights is highly valued by stage lighting technicians as through them, it is possible to create highly complex special effects that simply cannot be made using standard, non-moveable lights. It should be noted however, that when it comes to intelligent lighting, the real intelligence lies with the programmer of the show, rather than the lighting equipment or any operator.
Moving head lights, also called moving head luminaires, are highly versatile lighting instruments capable of performing multiple lighting functions at once. They have largely superseded the use of multiple non-moving lights to create special effects, which required many lights and a large amount of skill on behalf of the operators.
Moving lights are hooked up to a lighting control console and send data to it in one of three ways ā?? through an Ethernet control (a relatively new technology), analogue control (now almost obsolete), or DMX, (which is now the industry standard).
So long as they have been properly programmed, the optics of wiggly lights can be altered in many ways, allowing for the ā??personalityā?¯ of the lights to be adapted almost instantaneously, depending on the requirements of the operator. Typically, moving lights will be pre-programmed before a production and controlled using simple commands, although some more experience operators may prefer to control them ā??liveā?¯, if they have the experience to do so.