The ColorWash 575E AT
is an electronic ballast version of the ColorWash 575 AT, which sees an expansion of features like flicker-free Opera
tion, enhanced light output, extended lamp life, power-saving mode for economy and reduced weight. The same large LCD display - first featured on the ColorSpot 1200 AT
enhances the fixture's user-friendliness. An EThern
et connection is also available with the 575E AT version. ColorWash 575E AT
is ideal for theatres, TV studios, medium sized stage applications and all applications requiring a 'workhorse' 575 lamp. Offering full CMY, variable CTO, colour-wheel with 5 replaceable colours + open, combined dimmer/shutter and rotatable beam shaper, indexable 360deg with continuous rotation. The standard zoom angle has a range of 12-34deg, extendable with an optional lens to make 24-60deg, currently the most flexible zoom range on the market. The ColorWash 575 AT follows the hugely popular Robe
Wash 575 XT Series fixture.
Robe Show lighting . Manfuacturer of high quality Intelligent Lighting systems and products.
ROBE Lighting, Inc.
13807 N.W. 4th Street,
Sunrise, Florida 33325
Tel.: (954) 615-9100
Fax: (954) 615-9105
Wings and Processors
- Wings and processors are used to extend the capabilities of lighting control consoles. Wings usually add faders, bump buttons, displays, and other functions to the console while processors consolidate. Used . , alter, redirect or synchronize the signals coming to and from the console. Consoles often have wings designed specifically for use with that console, but processors are more generalized.. Used . ...Club Systems
- A club system is an all in one audio or lighting set up designed for permanent installation in a nightclub or similar venue. Used . . Used . ...Outboard Effects
- Outboard effects hardware is generally used to artificially enhanced or processes sounds or audio signals to artistically emphasize or place the content into a more appropriate signal.. Used . . Used . ...Microphones
- A microphone is a device that converts sound waves into an electrical signal. There are many different kinds of microphones, including carbon, condenser, dynamic, and ribbon microphones, all of which . Used . have serve specific needs in recording and audio production. . Used . ...Color gel
- Color gel is a translucent or transparent coloured material that is used in theatre to colour light. Modern gels are usually made of polycarbonate or polyester, but the name arose from the gelatin ori. Used . ginally used. See gel (theater).
Gels are also used in photography and cinematography for the purpose of color correction, and in this capacity are usually called color filters.<. Used . br />
Similar colors may vary between different companies' formulations - for instance, they all have a color named 'bastard amber', yet Rosco's bastard amber is different from Lee's is different from G...
Used Moving Lights
Moving lights, or intelligent lighting as they are sometimes called, are basically a type of stage lighting that is able to move due to its integrated mechanical elements, which go beyond the moving parts that are found in more traditional, non-moving lighting.
Automated lighting such as moving lights is highly valued by stage lighting technicians as through them, it is possible to create highly complex special effects that simply cannot be made using standard, non-moveable lights. It should be noted however, that when it comes to intelligent lighting, the real intelligence lies with the programmer of the show, rather than the lighting equipment or any operator.
Moving head lights, also called moving head luminaires, are highly versatile lighting instruments capable of performing multiple lighting functions at once. They have largely superseded the use of multiple non-moving lights to create special effects, which required many lights and a large amount of skill on behalf of the operators.
Moving lights are hooked up to a lighting control console and send data to it in one of three ways ‚?? through an Ethernet control (a relatively new technology), analogue control (now almost obsolete), or DMX, (which is now the industry standard).
So long as they have been properly programmed, the optics of wiggly lights can be altered in many ways, allowing for the ‚??personality‚?Ě of the lights to be adapted almost instantaneously, depending on the requirements of the operator. Typically, moving lights will be pre-programmed before a production and controlled using simple commands, although some more experience operators may prefer to control them ‚??live‚?Ě, if they have the experience to do so.