The ColorWash 575E AT
is an electronic ballast version of the ColorWash 575 AT, which sees an expansion of features like flicker-free Opera
tion, enhanced light output, extended lamp life, power-saving mode for economy and reduced weight. The same large LCD display - first featured on the ColorSpot 1200 AT enhances the fixture's user-friendliness. An EThern
et connection is also available with the 575E AT version. ColorWash 575E AT
is ideal for theatres, TV studios, medium sized stage applications and all applications requiring a 'workhorse' 575 lamp. Offering full CMY, variable CTO, colour-wheel with 5 replaceable colours + open, combined Dimmer
/shutter and rotatable beam shaper, indexable 360deg with continuous rotation. The standard zoom angle has a range of 12-34deg, extendable with an optional lens to make 24-60deg, currently the most flexible zoom range on the market. The ColorWash 575 AT follows the hugely popular Robe
Wash 575 XT Series fixture.
Robe Show lighting . Manfuacturer of high quality Intelligent Lighting systems and products.
ROBE Lighting, Inc.
13807 N.W. 4th Street,
Sunrise, Florida 33325
Tel.: (954) 615-9100
Fax: (954) 615-9105
- An angstrom, angström, or ångström (symbol Å) is a unit of length. It is not an SI unit. It is accepted (although discouraged) for use with the SI. It is used sometimes used expressing the size of ato. Used . ms, and lengths of chemical bonds and visible-light spectra.
The ångström is named after the Swedish physicist Anders Jonas Ångström (18141874), one of the founders of spectrosc. Used . opy. Besides astrophysics, Ångström was also a student of heat transfer, terrestrial magnetism, and the aurora borealis, which was so prominent for him in his northern skies. He created a spectrum chart of sol...Power Distro
- A power distro send power evenly and appropriately to various staging and rigging equipment to insure there is enough power to properly run the various equipment.. Used . . Used . ...Wings and Processors
- Wings and processors are used to extend the capabilities of lighting control consoles. Wings usually add faders, bump buttons, displays, and other functions to the console while processors consolidate. Used . , alter, redirect or synchronize the signals coming to and from the console. Consoles often have wings designed specifically for use with that console, but processors are more generalized.. Used . ...Dichroic
- In optics, the term dichroic has two related but distinct meanings. A dichroic material is one which either causes light to be split up into distinct beams of different wavelengths (colours), or, one . Used . in which light rays having different polarizations are absorbed by different amounts.
The original meaning of dichroic (from the Greek dikhroos, two-coloured) refers to any optic. Used . al device which can split a beam of light into two beams with differing wavelengths. Such devices include mirrors and filters, usually treated with optical coatings, which are designed to reflect light over a ...Towers
- Towers are truss like structures used to support roofs and other trussing systems.. Used . . Used . ...
Used Moving Lights
Moving lights, or intelligent lighting as they are sometimes called, are basically a type of stage lighting that is able to move due to its integrated mechanical elements, which go beyond the moving parts that are found in more traditional, non-moving lighting.
Automated lighting such as moving lights is highly valued by stage lighting technicians as through them, it is possible to create highly complex special effects that simply cannot be made using standard, non-moveable lights. It should be noted however, that when it comes to intelligent lighting, the real intelligence lies with the programmer of the show, rather than the lighting equipment or any operator.
Moving head lights, also called moving head luminaires, are highly versatile lighting instruments capable of performing multiple lighting functions at once. They have largely superseded the use of multiple non-moving lights to create special effects, which required many lights and a large amount of skill on behalf of the operators.
Moving lights are hooked up to a lighting control console and send data to it in one of three ways â?? through an Ethernet control (a relatively new technology), analogue control (now almost obsolete), or DMX, (which is now the industry standard).
So long as they have been properly programmed, the optics of wiggly lights can be altered in many ways, allowing for the â??personalityâ? of the lights to be adapted almost instantaneously, depending on the requirements of the operator. Typically, moving lights will be pre-programmed before a production and controlled using simple commands, although some more experience operators may prefer to control them â??liveâ?, if they have the experience to do so.