The Chroma-Q? Color Block's? modular design and comprehensive range of fixing options allows users to easily create a complete LED system using stock of just one generic fixture type - including battens, Blinders
and various mounting configurations using the built in fixing.
Each block features four sets of 3 high output RGB LEDs which produce an intense, powerful light and vibrant colours across the spectrum.
Designed to be intelligent both inside and out, the modular blocks incorporate the latest HSI (Hue, Saturation and Intensity) control as well as RGB, and Variable Effects Engine software which gives the lighting designer full control over colour and effects combinations.
The product's lightweight yet robust, heavy gauge aluminium extruded construction houses a discreet cable management system and additional protection is built around the LED lenses for a truly road proof fixture.
The Color Block's modular 'building blocks' design has proved extremely popular with both rental comPani
es and end users, who have adopted the fixture to create fully bespoke LED Lighting
solutions for a wide range of touring, TV, theatre, tradeshow and indoor architectural applications.
Create effects lighting including battens, Blinders
, footlights, side fills, cyclorama floods, Truss
toners, discreet set piece lighting and interior architectural lighting applications - all from stock of just one fixture!
The Color Block range includes a wide choice of separately available fixing accessories for wall, floor, Truss
, stand and vertical hanging units, nine different colour options, and UV and white LED versions for specialist applications.
Used Chroma Q
The new Chroma-Qâ?¢ Plus colour changer builds on the great success of the Original colour changer and adds new, advanced features, while maintaining the affordable price.
With over 30,000 units sold worldwide, the Original's industry proven performance and reliability is combined in the Chroma-Qâ?¢ Plus with new electronic features, increased capacity and other enhancements - providing even greater flexibility and usability.
- A Smoke Machine or Fogger is an electrical device that creates clouds of artificual and hopefully non-toxic fog. The fog may come in different colors or smells and may be water or mineral based. It i. Used . s used for effects in theatre, staging, concerts and clubs.
Hazers by contrast create a more diffusive, expansive haze that is usually not a thick and is used to enhance other ef. Used . fects, such as lighting and light beams. Limelight
- An early type of stage light in which an intense illumination is created when an oxyhydrogen flame is directed at a cylinder of lime, also called calcium oxide, which can be raised to white incandesce. Used . nce heat without melting to producing brilliant illumination. The limelight effect was discovered early in the nineteenth century by Goldsworthy Gurney. A Scottish engineer, Thomas Drummond. Used . , realized that the light would be useful for surveying and built a working version in 1826. Therefore, the light is sometimes known as the Drummond Light. The Limelights first theatrical use was in 1837 at ...Fog
- A fogger is a device that emits a dense vapor that appears similar to fog or smoke,
usually by the vaporization of a water and glycol based or glycerine based fluid. A hazer or diffusion fogger. Used . is used to produce an atmospheric haze, rather than clouds of smoke, and is used by many lighting designers to reveal airborne light beams, especially lazers. . Used . ...Color Changers
- A conventional lighting fixture with a remotely controlled colored changeable filter over the lens. There are three kinds of mechanisms used in color changers, a wheel with lens sized holes into which. Used . colored gells can be placed, multiple fixed filters that can be moved in and out of the beam to mix the colors and a scroller which uses continuous, usually dichroic, filters to mix an even . Used . greater number of colors.
- A stereo recording technique. Two microphones of the same make and model are located next to one another in , and point in the same direction. The left mic is panned hard left on the mixer. The right. Used . mic is panned hard right.
This technique has flaws, such as audio reflections from each mic which can cause comb filtering (narrow coverage). This can be somewhat corrected by s. Used . pacing the mics out, but this will not fully correct the problem and can lead to muddy sound from delay artifacts.
Used LED Wall Washers
Find used LED pars, wall washers and more from top brands such as Color Kinetics, Chauvet, Martin Professional and Elation. All products come with warranties and are tested before shipping to you.
Solaris sells and buys secondhand and used LED strips, pars and more for event production, houses of worship, concert and theaters. If you do not find what you are looking for give us a call and we will quickly find it for you.