The Chroma-Q? Color Block's? modular design and comprehensive range of fixing options allows users to easily create a complete LED SYSTEM
using stock of just one generic fixture type - including battens, Blinders
and various mounting configurations using the built in fixing.
Each block features four sets of 3 high output RGB LEDs which produce an intense, powerful light and vibrant colours across the spectrum.
Designed to be intelligent both inside and out, the modular blocks incorporate the latest HSI (Hue, Saturation and Intensity) control as well as RGB, and Variable Effects Engine software which gives the lighting designer full control over colour and effects combinations.
The product's lightweight yet robust, heavy gauge aluminium extruded construction houses a discreet Cable
management system and additional protection is built around the LED lenses for a truly road proof fixture.
The Color Block's modular 'building blocks' design has proved extremely popular with both rental comPani
es and end users, who have adopted the fixture to create fully bespoke LED Lighting
solutions for a wide range of touring, TV, theatre, tradeshow and indoor architectural applications.
Create effects lighting including battens, Blinders
, footlights, side fills, cyclorama floods, Truss
toners, discreet set piece lighting and interior architectural lighting applications - all from stock of just one fixture!
The Color Block range includes a wide choice of separately available fixing accessories for wall, floor, Truss
, stand and vertical hanging units, nine different colour options, and UV and white LED versions for specialist applications.
Used Chroma Q
The new Chroma-Qâ?¢ Plus colour changer builds on the great success of the Original colour changer and adds new, advanced features, while maintaining the affordable price.
With over 30,000 units sold worldwide, the Original's industry proven performance and reliability is combined in the Chroma-Qâ?¢ Plus with new electronic features, increased capacity and other enhancements - providing even greater flexibility and usability.
- A seperate line level output from a sound console that is to be used for foldback or monitoring that does not use up another main output. Each in channel has a path to the Auxiliary bus. It is also . Used . useful to send a signal to a separate effects processor.
. Used . ...Cabinets
- A cabinet is a loudspeaker enclosure designed to prevent sound waves from the rear of the speaker combining with the sound waves from the front of the speaker creating
interference that would c. Used . ause the efficiency of the speaker to be compromised.. Used . ...Generators
- Generators are used to provide power where power is otherwise not available, like in out door arenas or remote locations, or when not enough power is available at a particular location. . Used . . Used . ...Control Consoles
- Lighting consoles are electronic devices used in lighting design to control multiple lighting and staging devices. They can generally control dimmers and many modern consoles can also control automate. Used . d lighting, fog machines, hazers, and other special effects devices. Lighting consoles communicate with the devices in the lighting system with an electronic control protocol, the most common. Used . of which is DMX-512.
- A high intensity point source arc lamp using a zirconium oxide cathode in an argon-filled bulb. Used in powerful projectors because of its low emanation of long-wavelength light and its concentrated . Used . source. Similar to the Drummond light or Limelight, but differing from them chiefly in the employment of cones of zirconium instead of cylinders of lime. It has been outdated and replaced b. Used . y electric lighting....
Used LED Wall Washers
LED wall washers are high-powered lights that have the ability to send an illuminating beam of light up to 90 metres. Some Wall washers are also able to produce up to 16 million different kinds of colors. Oftentimes, lighting technicians will change colors every few seconds to create a magical atmosphere or add another element to certain important scenes.
Lighting operators can easily program LED wall washers exactly how they want them to appear on stage at a specific time. Nowadays, with the use of a DMX remote control or DMX remote controllers, lighting technicians have the ability to control LED wall washers from the palm of there hands, while on the move backstage or even in the audience. Operators no longer have to be behind a booth.
The most popular ways that LED wall washers are currently being used include stage lighting for performances, decorative lighting, lighting nightclubs, art gallery lighting and lighting concert stages. Lights created by the LED wall washers are radiant and bright.
LED wall washers come in many shapes and sizes. Smaller ones are more inexpensive than large multi-functionality kinds. Some of the most widely sold LED wall washers are the one-row wall washer, round wall washer 18W, Square wall washer 36W, and Linear wall washer. Most of these LED wall washers are meant only for indoor use, however there is a few that can even be used outdoors, rain or shine.