The Chroma-Q? Color Block's? modular design and comprehensive range of fixing options allows users to easily create a complete LED SYSTEM
using stock of just one generic fixture type - including battens, Blinders
and various mounting configurations using the built in fixing.
Each block features four sets of 3 high output RGB LEDs which produce an intense, powerful light and vibrant colours across the spectrum.
Designed to be intelligent both inside and out, the modular blocks incorporate the latest HSI (Hue, Saturation and Intensity) control as well as RGB, and Variable Effects Engine software which gives the lighting designer full control over colour and effects combinations.
The product's lightweight yet robust, heavy gauge aluminium extruded construction houses a discreet cable management system and additional protection is built around the LED lenses for a truly road proof fixture.
The Color Block's modular 'building blocks' design has proved extremely popular with both rental comPani
es and end users, who have adopted the fixture to create fully bespoke LED Lighting
solutions for a wide range of touring, TV, theatre, tradeshow and indoor architectural applications.
Create effects lighting including battens, Blinders
, footlights, side fills, cyclorama floods, Truss
toners, discreet set piece lighting and interior architectural lighting applications - all from stock of just one fixture!
The Color Block range includes a wide choice of separately available fixing accessories for wall, floor, Truss
, stand and vertical hanging units, nine different colour options, and UV and white LED versions for specialist applications.
Used Chroma Q
The new Chroma-Qâ?¢ Plus colour changer builds on the great success of the Original colour changer and adds new, advanced features, while maintaining the affordable price.
With over 30,000 units sold worldwide, the Original's industry proven performance and reliability is combined in the Chroma-Qâ?¢ Plus with new electronic features, increased capacity and other enhancements - providing even greater flexibility and usability.
- Ethernet (this name comes from the physical concept of ether) is a frame-based computer networking technology for local area networks (LANs). It defines wiring and signaling for the physical layer, an. Used . d frame formats and protocols for the media access control (MAC)/data link layer of the OSI model. Ethernet is mostly standardized as IEEEs 802.3. It has become the most widespread LAN techno. Used . logy in use during the 1990s to the present, and has largely replaced all other LAN standards such as token ring, FDDI, and ARCNET. ...Pyro
- Pyrotechnics are chemical explosive or flammable firework effects with a manual detonation, usually electrically fired by special fail safe equipment. There are many different kinds of pyrotechnics an. Used . d they are primarily used to enhance a theatrical or musical performances with flashes, smoke, loud bangs and flaming light shows. While similar to fireworks, pyrotechnics are more localized . Used . and generally smaller. ...Lighting Control Console
- Lighting control consoles (also called lighting boards or lighting desks) are electronic devices used in theatrical lighting design to control multiple lights at once. They are used throughout the ent. Used . ertainment industry and are normally placed at the FOH position or in a control booth. All lighting control consoles can control dimmers which, in turn, control the brightness of the lights. . Used . Many modern consoles can also control intelligent lights (lights that can move and change colors), fog machines and hazers, and other special effects devices. Consoles communicate with the dimmers and other de...Stage Lighting
- Modern stage lighting is a flexible tool in the production of theatre, dance, opera and other performance arts. Several different types of lighting instruments are used in the pursuit of the various p. Used . rinciples or goals of lighting. . Used . ...Auxiliary Output
- A seperate line level output from a sound console that is to be used for foldback or monitoring that does not use up another main output. Each in channel has a path to the Auxiliary bus. It is also . Used . useful to send a signal to a separate effects processor.
. Used . ...
Used LED Wall Washers
LED wall washers are high-powered lights that have the ability to send an illuminating beam of light up to 90 metres. Some Wall washers are also able to produce up to 16 million different kinds of colors. Oftentimes, lighting technicians will change colors every few seconds to create a magical atmosphere or add another element to certain important scenes.
Lighting operators can easily program LED wall washers exactly how they want them to appear on stage at a specific time. Nowadays, with the use of a DMX remote control or DMX remote controllers, lighting technicians have the ability to control LED wall washers from the palm of there hands, while on the move backstage or even in the audience. Operators no longer have to be behind a booth.
The most popular ways that LED wall washers are currently being used include stage lighting for performances, decorative lighting, lighting nightclubs, art gallery lighting and lighting concert stages. Lights created by the LED wall washers are radiant and bright.
LED wall washers come in many shapes and sizes. Smaller ones are more inexpensive than large multi-functionality kinds. Some of the most widely sold LED wall washers are the one-row wall washer, round wall washer 18W, Square wall washer 36W, and Linear wall washer. Most of these LED wall washers are meant only for indoor use, however there is a few that can even be used outdoors, rain or shine.