The CITYCOLOR? Model 9801 is the world's first state-of-the-art square projection high power floodlight with full field color changer. The main purpose which led to the creation of the CITYCOLOR? , has been the idea of creating light shades and colors on the external walls of buildings.
Furthermore, its indoor use for places like theaters or stages and concerts is also highly appreciated. CITYCOLOR? high power floodlight with full field color changing, crossfades, dimming, preset programs and digital programming capabilities. The innovative CYM (Cyan, Yellow, Magenta) color changing system has true color dichroic filters to produce smooth color crossfades throughout the entire color spectrum.
Articulite makes architectural lighting, including graphic projectors, architectural color changers and searchlights.
- PAR is an acronym referring to "Parabolic Aluminized Reflector" which describes the mirror configuration. PAR lights resemble car headlights. They possess a lens, but the lens is an integral part of t. Used . he lamp and its position relative to the filament canno . Used . ...Subs
- A sub or subwoofer is a speaker dedicated to the reproduction of bass frequencies, usually from about 20 Hz to about 200 Hz. . Used . . Used . ...Active
- A active circuit works with an external power supply and usually at low power. A passive circuit operates directly on a signal using the power coming from the surrounding circuitry.
This is the . Used . reason why an active crossover is, for the most part, placed before amps, containing integrated circuits (and line level signal processing). On the other hand a passive crossover is placed . Used . after amplifiers where power levels are much larger . ...Editing Suites
- An editing suite is one or more high performance servers used for all kinds of graphics manipulation from picture quality improvements, color correction and format conversion to higher or lower resolu. Used . tions or different aspect ratios. Servers and storage systems as well as computing intensive image processing are at the heart of editing suite applications.. Used . ...A.J.
- UK slang for Adjustable Spanner. Also know in the US as a Crescent Wrench or C-Wrench. . Used . . Used . ...
Used Color Changers
Color changers are lighting accessories used by lighting technicians in concerts, theaters and film studios, to remotely adapt the color of the light beam that their stage lighting equipment projects.
There are two types of color changers in use today. Traditional color changers are called color scrollers, which are a type of mechanical equipment that positions plastic gels in front of the light beam. The light travels through the gel and thus the color of the light beam is changed. These color changers are fitted to the end of the light fixture, and so they do not actually affect the way the light beam is produced.
More popular these days is the LED color changer, which employs an RDM protocol and uses smaller LED screens to change the color of the light beam. The LED color changer is proving to be popular, as it is considered easier to use and can provide more information to the lighting operator (it can provide diagnostic information). LED color changers offer a lot more versatility as well, as they include features such as a light sensor, voltage sensor, temperature sensor, gel string sensor, fan control, and self-testing abilities.
Color changers come in three forms: Single string scrollers, dual string scrollers and CYM color mixing scrollers. Single string color changers are the most common type, but they only have one string of colors. Dual string color changers have two strings of color, while the CYM scrollers (called ‚??true color changers‚?Ě) operate with three color strings.