The CITYCOLOR? Model 9801 is the world's first state-of-the-art square projection high power floodlight with full field color changer. The main purpose which led to the creation of the CITYCOLOR? , has been the idea of creating light shades and colors on the external walls of buildings.
Furthermore, its indoor use for places like theaters or stages and concerts is also highly appreciated. CITYCOLOR? high power floodlight with full field color changing, crossfades, dimming, preset programs and digital programming capabilities. The innovative CYM (Cyan, Yellow, Magenta) color changing system has true color dichroic filters to produce smooth color crossfades throughout the entire color spectrum.
Articulite makes architectural lighting, including graphic projectors, architectural color changers and searchlights.
- Memory-based consoles have become very popular in almost all larger installations, particularly theatres. These new types of controls have completely replaced preset consoles as controllers of choice. Used . . Memory consoles are preferable in productions where scenes do not change from show to show, such as a theatre production, because scenes are designed and digitally recorded, so there is les. Used . s room for human error, and less manpower is required to produce the same result.
Memory consoles have a bank of faders called 'submasters.' These submasters can be programmed to control a single Illumination
- The simple ability to see what is occurring onstage
. Used . . Used . ...Advanced Control Network
- A new protocol designed to improve upon on the exisiting known limitations of the DMX512 protocol. It was developed by the ESTA (The Entertainment Services and Technology Association).
T. Used . he Advanced Control Network (ACN) is intended to provide the next generation standard for the distribution of data in lighting control networks.
ACN needs to do much more than just supe. Used . rcede DMX. Ideally, ACN will unify lighting control networking, allowing a single network to carry many different kinds of lighting-related data and to connect equipment from different manufacturers. ACN is noAcoustics
- Acoustics is a branch of physics and is the study of sound, mechanical waves in gases, liquids, and solids. A scientist who works in the field of acoustics is an acoustician. The application of acoust. Used . ics in technology is called acoustical engineering. There is often much overlap and interaction between the interests of acousticians and acoustical engineers.
"... acoustics is . Used . characterized by its reliance on combinations of physical principles drawn from other sources; and that the primary task of modern physical acoustics is to effect a fusion of the principles normally adhering t...Zoom Flash
- A flash with the capability of adjusting the width of its beam to accurately fit the angle of the lens being used.. Used . . Used . ...
Used Color Changers
Color changers are lighting accessories used by lighting technicians in concerts, theaters and film studios, to remotely adapt the color of the light beam that their stage lighting equipment projects.
There are two types of color changers in use today. Traditional color changers are called color scrollers, which are a type of mechanical equipment that positions plastic gels in front of the light beam. The light travels through the gel and thus the color of the light beam is changed. These color changers are fitted to the end of the light fixture, and so they do not actually affect the way the light beam is produced.
More popular these days is the LED color changer, which employs an RDM protocol and uses smaller LED screens to change the color of the light beam. The LED color changer is proving to be popular, as it is considered easier to use and can provide more information to the lighting operator (it can provide diagnostic information). LED color changers offer a lot more versatility as well, as they include features such as a light sensor, voltage sensor, temperature sensor, gel string sensor, fan control, and self-testing abilities.
Color changers come in three forms: Single string scrollers, dual string scrollers and CYM color mixing scrollers. Single string color changers are the most common type, but they only have one string of colors. Dual string color changers have two strings of color, while the CYM scrollers (called ‚??true color changers‚?Ě) operate with three color strings.