- A light board is yet another name used to describe a lighting console.. Used . . Used . ...Amphitheatre
- The name amphitheatre (alternatively amphitheater) is given to a public building of the Classical period (being particularly associated with ancient Rome) which was used for spectator sports, games an. Used . d displays.
Apart from function, the important outward distinction between an amphitheatre and a theatre is that an amphitheatre is round or oval in shape (whereas a classical th. Used . eatre was semi-circular). However, an amphitheatre differs from a circus, which was used for racing and looked more like a very long, narrow horse shoe.
The best-known amphitheatre in the world is...Power Distro
- A power distro send power evenly and appropriately to various staging and rigging equipment to insure there is enough power to properly run the various equipment.. Used . . Used . ...Followspot
- Followspot is a generic term used to describe any number of lighting instruments used to highlight performers on stage. A followspot operator moves the followspot to follow the performer or to accent. Used . some action or prop etc. Somtimes called limes, dating back to the days of limelight.
Followspots are generally much brighter than conventional lighting instruments, and often u. Used . se a lamp with a considerably higher color temperature. Achromatic
- A lens arrangement designed to decrease chromatic aberration, for example: to set the same focal length for red and blue light at the focal plane. Also, a color having no chroma as in black, white and. Used . grays created by mixing black and white instead of other colors that are made of chromatic pigments.. Used . ...