- A circular truss is a truss that is shaped like a circle and generally used in large open venues where the stage can be viewed from many angles.. Used . . Used . ...Delay
- Delay is an audio effect which records a signal or sound and then plays it back after a period of time. The delayed signal may be played back multiple times or looped back into the recording again to . Used . create the sound of a repeating decaying echo. Unlike reverb, which uses reflected sound to produce many echos, delay has greater control over the number of times the sound is echoed. . Used . ...Lux
- The lux (symbol: lx) is the SI derived unit of illuminance or illumination. It is equal to one lumen per square metre.
The difference between the lux and the lumen is that the lux takes i. Used . nto account the area over which the luminous flux is spread. 1000 lumens, concentrated into an area of one square metre, lights up that square metre with an illuminance of 1000 lux. The same . Used . 1000 lumens, spread out over ten square metres, produces a dimmer illuminance of only 100 lux.
Achieving an illuminance of 500 lux might be possible in a home kitchen with a single fluorescent lig...Auxiliary Input
- A signal path that goes back to the sound console for line lever signals sent to a seperate outboard piece of equipment such as an EQ, Delay, Effect Processor, etc, via an Auxiliary Send.. Used . . Used . ...Lens
- A lens is a device for either concentrating or diverging light, usually formed from a piece of shaped glass. Analogous devices used with other types of electromagnetic radiation are also called lense. Used . s: for instance, a microwave lens can be made from paraffin wax.
The earliest records of lenses date to Ancient Greece, with Aristophanes' play The Clouds (424 BC) mentioning a b. Used . urning-glass (a convex lens used to focus the sun's rays to produce fire). The writings of Pliny the Elder (23-79) also show that burning-glasses were known to the Roman Empire, and mentions what is possibly t