The alpha V-1/90 is concepted as a 3-way cabinet in a Coaxial-In-Line topology and serves as a MID-HI component in the large sound reinforcement system alpha.
In conjunction with Dynacord
/alpha-b3' style='color:blue ; ' title='Alpha B3'>Alpha B3 or alpha B6 the recommended x-over frequency to the Subwoofer
s is 100Hz. The recommended x-over filter transfer function is Butterworth 12dB/octave. The polarity of the Subwoofer
channel has to be switched to ??invertedat the active x-over unit (e.g. DSP 260, DSP244). An Electro-Voice
EVM15L Pro-Line woofer works into a LO-MID short-horn. The HI-MID frequency range is radiated by an Electro-Voice
HP64S rotatable horn system driven by a DH 7 driver. The HI range above 8kHz is reproduced by Dynacord
's HFR 2508 ring radiators with an extremely wide polar pattern. This assures a very comfortable near-field sound quality. Excellent far-throw capabilities are realized due to the Coaxial-In-Line topology of the cabinet.
The alpha V-1/90 is equipped with a passive x-over for the HI transducer and can be Opera
ted in active 2-way mode (LO-MID, HI-MID+HI) or active 3-way mode (LO-MID, HI-MID, HI). The Opera
ting mode can easily be selected by slide switches at the rear panel. Every transducer is reliably protected against critical power levels and short-tem thermal overload by thermo switches and professional halogen radiators in all Opera
The alpha V-1/90 connector panel is equipped with an 8-pole Speakon connector which helps to prevent erroneous connections. The alpha V-1/90 cabinet is made of high-density Mediapan. All corner joints and braces are grooved and glued. The cabinet surface is varnished in structural black. A heavy, powder-coated steel grille protects the front of the cabinet.
Brands like DYNACORD, ELECTRO-VOICE, RTS and others are under the roof of Bosch Communications, Inc.
EVI Audio GmbH as the European headquarters with the electronics manufacturing is located in Straubing, Germany. The loudspeaker boxes are produced in a second facility in Hohenwarth, approximately 45 km away.
In Europe approximately 650 employees are occupied, approximately 500 of which are in Germany. Regional PI-distribution offices are in all large areas of business concentration across Germany. EVI Audio GmbH is also responsible for the activities of the subsidiaries in France and UK and for the territory of Africa and Middle East.
The place of work is Straubing, a mid-size city in close proximity to the Bavarian Forest with his many idyllic little villages. This area offers all amenities and schools close by and all possibilities of living, leisure and sports.
- A unique method introduced by photographers Ansel Adams and Fred Archer around 1940 for determining the best exposure and correct development for an individual photograph by way of analysiing the subj. Used . ects luminosities in terms of ten gray tones or “zones” labled 0 to IX or zero to nine and visualizing them as print densities. The zone system gives photographers a systematic method for ac. Used . curately identifing the relationship between the way they see the photographic subject and the results they achieve in their finished works....Recording
- Sound or audio recording is the electrical or mechanical encoding of sound waves and audio signals, usually voice or music for the purpose of reproducing the sounds at a later time. There are two basi. Used . c types of recording, analog in which the signal is variable and continuous, and digital in which the signal is first converted into a binary language.. Used . ...Kelvin
- The kelvin (symbol: K) is the SI unit of temperature, and is one of the seven SI base units. It is defined by two facts: zero kelvins is absolute zero (when molecular motion stops), and one kelvin is . Used . the fraction 1/273.16 of the thermodynamic temperature of the triple point of water. The Celsius temperature scale is now defined in terms of the kelvin, with 0 °C corresponding to 273.15 kel. Used . vins, approximately the freezing point of water under ordinary conditions.
The kelvin is named after the British physicist and engineer William Thomson, 1st Baron Kelvin; his barony was in turn na...Hazer
- A Smoke Machine or Fogger is an electrical device that creates clouds of artificual and hopefully non-toxic fog. The fog may come in different colors or smells and may be water or mineral based. It i. Used . s used for effects in theatre, staging, concerts and clubs.
A Hazer by contrast create a more diffusive, expansive haze that is usually not a thick and is used to enhance other e. Used . ffects, such as lighting and light beams. Mount Speakers
- A speaker designed to be mounted on or in a wall or on a stand.. Used . . Used . ...
Used Cabinet Speakers
Speaker cabinets are specially engineered units in which audio equipment such as speakers and their associated hardware are mounted into. These cabinets can be very basic affairs, little more than a wooden case with no additional features other than one port for inputting a sound cable, or they can be incredibly complex cabinets with features ranging from numerous ports and internal baffles to acoustic insulation and composite materials used in their construction.
The main point of housing loud speakers and PA speakers in cabinets is not simply to make them look neat and tidy, although that is one benefit. The cabinet actually provides a useful function in preventing competing sound waves from interacting with each other and distorting the end product. This is because the diaphragm that the speaker driver uses to create the sound we hear generates sound waves both at the front and the rear, and these will be out of sync with each other, thus creating a distortion if not dealt with adequately.
Other side effects include echo and reverberation, as the sound waves would reach the audience at slightly different times as they travel on different paths through the loud speakers towards them.
In addition to minimizing these unwanted side effects, loud speakerâ??s cabinets also help to manage the vibrations which are caused by the driver frame, as well as the buildup of heat that is associated with amplifiers, driver voice coils and other moving components in PA speakers.