The alpha V-1/90 is concepted as a 3-way cabinet in a Coaxial-In-Line topology and serves as a MID-HI component in the large sound reinforcement system alpha.
In conjunction with Dynacord
/alpha-b3' style='color:blue ; ' title='Alpha B3'>Alpha B3 or alpha B6 the recommended x-over frequency to the Subwoofer
s is 100Hz. The recommended x-over filter transfer function is Butterworth 12dB/octave. The polarity of the Subwoofer
channel has to be switched to ??invertedat the active x-over unit (e.g. DSP 260, DSP244). An Electro-Voice
EVM15L Pro-Line woofer works into a LO-MID short-horn. The HI-MID frequency range is radiated by an Electro-Voice
HP64S rotatable horn system driven by a DH 7 driver. The HI range above 8kHz is reproduced by Dynacord
's HFR 2508 ring radiators with an extremely wide polar pattern. This assures a very comfortable near-field sound quality. Excellent far-throw capabilities are realized due to the Coaxial-In-Line topology of the cabinet.
The alpha V-1/90 is equipped with a passive x-over for the HI transducer and can be Opera
ted in active 2-way mode (LO-MID, HI-MID+HI) or active 3-way mode (LO-MID, HI-MID, HI). The Opera
ting mode can easily be selected by slide switches at the rear panel. Every transducer is reliably protected against critical power levels and short-tem thermal overload by thermo switches and professional halogen radiators in all Opera
The alpha V-1/90 connector panel is equipped with an 8-pole Speakon connector which helps to prevent erroneous connections. The alpha V-1/90 cabinet is made of high-density Mediapan. All corner joints and braces are grooved and glued. The cabinet surface is varnished in structural black. A heavy, powder-coated steel grille protects the front of the cabinet.
Brands like DYNACORD, ELECTRO-VOICE, RTS and others are under the roof of Bosch Communications, Inc.
EVI Audio GmbH as the European headquarters with the electronics manufacturing is located in Straubing, Germany. The loudspeaker boxes are produced in a second facility in Hohenwarth, approximately 45 km away.
In Europe approximately 650 employees are occupied, approximately 500 of which are in Germany. Regional PI-distribution offices are in all large areas of business concentration across Germany. EVI Audio GmbH is also responsible for the activities of the subsidiaries in France and UK and for the territory of Africa and Middle East.
The place of work is Straubing, a mid-size city in close proximity to the Bavarian Forest with his many idyllic little villages. This area offers all amenities and schools close by and all possibilities of living, leisure and sports.
- A club system is an all in one audio or lighting set up designed for permanent installation in a nightclub or similar venue. Used . . Used . ...Control Consoles
- Lighting consoles are electronic devices used in lighting design to control multiple lighting and staging devices. They can generally control dimmers and many modern consoles can also control automate. Used . d lighting, fog machines, hazers, and other special effects devices. Lighting consoles communicate with the devices in the lighting system with an electronic control protocol, the most common. Used . of which is DMX-512.
- Highly reflective screen used for projectors to provide a better, clearer surface or an image to be projected on to.. Used . . Used . ...Moving Light
- A moving light truss has a wider opening to accommodate the space required for a moving head light. . Used . . Used . ...Aircraft Landing Light
- A narrow beam PAR lamp (28 volt) that is used on aircraft and often adopted for PAR64 and PAR46 lamps. They are most commonly 4 lamps wired in series to attain the required voltage of the circuit as . Used . close to 120 volts. ACL lamps have a higher intensity, brightness and color temperature than the standard PAR lamp.
ACL lamps are more expensive than standard PARs and have a sho. Used . rter life.
Used Cabinet Speakers
Speaker cabinets are specially engineered units in which audio equipment such as speakers and their associated hardware are mounted into. These cabinets can be very basic affairs, little more than a wooden case with no additional features other than one port for inputting a sound cable, or they can be incredibly complex cabinets with features ranging from numerous ports and internal baffles to acoustic insulation and composite materials used in their construction.
The main point of housing loud speakers and PA speakers in cabinets is not simply to make them look neat and tidy, although that is one benefit. The cabinet actually provides a useful function in preventing competing sound waves from interacting with each other and distorting the end product. This is because the diaphragm that the speaker driver uses to create the sound we hear generates sound waves both at the front and the rear, and these will be out of sync with each other, thus creating a distortion if not dealt with adequately.
Other side effects include echo and reverberation, as the sound waves would reach the audience at slightly different times as they travel on different paths through the loud speakers towards them.
In addition to minimizing these unwanted side effects, loud speakerÔ??s cabinets also help to manage the vibrations which are caused by the driver frame, as well as the buildup of heat that is associated with amplifiers, driver voice coils and other moving components in PA speakers.